TIME TO SHAME MY HOUSEMATE

she eats cooked rice by dumping a shit ton of sugar on it (I'm talking like nearly 1/4 a cup per bowl) and then pours milk on it.
no matter how many times me n the rest of the gang tell her it's weird, she claims were weird for not doing that.
help me make her feel bad for this atrocity bc honestly I hate her and want to make her feel bad

Other urls found in this thread:

thekitchn.com/how-to-cook-perfect-basmati-rice-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-211157
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's basically just unboiled rice pudding.

it's a normal dish
milky soft rice with sugar and cinnamon

stop bullying her

Sweet milk rice is pretty good though.
She is doing it wrong but the flavor should be ok.

Thats arroz con leche, nigger

Is this not normal? I used to eat that for dessert when I was poor as shit.

Is she a Flip? Seems like something those monkeys would do.

That's rice pudding your dip
Stop bullying her

nah, she's white. she says it's a "new jersey" thing.
she's like the most finicky eater ever. watching her a hamburger is hands down the most disgusting thing ever. she puts so much ketchup and mayo on it that it overflows the plate.
She says she eats the rice like that bc "it's like cereal" and defends it with rice Krispy.
like ya cornflakes are a thing but you don't see me dumping a can of corn in a bowl of milk and sugar and calling it breakfast

>not knowing what rice pudding is
sounds like YOU should be the one getting bullied user

As a Vegan Soy Boy™... you simply sound like a meat eating barbarian.

This is the shittiest rice pudding I've heard of.

that will ruin her teeth. try aspartame instead of rice.

>help me make her feel bad for this atrocity bc honestly I hate her and want to make her feel bad

What has she ever done to you? Seems like you're the one being a bitch.

rape her

sweet rice is great. like the user above said, she's doing it wrong. but it's just a little different than I grew up on. we used canned evaporated milk and vanilla along with sugar. it's way better than rice pudding.

This is really the best way to make her feel bad

Youre not supposed to eat rice pudding as a meal.

>rice pudding.

>letting other people tell you what you are and aren't supposed to do

OP is just an uncultured faggot who never heard the usage of rice as dessert meal before, and made an embarassment by making this thread. Moving along, folks, nothing to see here.

Learn to fucking write like a human being before trying to shame someone else for their food choices.

Arroz con leche. There's usually some cinnamon in that bitch

That happens in the midwest flyover country too. Next time cook it with some coconut milk, crushed pineapple, cinnamon.

wait, you don't dump sugar and milk all over your rice? what the hell do you do then?

Yo, get her some of this stuff as a late christmas present.

This shit will make her day.

>Bag of rice for a christmas present
You don't actually have any friends, do you?

If she put her rice in the oven she'd just be eating rice krispie cereal.

You drown glutinous rice with milk and sugar and that shit is gonna turn into non-Newtonian fluid. Do eeeetttt

I don't care what or how do you things.

Do this And don't ask again.

thekitchn.com/how-to-cook-perfect-basmati-rice-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-211157

make that and shut up.

OP btfo

Why cant white people just eat rice the correct way? No seasoning is needed because you put other stuff to eat WITH the rice.

Also thats a great way to develop diabetes.

>rinse the rice
dropped

Its sweet glutinous rice. Sticky and sweet, custom foockin' designed fer her purposes

>nonwhites don't season rice

Why is your strawman White?

Decolonize yourself you basic bitch.