Supplements are definitely food related

supplements are definitely food related

I finally pulled the trigger and bought some super male vitality. The package came, it says super male vitality testosterone booster on the outside, I open it up and its a bottle of colloidal silver

fucking retard put the wrong bottle in the package. Which that makes me lose faith in the entire line of products
especially since colloidal silver is proven unsafe I don't think I want to try the SMV at all now

bruh

Ask to return and refund, if they refuse call credit card company and report fraud.

Maybe take some vitamin D as I doubt you leave the house often.

Nigga that's some gatorade with energy drink powder sprinkled on top

post pics of hands, i bet ur fingers look like lil' smoky sausages

Go to a real Gym and find the guy. Buy deca and test.

Go to a fake gym and find the girl. Buy soy and bpa.

>>I finally pulled the trigger and bought some super male vitality.

Kill yourself.

Am I gonna make it you guys?

>panties for men
>macrame
>HPV treatment

nah, its too late

>dat soft lumpy flesh

Confirmed for estronaut.

wtf ?!?!?!?!?!?

How fucking new are you?

read the tabs in the pic slowpoke

>how to post pic on Veeky Forums
The newest of fags

>not understanding jokes
never gonna make it

I wish the HPV part was a joke :/

that shit will make you a smurf, and probably kill you, goodluck

Freaking out at the tabs. This isn't newfagism. Not chan newfagism anyway, this is like being new to forums... or maybe the internet or socializing in general. This is the state of Veeky Forums, when YTube comment sections show more sophistication. This is the state of ck, the fast food and sip board.

Veeky Forums literally memed itself into being an edgy niche YTube comment section. I wonder if this place will mysteriously improve until about a week after today.

Buddy, I can’t tell if you’re joking or not. The screenshot tab joke is older than dirt.