Enjoy your tasty beaver assholes, Veeky Forums

Enjoy your tasty beaver assholes, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/203168980/castor-sacs-grade-1-beaver-castor?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_a-bath_and_beauty-essential_oils&utm_custom1=09db6a37-132f-4fde-b97c-1d8e19078797&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIucvUzfKl2AIVA7bACh3LYA5cEAQYASABEgLtzfD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But it is a natural flavor

Wtf I love bestiality now

i'm a purveyor of beaver assholes and i need you to delet this right now

anal cunt is not a very good band. Sorry if this is hijacking

Where can acquire beaver assholes on the open market? I can get weird stuff on the dark web, but are there purveyors of animal ass glands somewhere? I have monereo, will pay nicely.

listen here you soy consuming fruit, I was born in the third world, I've been so poor in my life and so miserable up to the point of having to eat literal wild life like dogs and sometimes rats to survive, believe me, your hoaxes about eating beaver anus don't even bother me.

get the fuck out of here and please take your cucked "vegan" and "muh poor animal facts" with you

You have to go back.

First of all, it doesn't actually come the anus, but from sacs near the anus, and secondly, its use as a food additive is very rare. Nice alarmist clickbait though.

No, they don't use that in anything.

When did beaver glads become more easily obtainable than Vanilla extract?

to the past :DDDDDDD

Fuck you, Anal Cunt is a great band.

This. Beaver ass juice ice cream prolly cost more than Ben and Gary

There's literally nothing wrong with eating beaver ass.

It's super expensive and only used in perfumes. Was used in foods in the past, but they has synthetic vanilla flavour for at least 100y now. It's not illegal to use it in food though.

this

Ehh, I'm sure there's worse shit out there.

A beaver willingly surrenders it's anal glands if approached in an assertive manner.

the cost of one beaver ass would probably be double whatever the ice cream would cost

t. soyboy

theres nothing wrong with eating anuses
also no, they mostly use gasoline for that

Well I enjoy sauteed racoon's assholes on a stick. Usually dipped in butter and salsa. So this doesn't bother me too much.

>not eating grilled armadillo assholes instead of coon

You don't even know how to whitetrash!

Last time I had dillo assholes, guy tried to sub in catfish lips thinking no one would notice.

They use a chemical produced by the beaver in very small quantities.

Morbid Florist was a fun record.

pretty much everything you eat that is red is dyed with crushed insects.

lel

Lol vegan soy-boy is upset at beaver gland "fact"
When vegans STILL have not taken into consideration that the vegetables they eat were living, too

who cares

Which is fine, probably. There are always reports going around about how we're going to need to get protein from insects instead of livestock in the future but the only thing that puts me off insects is how they look. If you grind them up into chicken nuggets or sausage or something I wouldn't give it a second thought.

same here. life feeds on life. add hot sauce and go.

etsy.com/listing/203168980/castor-sacs-grade-1-beaver-castor?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_a-bath_and_beauty-essential_oils&utm_custom1=09db6a37-132f-4fde-b97c-1d8e19078797&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIucvUzfKl2AIVA7bACh3LYA5cEAQYASABEgLtzfD

You can also buy castoreum tincture from this vendor if you don’t feel up to tincturing your own. I’ve bought his tincture and it’s great, strong stuff. Use it sparingly to add musk notes to your bath and body crafts.

Nice sauce

People drink that weasel shit coffee, why not beaver ass ice cream?

isn't vanillin extracted from mushroom now?