What IS this shit?

Some horrible bitch I know posted this picture with great pride as “Christmas tapas.” What IS this?

Christmas tapas

But what are those four turds in the back? And what is in the dish?

Theres mac and cheese in the dish, not sure about the turds

Sure? Looks kind of like corn to me in the dish?

A tapa is spanish for an appetizer you uncouth faggot.

I know what tapa means. I know what Christmas means. My question is, what is this white-trash garbage being paraded as either? I see what looks like pickled string beans on toothpicks. (Oooh, classy.) I see what I think might be cantalope presented on classy toothpicks as well. What is the rest of the garbage... and why is this even an ensemble?

Look closer, you can tell by it is by the shape. It just looks odd because of the layer of cheese on top

Why the fuck are you brining your dumb shit that you found on your facebook feed here? Just fucking ask her; keep your millennial social media shit in it's own part of the internet.

mashed potatoes on chicken nuggets with skewers of canned green beans... i cant tell if thats mac and cheese and maybe sweet potatoes? the fuck

I ain’t asking that toxic stalker bitch shit. I keep an eye on her social networking via an alt for self preservation.

Oh shit. I think you’re right about the mashed potatoes. Not 100% on chicken nuggets. Thank you for your controbution to helping solve this mystery.

Pretty sure it's butternut squash

Even worse....

That looks like corn with sharp cheddar if so pic related.

Mac n Cheese
Cornbread muffins topped with mashed potatoes
Asparagus
Cheese

My guess:
Green beans
Mac n cheese with cheddar melted on top
"stuffing" muffins with mashed potato
butternut squash.

I'm guessing she's vegetarian because there is no representation of meat for the "holiday plate"

Oh shit. You might be right.

Hmm. Well, she became a landwhale and her late husband finally divorced her psychotic ass (and then unfurtunately died) yeah.... I could see her going vegetarian. She’s one of those violently psychotic types who seeks affirmation and voted for Hillary, so.... but, I digress. THIS FUCKING FOOD. WHAT

That's all she's eating right? Otherwise she must be a hamplanet. If so delete her you weeb

Not all she’s eating... or drinking. She’s a fat ass who shovels food into face and sucks the bottle. Just wondering what the fuck this shit is she is bragging about in the pic, lol.

Then why is she on your Facebook in the first place?
Stop wasting your life on such a person user.

She is useless and has a public profile, because muh attention.

>Because mah attention
Kinda like this thread don't you think user
You two would make a lovely couple

They're very clearly green beans from a can, not asparagus.

Never been stalked by a crazy bitch, user? I envy your life.

>Those canned green beans

There's no such thing as internet stalking, you dumb whore.