Just discovered I have a

just discovered I have a

>dairy allergy
>gluten allergy
>chocolate allergy

should I just off myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/06/06/319420973/early-exposure-to-bacteria-protects-children-from-asthma-and-allergies
time.com/2828841/why-you-should-let-kids-eat-dirt/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2841828/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you look like my ex Kim, so yeah. You should die.

I've got a
Dairy allergy
Gluten allergy
Egg allergy
And I'm still here so I mean up to you dude

I mean I would. Or just eat what I want and pick up an opiate habit to balance out my stools and the pain.

You SOUND like my ex Kim

>just discovered
how? no really, how? How could you not know?

>should I just off myself?
Pretty much. You're a complete genetic failure.

good thing is a chocolate cake will do

Death by chocolate

I slowly became gluten intolerant over a year due to antibiotics. I got sick and had to take more than a few rounds of antibiotics. At first I would feel bad after eating gluten, but by the last round of anti's i was full on throwing up. It's been 2 years and i still can't eat it without an immune response despite downing probiotics like air.

I have decided not to reproduce because of my gluten intolerance. Most of your gut Flora comes directly from the mother, and has direct effect on your overall health.

subtle way of sayin "ima grill" now post tits or gtfo

Post grillpucci

This is an interesting photo.

Bobs

What's with all the allergies and autoimmune diseases? I thought people today are healthier than ever

>capeshit merchandise in background
>le ironic "lol im posting my tits but im really not xdDD"
>>>/reddit/

We have the medicine to fix the weak, and they live to reproduce. So people live longer and breed their issues into the next gen.

>it's a female, get her out of here
Damn bro who hurt you?

I dunno, meat and veggies is pretty flexible.

I wish ugly people never reproduced

>my girlfriend fucks me with a strapon: the post

>Asks for bobs in a food board
>Mrw I can't lactate so not food
>Posts bobs anyways
>user is mad no quality fap material

Go back to /d/ with your futas and blueberries

bad post

idiot post

sage

I only fuck men. Sorry. Welcome to Veeky Forums.

Just have your colon taken out and get an ostomy bag, then you can eat whatever you want and it'll just explode harmlessly out some intestinal tube pulled through your abdomen instead of tearing you up internally.

I actually really like this pic, if you look into her sunglasses, you can tell she has her legs spread open. Idk its not normally something I'd notice but I think is cool here, is there any more content like this?

stop boomerposting

What this even mean, I was just trying to regular shitpost

Your posts occupy that interesting area of lexicon and content where one can't tell if you are 60 years old or 15.

fapfapfapfapfapfap

Those people come from a generation of germ obsessed parents who believed and still believe that any speck of dirt or mud on their kids means instant death and therefore kept them, their house and their entire environnment as sterile as possible, with bleach, antiseptic soap, antiseptic everything and by keeping anything that might cause allergies, like peanuts, seafood or animals as far away from them as possible. Of course it had the directly opposite effect and totally fucked up those kid's immune system, as anybody with the slightest bit of commmon sense could have told those parents.

This isn't true and it isn't how biology works.

yes, it is and it is exactly how biology works. Plenty of scientific evidence to the fact. Even caesarean births seem to have a detrimental effects on the immune system, presumably because the child isnt exposed to vaginal bacteria

I've seen the full pic posted on /s/ more than once but I've never realized that you could see her surroundings reflected in her sunglasses till now.

I wire you my entire life savings if you can tell me exactly why I have MS and how to cure it.

Stupid motherfucker

It is though.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/06/06/319420973/early-exposure-to-bacteria-protects-children-from-asthma-and-allergies

time.com/2828841/why-you-should-let-kids-eat-dirt/

And because I know you'll be an angsty fucker, here's an actual scientific paper that's been cited over 600 times.

None of this is helping anyone

Alright dipshit, so it may be true that raising children in a bacteria-free environment is harmful. But your description based on fucking vastly hyperbolic generalization is fucking retarded. I hope you actually are so stupid to hear that a child has an allergy and think "oh guess mom is raising Purell soyboys. If your view of the world is so based on hasty generalizations based on "scientific evidence I googled," that's just comical to me.

I'll give you just one example right now. My brother is 18 months older than myself. We had nearly identical childhoods. And yet he has dreadful allergies. Cats, dogs, can't stand them. Can't eat corn, sesame, peanuts, eggs, and the list goes on. As for myself? Nothing. Not an allergy at all. Of course it's only one example, but it's one of many, many examples, and these serve to make your conjecture appear like exactly what it is: piss-fucking-weak armchair internet sociology parading about as science.

>I don't know how science or logic work but I can use google: the post

biology is complicated and has multiple vectors of influence. Your brother is a genetic failure. You are a mental failure. The great balance of nature.

WTF where did I claim that this had anything to do with MS? Is MS some auto-immune sickness? If so it is not the kind of allergy I was talking about obviously. I was talking about shit like hay fever or allergies against cats or peanuts or shit like that.

>biology is complicated
This is why it's stupid to say "overprotective parents are the cause." Because there are many factors at play here.

Dude that meany exactly jack shit. Anecdotal evidence based on a trial group of exactly two people, no conclusions ca be drawn from that. Who knows what your brother's issue is. Look at hundreds or thousands of cases and things will look very different.

Good thing I'm not a fucking retard and realize that my own family is probably not a freakish outlier and that it's quite common for genetic predispositions to play a larger role in disease than do environmental factors.

why is she spreading her legs?

Maybe it's a comfortable position for her to be in.

>it's quite common for genetic predispositions to play a larger role in disease than do environmental factors
No its obviously not. Just a few decades agon allergies were pretty much a non-issue. It wouldnt have become so rampant in such a short time if it was mostly genetic,or even to a large extent genetic. Switch on your brain before posting.

Not sure but it might be something "sexual" related, as I have heard it called. No personal experience though so dont quote me.

>WTF where did I claim that this had anything to do with MS?
Here:
>What's with all the allergies and autoimmune diseases?
>and autoimmune diseases
>autoimmune diseases
Those people come from a generation of germ obsessed parents...
>Those people
That's a pretty clear case of someone bringing up autoimmune diseases and you responding about them.
>Is MS some auto-immune sickness?
It's like the most famous autoimmune condition there is next to Lupus.
>I was talking about shit like hay fever or allergies against cats or peanuts or shit like that.
What insane definition of autoimmune disease are you operating with here that MS doesn't count?
I don't know why you're shying away from that example in the first place because the hygiene / disease of affluence theory you've brought up has been used to explain them too.

>My brother is 18 months older than myself. We had nearly identical childhoods. And yet he has dreadful allergies.
This doesn't disprove the hygiene hypothesis at all, what are you talking about? That's like saying cigarettes have no relationship with lung cancer because you and your brother both smoked but only he got lung cancer. Or that Syphilis isn't sexually transmitted because you and your brother both fucked the same hooker without a condom and only he tested positive for it afterwards.
Just because some circumstance A *can* cause condition B doesn't mean A always has to cause B. All of these situations are properly modeled as risks, as in your risk for each condition in question is higher but still not 100% certain.

Very well then I specifically exclude auto immune diseases and just refer to allergies in my post. Allergies are common as hell, auto-immune shit a lot less so. Happy now?

Is It Karolina Pliskova?

Why aren't you?