Jew Food

Post Jewish food please

Foreskins

People like to shit talk about Germans, but at least we kept the Jews fit and trim in in the protection camps under our management.

pic related

Heh, the dude with the huge cock vs the guy on the far left.

>The Virgin Shoah
>The Chad Chosen

Do you think a lot of gay stuff went down at Auschwitz? People are known to experiment at camp...

I absolutely love a toasted bagel with cream cheese and lox. Shame the lox is kind of expensive, otherwise I'd probably make it my daily breakfast.

I doubt they could even get it up in that state, much less wanted too.
PS irronnically the US forces killed hundred or thousands of concentration camp inmates after liberating them by giving them their field rations, heavily processed and calorie dense stuff that was pure poison for people in such an advanced stage of dieting.

>dieting
So what you're saying is all we have to do to shape up fatties is to ship them off to "diet" camp?

I like you.

There is no "Jewish food".

Everything they have and try to sell as "Jewish" is actually stolen from their various host cultures.

The Larry David sandwich sounds good.

Special Auswitz bread
Make bread dough as normal and broken glass and wood chips. Bake and enjoy.

The blood of a virgin boy to celebrate the murder of Jesus

Is being a virgin necessary to be sacrificed for the blood libel? I thought it was just implied goy children would be virgins at their age.

He's a big globalist.

Mana from Heaven.

for jew

Anyone like latkes?

I do. But maybe this is just a /pol/ antisemitism thread.

I tried to make potato knishes but they came out too dry.

Foreskin

Latkes are good

As a half jew, Jewish food is the suckiest food ever. If it were up to jews all they would eat is bagels fish and soup

you cannot be a half jew... unless you don't have legs. If your mom is jewish, you are a jew. thats it.

Thats a gay rule that ive never liked. Who's that rule even coming from, and what is it even relating to?
Im half jew. I celebrate Hanukkah and Christmas, and see both sides of my family. None take any priory over the other.

it comes from jews. keep proving you are not a jew. it is a good thing.

I dunno man, bagels with cream cheese and lox (and capers) are the only real way I like bagels.

You mean like almost all food?

THICC

No you dumb kike

Wrong. Every cuisine except thieving Jews and Americans have sprouted up autochthonously and have remained pure of any kind of adulterating influence throughout the ages.

You want THICC? Muh Drumpf to the recusal.

A simple Google search on cuisine influence makes your reply sound insanely sarcastic.
You're just fucking retarded.

I like to eat Matzah brei for breakfast.

>i do not want to sleep with Michele again tonight

Me too. I just put salt and pepper on them and eat with applesauce

>this
Parasites gonna parasite

Underrated

>Every cuisine except thieving Jews and Americans have sprouted up autochthonously and have remained pure of any kind of adulterating influence throughout the ages

>jewish food