Al/ck/: Christmas Withdrawals Edition

No booze sold in my state today. Might be for the best. I can't get out of bed. I haven't felt this shitty in a long time.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5209365/Ricky-Gervais-confesses-penchant-alcohol.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm on day 3 of withdrawals. No money till Friday. Gonna score 5 or 6 fifths of vodka and some meth and go on a fuckin bender

I'm stuck in Germany for the next 5 days and only things I have to do are drinking and eating bratwursts... The problem is that the beer here sucks and feels like I'm drinking a whole loaf of bread in a single bottle.

>in Germany
>the beer sucks

Nigger. How did you end up in bizarro world again?

He's a millennial retard 'educated' by females and fed a diet of soy

They don't sell hard liquor there?

Why the fuck wouldn't you stock up? The liquor stores had hurricane tier lines a couple days ago; I bought a couple handles from each of my go to's and nobody looked twice at me because everyone was already stocking up. Probably the best thing I got out of Christmas this year.

Don't have the money. I'm pretty much broke at the end of every week from drinking. I'm trying to go every other day anyway, but it doesn't always work out.

Fucking hell. Maybe think of drinking cheaper shit? I don't make much at my job but can't even imagine running out of liquor money. I'd probably suck dick for a handle of cheap vodka if the alternative was nothing.

they do at literally every store and gas station.

Finally managed to hit the sweetspot and avoid any more family encounters.

Sweet dreams alck

I've been to Germany and mass produced beer there is about the same as Central European macrobrews.

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fucking families poverty dinner on ck// ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot.

I Miss Amy Winehouse

>wake up to a couple Merry Christmas texts
>look around my empty apartment all alone

boohoo nobody cares

>empty apartment
yours isn't filled with glass bottles? admitting they're empty as well but they keep me company.

At least you have your anonymous image boards amirite?

I care.

Guess those other 5 kids are massive cunts, huh?

>wake up to a couple Merry Christmas texts

>can't even drink my sorrows away tonight because I passed out before the stores closed yesterday
It's going to be a Christmas full of depression and withdrawals, boys.

>people send a mass text to everyone on their list
>it's the same people who received their text repeating it over and over all fucking night and morning

Drink Hoffbrau

Define mass-produced.

You can get good beer from small to mid-sized breweries in literally any supermarket in Germany.

Yeah. No one really gives a shit anymore, they just want to look like they do.

boxing day morning currently waiting for bottlestores to open up

sober for over 24h now it sucks

i got a 1L bottle of vodka christmas eve thinking it'd last be a day and a half until shops opened again

drank it all that night

Had a nice fry up and a couple Irish coffees, now gonna fix myself a screwdriver and have some smoked salmon with lemon juice, dill and capers. Forgot to get fucking cream cheese but oh well. Then prosecco with some prawn cocktail, for dinner got some fillet steaks and gonna make pigs in blankets with some corn on the cob and sauteed sprouts on the side.

Then I'm going to eat a cheeseboard and get completely fucked up and watch They Live with mum since she's never seen it.

Merry Christmas all, remember if you're in a dark place that things can only get brighter. Unless you die of cirrhosis, then you're fucked.

They were soy burgers. Do you feel differently now?

A few years ago I drank an entire bottle of soy sauce on a dare, which I thought was all well and good... until I developed extreme dehydration and Hypernatremia. They had to put an IV directly into my veins to rehydrate me. It was the closest I've ever been to dying.

why would you post this here

thanks for reminding me how shit my christmas was

What an extremely retarded thing to do. Glad you're alright though.

>

Spending Christmas alone, But my landlord brought me a pretty cool christmas tree sometime between yesterday and today.

Very cool of him

I have relatives from not so far back that were nimibian tribesman. they happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I dont know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely shit yourself if you ever saw a real life lion.. especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were shit. come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the zambutu bibjano; aka the trial of life. until you have done half the shit that they have maybe you shouldnt even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and shit but guess what pal.. u arent'. now go grow some namibian genes and we'll talk about this shit for real

Time for mum to start her redpill journey.

Soy burgers are great, just don't expect them to be like beef

>

White Nigger

I feel you, man. I got a ton of booze yesterday and somehow managed to plow through it all. Now I'm paying the price.

Managed to score 40 bucks but the liquor stores are closed till 27th

for your information, , I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're doin

>somebody cared enough to text you

So, I'm studying psychology in school, on the subject of alcohol abuse; I am really getting a kick out of most of these replies. Some of you guys are very good at making it sound like you know what you are talking about. But trust me.... You don't. I think you just want to make yourself sound smart, when in reality you don't know what you are talking about. This is how bad info gets passed around. If you don't know about the topic....Don't make yourself sound like you do. Because some 4channers believe anything they hear.

Go buy mouthwash at anywhere that is open. Alcohol can also be filtered out of hand sanitizer using coffee filters and salt. This tastes horrible and is best consumed by soaking it up with cotton balls and put in your butt.

Really though, if you are doing the DTs, just drink a bottle of scope. Works about equal to vodka... maybe slightly better.

>Because some 4channers believe anything they hear.
Like you understanding chemical abuse, or that you're qualified to analyze posts on an image-board?

It wasn't even someone I talk to, so it was probably as said. Otherwise I haven't even heard a single thing from anyone, not even my family.

Really makes you think.

>you die of cirrhosis, then you're fucked

I'm in my 30's and also live with my mom. Difference is that I'm staying in bed getting drunk for most of the day and getting really annoyed when she keeps knocking on the door for whatever reason.

And now you're responsible for throwing it out. Congratulations.

Okay, That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire scientific community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool.

Fucking pathetic

You're a fucking retard, dude.

I know more than you do. I am deeply educated, and an actual alcoholic (recovering). You do not bring anything to this thread but a shit attitude, so shut the fuck up and go study.

Gonna have to be more specific than that, famalam. Also kek about "m-muh psych text garbage is real life." Psychology applied to real life is hilarious. I've sat around psych people try to explain shit about people in the conversation. It was all shit and wrong.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5209365/Ricky-Gervais-confesses-penchant-alcohol.html

Put vanilla extract in your butt

I know, right? She should just mind her fucking business.

>9884706
lmfao

doesn't even deserve a (You)

funny how we all read this as a broad.

dizzy bitch

You need to get your masters and PhD before I can trust your advice man. I know you're super intelligent you can do it! No matter what stands in your way even if it's massive debt you can accomplish this and I'll believe every word you say I promise.

if this is something you think that is funny or if you think this is a hoax, you should be ashamed of yourself. i can guarantee if you say that in public, people are going to kick your ass. on top of that, this is the prime reason why men are labeled as arrogant jackasses and you all are the leading cause of it all

>disrespected me, and the entire scientific community

shhh pumpkin.

You would not be so uppity if you were pretty.

She said last week she wants to borrow the Oswald Mosley book I got myself for Christmas and that she's very interested in him.

Man, don't blank your mother on Christmas Day. Not cool. She's letting you live under her roof even though cunts our age ought to be independent, least you can do is be courteous.

you know, you really need to stop laughing at me because that shit is straight disrespectful and me and many other people dont appreciate disrespect, some day youre gonna laugh at the wrong badass motherfucker and hes going to teach you a lesson you wont forget very soon ok? you might think its funny to laugh at other people but some of us have feelings too and you neeed to take into account because if you hurt other people theyre going to hurt you back,

You're just baiting and shitposting and it's not even amusing. Just stop, man, it's embarrassing.

>i can guarantee if you say that in public, people are going to kick your ass.
Except, in public, where I do talk shit about it, people join in for a giggle, so fuck your textbook joke of an ideology. This is more likely a gay ass LARP attempt to fish for replies because there is no fucking you actually believe people are 1 dimensional enough to be covered by some delusional faggots in lab coats writing a book for money.

then they are violent and I get to watch them ruin their life while I laugh even harder and high five cops as we team up to get you loons off the street.

>RPing in an al/ck/ thread for attention
and I thought my christmas was bad

this makes me feel better

/pol/'s gonna /pol/

>factually /pol/ is responsible

switch to beer and sometimes wine. also look into naltrexone. good luck friends.

>at the dinner table with the family
>get the shakes

what's a good girly drink I can get to get trashed? having a girlfriend come over later and i wanna get destroyed but she doesn't like shots or anything too strong

Well that's not going to help me today, user.

drink Pils, not wheat, you fucking moron

I only eat with my family once a week, and when I do I pregame. Better to have my mom guilt me for smelling like vodka than go into dt's.

I was going to argue back but I read the entire thread I still have no idea what he's seeing

>family tries to force you to go cold turkey because they don't know jack shit about withdrawals and won't listen to a word you say

I find that girls can easily down shit mixed with stuff like Jumex. It's very sweet and thick, so it masks it pretty well. Thinner after the alcohol, preferably one of the clear ones. Just use some thick, sweet, fruity shit. Hell, blend some shit up if necessary. Mango and berries are good choices.

if you like coffee, kaluha and cream. If you don't, learn to.

Don't get how other alcoholics can drink coffee. Shit gives me insane jitters.

It's basically sadism. They look at killing or hurting you the way they'd look at killing a slug or insect because you drink

>look into naltrexone

Yeah, still kill yourself by drinking without getting any of the benefits.

I'm on naltrexone and it doesn't do anything for me

Ex was annoying me so I told her I'm going to meet up with a girl even tho Im sitting in bed

Fuck bitches

Annoying you about what?

Caffeine addiction, makes my hands shake for the entire morning but beats eternal headaches

I'm going out with my friends and having so much fun! Hehe.

Have you tried Campral?

>daily mail

so just being a normie?

Pretty much being a normie but she keeps rubbing it in how much better her life is since my drunk ass isn't in it. Stupid vagina people

Says the millennial retard 'educated' by redtards and fed a diet of fast food and tendies.

Block her number dipshit

I drank 5 beeds at a family Christmas party after I've been sober for almost a month. I have left over beer at home but when I got back I didn't have any intention of drinking any. I think I'm finally off this drinking rollercoaster. I like taking THC tintures now anyway. Stay safe tonight anons

why are you talking to your ex, retard

Beer*

1. Wheat beer is great and so is Pils. I drink both and everyone should.

2. You're not making any fucking sense, you inbred retard.