How do you cook crab legs Veeky Forums?

How do you cook crab legs Veeky Forums?

fuck off /tv/, stop trying to ruin this board

?

Slide them into your buttered up asshole and go on a marathon. When they're done, they will shlop out themselves, all red and juicy.

Excuse me sir you sound like a real cunt. Kindly leave my thread the adults are talking.

Steam them

>he thinks boards have wills and cognizance

Stick ‘em in the oven at 350 for 10 min. More or less. They are actually generally sold already cooked. So it’s really about warming them. Serve with drawn butter.

>They are actually generally sold already cooked.
I've literally never seen pre-cooked crab legs in any store here in Washington.

In the movie theater

You know, user
I'll give you an extra crab leg if you leave your girlfriend here for the first 30 minutes of the movie.
However, she already agreed, so it's not like you can stop it.

>oh-okay robert haha since she already agreed i guess it's ok. Just give her back in one piece. have fun

If they're of any quality at all they are not sold precooked. He maybe confusing when his mom buys them at the grocery store while he wonders off. Pretty much all the grocery stores will season and/or steam them for free, but unless you live within 2 minutes of the grocery store they're already a little cold by the time you get home

Boiled in salty water

nothing else is needed

enjoy your sea roaches faggot

Thanks, I will.

here you go user!
Now me and your girlfriend talked and she's gonna cone home with me tonight. You can pick her up in the morning.

/pol/, we know you love thinking about your fictional girlfriend getting cucked by a chad with a big black dick, but the rest of us don't care. Please to peddle your fantasy elsewhere.

On boiling water.

nasty fucking faggot

>Wills
This board died a long time ago yet it never left me anything!

>addressing /pol/
You're the cuck, fool

predictably, this turned into a /tv/ shitposting thread. fucking forced cross-posting memes

I've had them boiled and baked. they tasted about the same. go with what would be easiest for you, baked for just a few pounds. boiled if your feeding a crowd

What's wrong with this dude

>large stock pot
>small bottle of hot sauce
>small bottle of lemon juice
>small bottle of vinegar
>small bottle of worcestershire
>package of shrimp or crab boil
>water
>bring to boil
>drop in crab legs
>return to boil
>remove crab legs