Tfw hungry

>tfw hungry
>nothing open because of fucking jesus

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/polock-johnnys-baltimore-2
youtu.be/UYfGkD18DV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you know you never hear stories of teen Jesus because he got caught cheating on his high schools barefoot water skiing team?

>didn't prep in advance, knowing full well what was happening
>putstickinbyciclewheel.jpg
You're garbage.

>unable to plan ahead for 3 days
Are you black by any chance?

Chinese food.

bullshit. There should be a Chinese buffet open somewhere.

>tfw hungry
>tfw there's lots of food in my fridge
>tfw I can always tap into my Mountain House dehydrated meals I keep around for camping

Not OP, but I actually looked for a Chinese restaurant, and they were all closed. Guess that's what happens when I live in Bible-thumpin' central Texas.
Jack in the Box is open though.

I just stock up on Nissin Teriyaki Beef Chow Mein. It's a gift from the gods

fuck, I really wanna visit 'murica to try this

enjoy getting shot while trying to buy your 2$ Christmas meal

TFW Christians can't even get this shit right.

Merry Yule!!!!!!

Go to a catholic church and fill up on communion wafers.

>take that, jeebus, I'm eating you!

did yall know Christmas trees are big ol vaginas?
also why Christmas colors are red and white.

that's what I'm scared of, is 'murica really THAT dangerous?

I live in Poland btw, lived for England in 10 years before and I'm currently 20 yrs old

*lived in England for 10 years
how the fuck did I switch those around lmao

>tfw surrounded by delicious leftovers from Christmas Eve dinner as well as food gifts I’ve just unwrapped

Sucks to be alone on the holidays, huh?

>mfw stocked up on frozen meatpies beforehand

No, it's really not that bad. Just don't go to a bad part of the city after dark and you'll be fine.

Just don't be nig

>Live in the middle of a rural hickland
>Everyone is religious or the religious zealots will run them out of town for not adhering to their holy days

Your own fault

Every mcdoodles is open fag

Learn to cook you filthy peasant.

Nope.avi

My god, why? You'll get 32 fluid ounces of soda, a hot dog that's burned beyond all recognition, the chili and cheese machine is empty because all the homeless people came in with their old hot dog containers and filled them up, the Arab or African cashier can barely speak english, some fucking panhandler wants your spare change because he held the door open for you, some nigger teens are getting chased out of the store for shoplifting.

I'm done ranting, but since you're Polish, I'll give you this. Weirdly enough, when we wanted a good hot dog, we'd ask for a Polish sausage.

yelp.com/biz/polock-johnnys-baltimore-2

If only there was some sort of forewarning, like this happening every year you've ever been alive.

lmao thanks man

and yeah I know, it seems weird, but fast food and kind of shitty food that tastes good is like my biggest guilty pleasure besides the human centipede movies, I REALLY want to try everything at in-n-out, taco bell, little ceasar's... etc. In fact, I'm hyped as hell about receiving this small assortment some user bought me from my wish list: amzn.eu/hEI8fUT (click on "filter" and select "purchased"). CAN'T WAIT to try 'murica's version of Milky Way (which basically just looks like a Mars over here but for some reason I'm intrigued and excited as hell). I'm hyped as hell about trying the "Oh Henry!" too, idk man, I just wanna try so many 'murican foods.

Subs + Beer

I don't know how your tastes are over in England but I really do love Milky ways. And Baby Ruth bars were my mother's favorite. Also, put your American snacks in the fridge a little while before you eat them.

call all your local fast food places, one of them is guaranteed to be open
my local mcd's and taco bell franchises have an agreement where one will close on thanksgiving and the other will close on christmas

>SHEETZ
lmao HAHAHHAHA holyyy shit (or should I say, sheet, h-haha). No but is that really the actual name? Or is that a joke?

England is pretty boring and very depressing hence why I moved back to Poland after living there for 10 (that wasn't the only reason but yeah). They imported a few American things, I tried Twinkies, Reese's and Hershey's cookies and cream bars. I miss them like heck, cannot afford any of those in Poland (especially if I wanted to order from sites like Amazon). But they do have them in a supermarket, just super fucking expensive.

I plan to hit up Panda Express. They're supposed to be open till 10PM today.

it's real. all their breads start in s and end in z

>Shmiscuitz
>Shmuffinz

Yep. It's a regional version of 7-11 native to Western Pennsylvania (anything west of Harrisburg, really). They are also expanding south into West Virginia and stuff.

Yes, it's called Sheetz. Just google it.

If you like terrible American food so much, you should look up our breastaurants: Hooters, Tilted Kilt, and Twin Peaks.

you could always live in a better part of town

i've been alive for twelve thousand years
i keep forgetting about it ok

those look so awful
i'm pretty convinced they would actually look better in real life, unlike any other food photography specimen

youtu.be/UYfGkD18DV8

With who's money? I am poor.

>be poor
>complain about poor behavior

For the successful people a trip to 7 11 is what you expect. You get a fast, affordable meal.

>stop at QT to get gas
>Bunch of grown men getting single serve slices of pizza
Made me a little sad for them

I have been that man.

What town?

/ourguys/

>he doesn't live in a state with a high Jewish population
>starves every Christmas
o I am laffin

Not him, but I can't say I've ever seen an actual jew down here in MS and for a fact there's absolutely nothing open except gas stations run by Indians and Pakis. They do have shit pizza in a warmer and some have garbage fried chicken and crap biscuits, so there's that.

>holiday that comes every year
>unable to plan for this

Del taco, chinese places, and a lot of steak houses are open.

Don't do that, there's no excuse

>because of Jesus

You mean because Constantine I.

wtf

please stay away from little ceasar's. it's not worth it.

is tilted kilt like a gay bar or something

>Jesus came down and slapped around some heathen recruiting demons' asses around until they cried uncle and gave up on Christmas for shit tier hellbound scumfucks.