Burger

The burger is simple really, ground beef on a bun....nothing much. But it is the American food, think of it being so humble, down to earth, and yet somehow trendy. The burger is a great expression of who you are, and when you get down to it, a lack of pretension, in fact it is even typical procedure in America to ask how you want your burger, from the level of cooked right down to the toppings, there is no wrong way to eat your burger, you can have it with pickles or ketchup or onions and mayo, whatever your heart desires, no two tortilla rule or non authentic this or non authentic that, it is a simple beautiful classic and you can have it your way. Everybody loves burgers, this American classic will never go out of style and has inspired so many new classics like the cheeseburger, bacon burger, chicken burger, slider burger, and veggie burger, and you know what? I like mine seasoned with salt and pepper, charred on the outer, dressed with my own mixture of mustard, mayo, and relish and with a liberally toasted bun. So, what about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_fries
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not reading that.

The hamburger is German. It is a Hamburg style ensemble, hence the name.

overrated

>this is what burgers actually believe

>he thinks French fries are French, hence the name

What the fuck are you on about?
An Hamburg steak is a beef mince steak, very similar to Salisbury steak. When you put an Hamburg steak on a bun, it becomes an Hamburg steak sandwich. Because normal people dont have crippling autism, we've shortened the name from "Hamburg steak sandwich" to "Hamburger," and eventually "burger" and even "cheeseburger" to denote the addition of... you guessed it, cheese.

This etymology lesson was brought to you by user, the man world-famous for having an IQ higher than room temperature.

Burgers are very simple, there is nothing to bend the beef in bread ... But it's American food, it's very simple, down to floor and style. Burger, who you have a great exposure and if you do, predictions are not really your pamparkar cooked the toppings you want on your burger and eat a wrong way that asks for a common project, even in the United States makes cucumbers or tomato sauce or red onion and mayovaip use your V Uppam no two tarttila or unreal is not true of rules, which is a simple and beautiful classics, you can use your line. Everyone loves hamburgers and does not lose this American classic style and has attracted many new classic characters such as cheese parker, pacon burger, chicken burger, slipper burger and sushi burger, do you know? I spiced salt and pepper spices, my own mustard, with mayo, out lure and mix and enjoy free snacks. What about you?

What language did you translate OP's rant into before changing it back into engrish? This is a very interesting method of lulz.

Except it has nothing to do with Germans at all. The namesake may be derived from the style but it's it's own thing, etymology or not. Nobody in Hamburg makes a "burger" anyway.

Op writes a nice little post (not trying to offend anyone) asking people around the world how they like their hamburguers and somehow (this is just another internet phenomenon) people still looses their shit and go apeshit crazy and rage all over the thread trying to be as rude as they can. Geez

It's ok OP. I like your thread. *hugs*

I'm a simple person with simple tastes. I like my hamburguers with lots of meat and a big slice of cheddar cheese.

my IQ is higher at room temperature, too

>So, what about you?

I make burgers myself. I love doing that. It is a hobby.

The buns:
My buns are homemade. For my taste the bun should contain some sugar, but should not be too sweet. Of course all depends on what meat you put on your burger, but here I am talking about a beef burger, the one we prefer the most. I use spelt flour. The bun should not be too flat and it should not have a much bigger radius than the pattie it will contain. I roast the bun on my barbecue before assembling the burger. I do this with the cut surface down. It a) heats up the bun and makes it crispier and b) gives a much longer lifespan to the bottom of your finished burger.

The patties:
Talking about the pattie, I prefer pure beef, chosing the part of the beef myself and grinding the meat myself, adding additional beef fat, depending on the butchers availability of the right part of meat or the quality. So basically beef, nothing else. No salt, no pepper. I give the pattie a concave surface, as I believe the grilling process sets free a lot of fat, and instead of the fat running from the sides of your pattie, a good part of it should be kept on it, to keep it jucier. Occasionally I add a couple of shots of a smokey scottish wiskey directly to the meat an hour or two before making the patties. Some friends go crazy on that. For my taste, a pattie should be between 190 and 200 gram. Also it should be medium raw. It should be grilled on the right heat.

The cheese:
An old Cheddar or Gouda

Bacon, Onion, sometimes, sometimes not.

I use one bigass tomato, thin slices.

Homemade Barbecue Sauce.

Cabbage instead of salad. Thinly sliced.

Is this a missing Code Talker tape?

Germans eat "belegte Brötchen" all the time, and clearly it's the precursor.

t. brainlet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger

And, for your information, they are called "french fries" because they were a French invention, you blithering idiot. Why else would they call them French Fries?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_fries
>Place of origin: Belgium or France

>For my taste the bun should contain some sugar, but should not be too sweet.
I agree with this, but sometimes I do enjoy the sweet bun of a McDonalds fast food burger. It is a child like comfort.

I like just about any burger set in front of me, as long as I can fit it in my mouth after smashing it down.
the only thing I'm picky about is the bun should be toasted
If I'm making my favorite burger it will be big (half pound) and cooked over charcoals. mayo on the bottom bun, american or cheddar on the burger. BBQ sauce under the top bun. and the only "topping" needed would be fresh fried thin onion straws. and plenty of ketchup beside it, to dip the burger in.
Oh and I want thin bacon on my burger, under it too

i recently tried a big mac for the first time in nearly 25 years.
>it was salty as fuck
>threw half of it in the garbage
>my farts smelled like a chemical refinery for the rest of the day
never going to mc naldo's ever again

Pretty sure some native american just as retarded as a belgian or frog dug up a potato and thought, "hmm, I'll chop this up lengthwise and fry it in fat," precontact. The odds would be astronomical for that not to have happened at least once.

You should try sbubbys, Eef reef