Veeky Forums Christmas haul

I got the francis bento for Christmas, it's pretty big too. Did you fucks get anything cooking related for Christmas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDXL_g6kJ5U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bento =Faggot

I got this yabbie pump.
It's kind of food related, I'll use it to collect fishing bait and then hopefully catch fish that I can eat for dinner.

I got a bunch of flavor infused olive olils idk what to do with them

I got a bartending kit

Make salad dressings with them

And use them sooner rather than later.

Ya I guess, I don't make much salad though maybe I'll start.
Is there anything else I can do with them or is that about it?

I got a Himalayan Pink Salt Lamp.

I got a vegetable peeler then was put to work peeling veg for dinner.

I got a French press, pretty happy with it

Immersion blender
Made some bacon and pea soup, turns out bacon and pea soup has a shit ton of calories tho so I shouldn't eat it (but I'm going to cause I'm a bad boy and bad boy don't do what they should)

I got an instant pot from my parents.

>chinkphone
>your pictures get watermarked with chinkphone ad

kek

I got a cast iron skillet. I'm just glad someone remembered and cared.

I got a bunch of appliances ill probably never use besides the rice cooker and digital scale

how big? I'm a terminal weeb and have been shopping around for a bento box

I got an airfryer. Daewoo, big motherfucker. Makes good fries. Doesn't beat a deep fryer on taste, but by miles in convenience.

I can turn the watermark off, I like to leave it on because autistic people seem to get upset about it.

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

also I have way better friends and family than I deserve

Marinades, sandwiches, dipping bread.

I can't believe it took this long. Veeky Forums is dead

This bait will hook many.

I got a cast iron pan, a cookbook, a new set of cutlery, and an extra digital thermometer

Pretty good haul

Bigger than the average bento. I don't have dimensions on me atm.

I'm back home for christmass and of course, like every year, I forget to buy my mother a decent knife and a wetstone. I swear to god, if I have to filet a fish with a dull knife one more time I will filet myself first.

I'm gonna go out tomorrow and buy a propper stone and sharpen every knife in the house. I've had enough of this bullshit.

But no food related presents.

I gave my dad this gas/charcoal combo grill from home depot.

I got a banneton basket, a sifter, some pyrex measuring cups, and some new potholders. Also, some loose-leaf Lapsang Souchong tea.
I also gave my grandma a new eggcup, as the one she had before got chipped.
Pretty solid Christmas.

I was gonna do it as the first post but turned out I didn't have it saved, boo

cold steel

Got one of these, probably going to make a beef bourguignon in it as a first dish once leftovers run out.

Bf bought me a really nice apron.

this was the first dish I mad with mine. such a comfy smell too, brings me back to my first apartment being up late in the morning with depression cooking korean food, feeling better
youtube.com/watch?v=bDXL_g6kJ5U

I bought a $60 sous vide machine. I know it's not the most accurate, but I didn't want to drop $120+ on something I'm not sure I'll use a lot. If I enjoy it I'll get a more expensive one in the future

Was just about to make this thread before I checked the catalog so thanks OP. I got some nice dipping chocolates (for pretzels at New Years), a pair of safety googles that I asked for because I'm tired of stopping mid-way through dicing onions to flush my eyes out at the sink, a new vegetable peeler, and picture related.

>a pair of safety googles that I asked for because I'm tired of stopping mid-way through dicing onions to flush my eyes out at the sink
GG, for Christ's sake.