Is pasta bread?

its made from dough, its pretty much just boiled bread

I mean It's just water and flour so I guess

Don't you have anything better to be doing you fucking idiot

is bread past? its made from dough, its pretty much just baked pasta

yes

No yeast or leavening agent. I know flat breads are a thing but seriously that's Jew shit

is bread future?

He's posting on Veeky Forums so no.
None of us do.

I think to qualify as bread it needs to have risen and have air pockets to some extent.

Is there yeast in sketti?

boiled bread?

is pasta just a shredded bagel?

No you idiot. Seeing how it's boiled, it's clearly just very stiff porridge.

I fucking love that pic

Unleavened bread is a thing

There is a fermentation process in bread (real bread I mean, you know with yeast) that does not exist in pastas. This fermentation change the properties of the flour, extract nutriments, gluten and shits. So pasta is not really equal to bread.

Or is it? ',:)

It can be argued that it's similar to a flatbread like tortillas which have no leavening agent. A corn tortilla is only corn flour and water and a flour tortilla is flour, water and fat. The difference is the method of applying heat.

Or is it? ',:)

Naw, bread has bubbles, pasta does not.

baths have bubbles too
are baths bread?

It's not baked, though. I see where you're coming from, and I respect your opinion, however even unleaven breads have a cooked dough prior to consumption.

Bread can be steamed, bagels are boiled and over here it's common to grill flatbread over a fire.

Pasta might actually just be differently shaped boiled flatbread.

I thought bread was cake. now it's pasta too?

So gnocchi is potato therefor mashed potato is cake. Which brings us to the humble potato cake.
Pootery.

>Pasta is bread
>Bread is cake

>Pasta is cake

no pastas not bread... dick

hmmm if bagels are bread, even though you boil them, then yes -- hypothetically speaking, noodles are like unleavened, unbaked bagels, in weird shapes. They're also just a weird form of dumpling, as well.

We've already established it's simply a boiled flatbread, retarded namefag.

Are bagels a pasta?

But doesn't this mean that Spaghetti with meatballs is just a form of open-faced meatball sandwich?

lel