ITT: Post your lunch

ITT: Post your lunch.

>Where ever I am, I must also eat burgers

I accidentally the entire

I'll never understand why a city in the middle of a godforsaken desert is so flippantly wasteful with the precious finite resource that is fresh water.

Nobody is even out enjoying that grotesquely oversized pool. Criminal.

Also those fries look pretty not ok, like they type you bite into and your mouth gets all dry because the potato fluff absorbs all the moisture in your mouth.

You sure it's fresh water? Looks like the marina to me, but I haven't been to dubai in about 10 years.

Why so salty? Everything looks delicious. OP is dining like a king. Shame OP went with the generic burger and fries.

>hamburgers and fries in an average Dubai hotel
>dining like a king
King of the MCSEs maybe. I bet they're lamb burgers because op is from Guajagaoganbaikota

>OP is dining like a king
>fucking burgers
DO
AMERICANS

LOOK AT THAT VIEW. I would love to be able to dine with such a gorgeous view.

t.living in the depressing part of europe

A swimming pool and some shitty unfinished highrises? Get a grip m8, Europe is the most beautiful area of the planet.

that hotel food is overpriced and average at best, far from a king's feast.

hotels will always prioritize safety and banality, it's what they go for as to not disturb their guests. especially true in a bistro establishment like the OP's.

also, there's nothing salty about pointing out a legitimate concern, don't be sensitive about internet words. although i'm sure those fries could use some salt.

Sure is beautiful here

Ireland isn't too bad. You'd melt in Dubai.
Plus you're never more than an hour away from somewhere beautiful.

OP's picture is basically the desert version of the same thing you posted.
>featureless urban buildings
>some unused body of water
at least your picture exhibits some expression in the form of a weather pattern.

Dubai has weather patterns though. In the winter it's like a SoCal summer. In the summer it's like the surface of Venus

>LOOK AT THAT VIEW.
yeah that totally change the fact you are eating shitty dry muslimburgers

t. nopassport

good luck meeting a single muslim in dubai except maybe at customs, it's all roman catholics and hindus

>everyone get out of your chair so I can take this crooked photo and post it so strangers know my parents have money

t. the guy claiming teachers live the high life because they make a whopping 50 grand a year

wat

way better than that stupid shit