Whoa

whoa....

what's so whoa about that?

OH FUCKING SHIT

AHH!

brehs...

OH NO NO NO NO

6/10. would eat

You haven't been doing this? Wtf is wrong with people.

My nibba... This is the only thing I get at McDonalds. Get two of them each time. Probably the best drunk/hangover food around

Oh, and you cant forget 2 packets of ketchup on the hasbrown side... Also, your sandwich is upside down.

Why do they use that shitty folded up eggs for the mcgriddle instead of the superior egg mcfuffin style eggs

No, it isn't. That's the best way to consume.

Bullshit, you don't get the same feel if you are biting down into hashbrown with your bottom teeth.

That's the point. You get a better one.

I'm sure you let it sit out for 10 minutes first too

>ketchup

the mcgriddle is perfect

Yes, this looks amazing.

3 questions
1. Do you assemble it yourself or does this have some special name that you order and they do it?
2. If they assemble, is it the same total cost as ordering the items separate?
3. Where is the egg? Incomplete without egg.

Even though the folded up eggs are frozen, vs. the mcmuffin egg which is fresh, I prefer the folded up one

Soft scrambled ommelette type that has been frozen > overcooked fresh fried egg, it's a texture thing for me I can't stand rubbery eggs, and since I'm already eating McDonalds I'll take whatever preservatives they put in the frozen egg sheets, not gonna make a difference when you're also eating McCheese, McPancakes, and McMeat, may as well have McEggs too

And if you prefer it the other way I'm sure you can order it that way, just order a sausage McMuffin with McGriddle buns instead, or just say I want a McGriddle with fresh egg instead

It's cheap delicacy.

$1.79 sausage McMuffin w/cheese
$1 hashbrown

The hashbrown replaces the shitty egg and it is significantly tastier.

A sausage McMuffin with egg is like $4 here.