What to eat on New Year's eve? Besides the traditional toshikoshi soba of course

What to eat on New Year's eve? Besides the traditional toshikoshi soba of course.

Thanks for reminding me. I have buckwheat flour so I'm definitely gonna make some soba on New Year's Eve. I had totally forgotten.

prolly some tamales and beer

My family always makes a bunch of baked stuffed shrimp

>mfw weebs exist

blackeyed peas are the tradition, weeb

A bullet.

>amerilard jealous that others prefer other cultures rather than the time honored burger traditions of shooting guns, >getting shot, and shoveling your face with the cheapest mass produced slough from the corporate overlords

You can like stuff from Japan without being a weeb. Glorifying them and acting like everything they do is incredible and there are no downsides to their culture is what makes you a weeb.

Actually the American New Year's tradition is drinking to excess, eating 365 blackeyed peas (one for each day of the new year), setting off explosives, and snogging the nearest woman at the stroke of midnight.

>snogging
britbong pls

Soba cup noodles

Am I wrong though?

The South isn't the real America, and Trump lost the popular vote.

Yeah, the real America is the nigger infested cities where you got shot/hit by a truck/bombed on New Years. Rape coming soon.

>Am I wrong though?

California here, ive never heard of the black eyed peas thing. The rest of that is fairly accurate

Stop getting your pictures of other countries from /pol/ and it's conspiracy theory blogs. You sound like a retard.

And you sound like a retard when you shit on a third of the country and its population for no reason other than "hurr the fuck the south fuck drumpf and fuck white people"

>finger on trigger
>mag is empty
Goddamn fucking stock photo trash

>and shoveling your face with the cheapest mass produced slough from the corporate overlords
t. blob who definitely doesn't import mass produced slough from Japanese corporate overlords by the boatload.

>the real America is the nigger infested cities...

You obviously haven't set foot in the south if you don't realize there are far more nogs here than northern cities. You're a living /pol/tard cuck.

Black eyed peas with a quarter cooked with them.

>weebs jealous that others prefer other cultures rather than the honoraburu tradition of working overtime until death
>getting enslaved, and shoveling your face with the cheapest mass produced instant ramen you can buy in your daily 10 minutes of free time your corporate overlords grant you
I bet you still believe all that kimono sakura stuff isn't just for keeping the tourist traps alive

Lol, an amerimutt attempting to school the japs on corporate slavery.

California here, you live under a fucking rock if you don't know hoppin johns.

you arent californian if you call ANYTHING by such a hick name. Stop lying

Different user here. Have lived in Hawaii, up and down the West coast, New England, a few places in the Midwest. Currently NorCal, and I literally never heard of the New Years black eyed peas thing other than from Good Eats.

Southerners are so fucking isolated and naively pastoral.