The madmen

the madmen

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gastroparesis/expert-answers/bezoars/faq-20058050
acgcasereports.gi.org/pumpkin-seed-bezoar-causing-lower-gastrointestinal-bleeding/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7817234
jmedicalcasereports.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1752-1947-1-159
cbsnews.com/pictures/flab-fest-8-most-shocking-restaurant-dishes/4/
youtube.com/watch?v=WmzoJl8cLE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cooked yolk
>not a runny yolk getting all over your burger and soaking into the bun

0/10

it's a slow killer, user

Had one, was pretty good. Probably won't get one again since the BK is on the way other side of the city and I'm rarely on that side.

Agree, that's how an egg on a burger should be, but for a fast food one, you can't really expect that.

Disgusting.
Anyway it looks pretty good except for the completely pointless seeds they put on the bun just to keep diverticulitis patients up the entire night afterwards alternating between blockages and diarrhea.
There's probably 50 seeds on that thing, 50 little sharp ovals stuck at 50 different spots in your ass and intestines. Should be illegal desu.

based

>putting an egg on a burger

how so?

63 grams of brotein though

If I get 3 (you)s I will get this burger for dinner in 2 hours and report back

lol pussy

It's like any other BK burger it looks and tastes good enough but there's a sense of regret when you're finished; egg eggdition

too much brotein will fuck up your kidneys over time

Degenerate spotted

Tired this and it was awful. The egg is overcooked, the fried onions are soggy as hell and the sauce is really sweet and gross.

top notch innovation from the burger king food science team
what will they think up next

It's just completely unnecessary. It's not like you get any flavor or enjoyment out of seeds added to the bun, so even if they don't cause you trouble they also don't serve any point except visual decoration.

>except visual decoration.
So... We have taste, smell, appearance, and texture
And you just implied appearance doesn't matter...

texture you genetic fuckup

you gonna suffer this

bon appetit

Maybe they will kill themselves

Objectively incorrect. The only thing worse than eggs on a burger is runny eggs getting all over your fingers and making the bun soggy. I agree though that sandwich looks 0/10.

Here we go by popular demand

go on...

What next you fucking weirdo?!?!

Proper farm house would be beef patty, ham, 2 chicken tendies/chicken patty, egg

I mean yeah the bacon and egg TECHNICALLY encompass the pig and the chicken but... man, lets not cop out here

bk nuggers were a mistake

God damn those fries and nuggets look shitty. I've tried the farmhouse burger and am curious to hear what you think of it. The egg adds nothing in my opinion, but otherwise it's a pretty good burger. Very big. But for me it's the Rodeo King burger

Sorry im retarded. I'm trying my best.

>amerilards only just learing about eggs on burgers

wait until you try one with beetroot

Getting fucked up so I'm probably bks target demographic

Just because Burger King has a burger with an egg doesn't mean it's a new concept to America. They're actually waaay behind on this one.

Beet root sounds interesting. Peanut butter is actually the current burger meme

lol

>Peanut butter is actually the current burger meme
Local place down the road was doing that back since the 60s, so you're wrong, famalam.

What's so funny m8 fight me

Might have been done in the 60s as well, but as I said it is the current meme. Never said it was new

I actually love burgers with an egg on them but this looks like absolute shit. Super disappointing.

I thought this thread was going to make me hungry for something gross, and I leave happily surprised.

its cute that you went through with your post and tried it and posted the pics. but its just another burger king abomination.

Fucking wrecked that dude my anonfam

Fucking Brazilians ruined BK.

I don't disagree necessarily. I been eating and watching a movie at least let me leave the response.

The burger was actually pretty good at first. You saw I cut it in half. I ate the first half pretty quick, then I slowed down because I had so much food and I was drinking and taking pics. I don't think anyone gives a fuck, but I'm bored.

Most of the burger was as expected. Probably 7/10 when compared to fast food in general. 8/10 when compared to Major chains I guess.

Onions on first half were pretty good. Some crunch, but not enough to warrant wanting them because you know it's basically a flour and shitty oil slurry. But it's for drunk people and the alcohol makes the fat slurry go down easy lol.

Egg was meh. People complain about eggs but they can be served different ways for different reasons. Sauce was meh. Wish I didn't spend 12usd. Could've got bomb Chinese for 9.

BTW I didn't finish the sides even though I didn't eat anything else today.

Doctors no longer recommend diverticulitis patients avoid seeds/nuts/etc., as there is no evidence that these foods aggravate the condition.

There isn't evidence any particular food causes diverticulitis, but that's not the same thing as saying certain kinds of foods can't give you trouble when you already have damaged intestines. Bowel rest is still used as the most common frontline treatment.
Also the problem of shit like seeds getting stuck / causing blockages is common enough that there's a medical term for it (phytobezoars):
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gastroparesis/expert-answers/bezoars/faq-20058050
>Phytobezoars are composed of indigestible food fibers, such as cellulose. These fibers occur in fruits and vegetables, including celery, pumpkin, prunes, raisins, leeks, beets, persimmons and sunflower-seed shells. Phytobezoars are the most common type of bezoar.
Here are some specific cases of problems like that:
acgcasereports.gi.org/pumpkin-seed-bezoar-causing-lower-gastrointestinal-bleeding/
>Colonoscopy revealed a pumpkin seed bezoar impacted at the distal rectum (Figure 2). Removal of the phytobezoar was accomplished with multiple washings and digital removal under general anesthesia.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7817234
>Sunflower seed bezoar leading to fecal impaction.
>We report the cases of two children, ages 8 and 10 years, with painful defecation and constipation due to impaction of sunflower seed shells that did not respond to laxative and enema therapy. Physical examination revealed a prickly mass in the rectal vault. Proctoscopy revealed bezoars of sunflower seed shells, which were removed by endoscopic biopsy forceps followed by a combination of rectal irrigation and manual disimpaction.
jmedicalcasereports.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1752-1947-1-159
>We report a case of a 79 year old man with a known benign anastomotic stricture presenting with large bowel obstruction. At laparotomy the obstruction was found to be caused by a large sesame seed bezoar.

i literally had it before it was publically available or on the internet at all.

THIS ISNT A BURGER YOU EAT EVERYDAY. THE CONSUMPTION AND PURCHASE OF SAID BURGER IS A STATEMENT.

>tune in for gross burger
>get medfag discussion about diverticulitis
Lads please, let’s continue this on SDN

>Soaked buns

fuck off

what the fuck is the matter with you

looks decent

the royale burger at steak n shake has runny yolk

literally took one bite and threw the rest away. the texture was god awful that was like taking a bite of formed play-doh coated in grease

Yeah, that looks pretty underwhelming.
$12 puts it in the awful category. Thanks for your sacrifice.

what's wrong with eggs on a burger?

t. not in the know

cbsnews.com/pictures/flab-fest-8-most-shocking-restaurant-dishes/4/

Was much better.

It's like putting chicken on your burger

That egg looks microwaved. I rather go to Red Robin for an egg burger

Americans are scared of eggs.

Thanks. I'll stick to the whoppers. Also most of their food is cooked before hand and sit out. Thats why those nuggets look so stale

oh man just put it in me!

Fried eggs are amazing on burgers.

>he doesnt know what meme means

youtube.com/watch?v=WmzoJl8cLE0
this clip is from 1992
and it was meant as a JOKE, not a HOW-TO GUIDE

looks fucking great thanks for the pics user. do you like their nuggets? i never had bk nuggers

>egg
>bacon
into the trash it goes

there is a reason they are $1.50 for 10

Only retards like runny egg yolks, especially on a portable meal like a hamburger.

They have this stuff in Mexico but the use fresh eggs and jalapenos

>not eating mcmuffin

before or after the chainsaw beheadings?

Can't you see all that fucking yolk running everywhere?

Are you sure that isn't cheese user

No no, it's clearly yolk.

>burgerking

no it's this sauce they put on it

combine the farmhouse with the chicken cordon bleu then