Does ck go to Russian American markets?

Does ck go to Russian American markets?

I go to a big Korean market that also has a Russian and Mexican section. It's pretty nice having a diverse population.

I live in a heavy Slavic are of the US, there is also a small Korean market. Mexican markets are abundant. I'm in a Slavic part of Philadelphia (to the point it is Cyrillic no English)

no

I go for bulk loose leaf and marzipan once in a while. It's always super warm and stuffy in there. Don't know if that's a russian thing, but it makes me reluctant to get fish or meat from there

Koreana Plaza?

>kabanosy
that's a polish sausage m8, the shape isn't very traditional though

no just a polish deli

Yes, I get my Kasha ,Sprats, and a few other things that normal stores don't sell

no, the food is bland and probably has uranium in it. not even that cheap either

>here dill, onion, beets, pickle, more dill
>you give 15 rubles now
>slavland es whiiiiite

I much prefer latin or asian markets

>doesn't want super powers from Chernobyl sausage.

I would but sadly the closest thing I have is a Polish deli about 4 miles from my house.
I get good pate, chocolate, kasha, and gingerbread from there

but goddaaaaaaamn niqqa I'm jealous of my Brooklyn friends. I went into one of their Russian markets. Minimum 30 different types of rye bread, dried fish and pastries for days, and a larger selection of Polish/German sausages than I've ever seen in my life.
I wonder if I could get a place near Brighton Beach when I get out of school.

the one near my has a nice deli, and maybe 2 dozen types of rye bread, and even some caviar

I've only met one Russian person IRL and it was my Russian professor. We have plenty of Asians and Arabs but almost no eastern euros come here.

>t. Mobile, Alabama

where's the other 44% of this bait?

I'm from Chicago so we have tons of Russian/Polish/Jewish food even in our Jewel Oscos/Meijers

I love heerring and pickled tomatos

fuck yes. russanon in texas here. if i could i'd replace over half my diet with russian food but i can't because the nearest market is over 40 min away (and i don't drive yet)
favorite food to buy from markets include fish jerky, pelmeni, russian bread, olivier salad, okroshka soup, borscht, imported tea, and kolbaso(a?)

>mobtown
ayyy

Is there a Stationary, Alabama too?

>Sprats
enjoy your dioxin poisoning

Yep, bought a bunch of stuff for Christmas there.
There's a big Russian market a couple miles from my house. I shop more at all the ethnic markets here than the regular supermarkets. Russian, Indian, Persian, Chinese, Japanese, big Asian markets like 99 Ranch, etc.

Lol nice one. Its pronounced MO-BEEL though.

USA class of 2018 my guy.

fuck yeah I do

Ive never seen one. Are there any in denver?

I go to a Polish supermarket most of the time.

There's a chain of them in Toronto now called "Starsky's" and has a great selection of high quality (I want to say highest quality because I haven't found one with higher quality) and inexpensive sausage & cold cuts. The produce and meat is more expensive than average but it's good quality also.

Everyone who works there is either a middle aged polish lady or a knockout blonde girl. Have to speak polish to work behind the counter. They occasionally hire non-Poles (Ukrainians or Russians or Hungarian) as cashiers.

It's pretty comfy so I do most of my shopping there unless there's a really good deal somewhere else.