Mangoes are the best fruit

Mangoes are the best fruit.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/12-reasons-why-you-should-eat-mango-everyday-dr-veronica-anderson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bananas are the best fruit

agreed

Bananas are overrated. Blueberries are better than bananas.

How can mangoes taste so good but smell so awful?

who here /mangoallergy/?

Mangos are overrated and people need to stop trying to put then in fucking everything.

What smells so bad about a mango?

I like pineapples more. I'd eat them everyday if it didn't take me like 10 minutes to peel one

I love mangoes but if you don't have a knife you're boned. The seed is a turn off for some too, and it's a lot of sugar. Still that taste is unparalleled.

>not eating champagne mangoes

I like them.

I ate fruit all throughout childhood and then became allergic to pretty much every fruit and nightshade in adulthood for some reason. Used to love eating cold honey mangoes in summer. If I eat any of that now my mouth/throat get irritated or the skin around my lips and nose gets irritated and pimply for a couple days.

Mangoes are the best fruit but the ones sold in the US are absolute trash

I always liked me a good mango sorbet especially Talenti when its on sale or mango brisk ice tea from taco bell

mangoes are second only to avocados, the all-top of fruits. They are fucking expensive tho, even in avocado native land

In the tropics you can't get rid of mangos and avocados fast enough. One tree makes like 1000. They rot on the ground and people slip on them.

They're always around 80 cents at all the markets I go to in LA. They're also priced by count, not weight.

>Even in avocado-native land
California isn't avocado-native, the reason they're so overpriced there even though they grow them in-state because you have to pump in so much out-of-state water, and there's a pretty tiny area that can actually grow them.
Get the fuck out of here.

They're too hit and miss in Minnesota.

almost a dollar for a fucking fruit. kek

>They are fucking expensive tho,
aldi has affordable mango prices

Idiot, Where I said that California is avocado-native? what does that even means?

In SOME PLACES in the tropics this may be truebut even there avocados are always the most highly prized of local fruits

Because the only person who would ever say "avocado native" is a calicuck. You're not fooling anybody, bryce

You have oral allergy syndrome, I have the same problem with cherries and apples. It affects people with certain allergies to pollen or latex.

wathever dude i know avocados arent native from California, regardless being or not Californian myself. Why are you so mad? You just trolled yourself kek

Mangoes with Chili powder are top tier. Especially with Tajin.

ataulfo mangos not those you white piece of shit. go back to eating shitty little tart apples.

Mangos are like a really smoking hot girl who is incredibly high maintenance. She's nice to take out now and then when you're willing to drop bills on her and show her a good time, but you could never date her long term.

Too much effort to regularly eat.

Its damn obvious, why make a thread ?

Now is the season for lychees and you're eating mangos??

>mangosteen
>guava

fuck you OP

I figured that's what it was, it just sucks that it happens with basically every fruit even if they're cooked

I find it hard to disagree. Proper ripe mangoes of a good variety are really good. If you can find 100% mango juice without sugar that's real nice too. Unfortunately mangoes cannot beat ripe wild blueberries.

This. Allergic to all fresh fruits and vegetables all to a different degree. Some just make me tingle a bit. Some make my throat close and projectile vomit. Also severely allergic to peanuts and treenuts.

>lychee
It looks like an aborted jellyfish and I bet it tastes like one too

linkedin.com/pulse/12-reasons-why-you-should-eat-mango-everyday-dr-veronica-anderson

>Mangoes may very well be the king of all fruits because they fight cancer, alkalize the body, regulate diabetes, help digestion, aid in weight loss, clear your skin and make the perfect snack.

Wow u sound fun

>Mango_hi_res.png
>128x128

Literal suicide-tier problem desu. Congrats for being this strong.

>Allergic to all fresh fruits and vegetables
You can do cooked vegetables though? I can't even have cooked fruit but if I had to avoid vegetables too I would be pretty unhappy.

yes

You should see Canadian prices. 2 dollars for 1 cucmber. 2 dollars for one avocado

Wrong
Cherimoya are best fruit

A twoonie for a fucking cucumber?
Fuck that.

What do these taste like?