Is it possible to live absolutely trash free?

is it possible to live absolutely trash free?

She doesn't look human.

Literally not possible.

Yeah. Kill yourself in a pig farm. Pigs eat you, public eats the pigs. Nothing wasted, even your shitty pointless life.

If you eat everything and bring your own containers to the butcher and grow your own garden

yea just burn it all
EZ

Sure but seems pretty retarded.

Why is that video in 4:3?

How do you wipe your butt?

Instagram.

Dont use disposable plates and utinsils. If you live in the sticks you can throw food scraps outside for animals to eat. Basically just dont buy anything in a container that cant be recycled.

not unless you are some kind of wild man who grows all your own food, cuts your own firewood, composts manure from livestock and plant waste, and never buys anything from a store, even then, you still produce waste water.

First of all, let's define "trash free" precisely: if I put everything out for recycling, is that "trash free"? What if I produce food waste but don't place it in the trash (E.g. I compost it)?

If so my house produces roughly one bag of trash every two weeks, plus some cat poop & cat litter, which is pretty good going.

>>waste water

If you have a septic system then that water is cleaned and simply flows back into the groundwater. And you don't have to be "a wildman" to achieve it, but you do have to be very knowlegeable about self suffeciency and one tough mf.

This faggot posts his bullshit threads on different boards at the same time. ban this dumb cunt

This. Don't you faggots have your own burn barrels?

In a lot of municipalities you can't engage in open burning. And even in most rural areas there's different periods throughout the year where it becomes so dry burn bans are issued. If you violate that ban and start a fire you're in for some major legal and financial shit.

A bidet, you uncouth swine.

Nobody said waste free, the dude said trash free.

That is the most serious case of crazy eyes I have ever fucking seen.

>is it possible to live absolutely trash free?

This is the same dumbshit woman who tried to use a wooden "tampon" and ended up with a fucked up vag infection and in the hospital?