>eat meat
>get colon cancer
>eat eggs
>die of prostate cancer
>eat soy
>become a tranny
>eat fish
>get mercury poison
Seriously though, what the fuck do I eat to be healthy? Ever since I started to go for healthy diet I feel like you can get fucked up from anything you eat. I was keto enthusiast for a bit(it actually helped with my appetite), but I started to consume a lot of onions, spinach and apples, so I guess I'm not in keto rn.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/starving-cancer-with-methionine-restriction/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5008916/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22952174
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22037012
healthline.com/nutrition/dietary-cholesterol-does-not-matter#modal-close
nutritionfacts.org/2016/03/22/the-effects-of-dietary-cholesterol-on-blood-cholesterol/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3900007/
tinyurl
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

burning food makes carginogenes which give u cancer

eating raw food gives you gastroenteritis and parasites

Steamed food is also an option

Good idea. Let's tell OP to steam all his food.

Steamed fish will still be high in mercury
Eggs and meat will still be very choline and metionine rich
there's no escape op

Vegetables, dairy, cereals
bam, literally perfect diet

>cereals
Sugar garbage

>live
>die
Fucking unfair.

grains, you idiots

Are you retarded?

>people are not bright enough to figure out what to put in their own mouths

Pro tip be your own coach there is no generic ideal diet

jesus christ the fucking state of western culture
>A cereal is any grass cultivated for the edible components of its grain (botanically, a type of fruit called a caryopsis), composed of the endosperm, germ, and bran.
>i.e. maize, rice, wheat, barley, sorghum, millet, oats, rye, triticale, fonio

Haha agreed bro :)

It's pretty obvious, become a tranny. You can earn pretty good money posting on /k/.

>A cereal is any grass cultivated for the edible components of its grain
sugar garbage it is, retard

I follow a paleo diet and feel like a million bucks. Can recommend. Use almond milk instead of soy and you're good to go.

A fat office girl doesn't need the same as a male soldier

Can you explain more? I've been a soygirl for like 2 years and never got paid in anything but food and clothes

Why did we get birthed just to suffer and die bros?

you must be quite ugly then

Start posting from LONDON.

Suffering is learning and it's not consistent, without it you couldn't even define pleasure

I just haven't tried being a whore tbqh

>t. Cenobite

>there are still people who unironically fall for the food meme

The trick is to get filthy rich, then pain subsides into eating sushi off of naked models and drinking cocktails with little umbrellas.

>there are still people who unironically fall for the air meme

This, except no dairy.

reddit tier vegans

This.
Super heating water in a vacuum is the God Tier way to respirate.

Nice argument

The "red meat causes heart disease" line was shown to be totally false, so I don't know why people have fallen for the "red meat causes colon cancer" line so readily.

>he's still on the "soy makes you a girl" meme

eat the fucking tofu, user

suck my dick soyboy

It's an episode of correlation with national consumption. For a time NZ led the world in red meat consumption and in bowel cancer. Did the few million there carry more susceptible gene? Did the influx of people from asia lower it due to diet or to genetics? No one will know because race doesn't exist.

Pescetarianism is the final Veeky Forums red pill. Uncucked and healthy diet that gives you all the nutrients you need.

>being pescetarian in stead of presbyterian

The only thing torture teaches you is perpetual fear and misery. Exposure to large quantities of cortisol, especially during key stages of development when we learn the most, damages the brain. Pleasure is defined by the release of certain chemicals in the brain, pain by others. One is not required for the other.

Eat long pig

>breathe air
>get lung cancer
Just eat moderate portions of varied food and you'll be miles ahead of everyone else

>eat soy
>become a tranny
myth

>No pasta but can eat cholesterol filled meat
Nice

Do you take Brain Force?

No.

>cholesterol is bad for you m8 xd
How's it going in '90s?

>hey guys it's true 'cause loony AM talk shows and /pol/ tells me so
Christ, you're retarded.

>t. Male frog sex worker

Clogged arteries are pretty bad i'd say, yes.

>what is LDL and HDL
>what are steroid hormones
fuck off brainlet

> the eat what your dumbfuck ancestors ate who died in their 20s diet

haha you got him mate :) now get your tasty pizza with some coke, that's what civilized man enjoys

>choline and methionine are bad
???

Yep. I'm going to take the advice of certified cardiologists over bro-science YouTube channels anyday of the week when it comes to health.

nutritionfacts.org/video/starving-cancer-with-methionine-restriction/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5008916/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22952174

You can google more. It's not that you shouldn't take them at all, but they're not very good in abundance.

Take their advice and eat some sugary youghurt, retard. Fats are bad for you!

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22037012
healthline.com/nutrition/dietary-cholesterol-does-not-matter#modal-close
nutritionfacts.org/2016/03/22/the-effects-of-dietary-cholesterol-on-blood-cholesterol/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3900007/

All things in moderation, of course.

Interesting, I wonder what it is about methionine that negatively affects lifespan.

Most cardiologists have already dropped the notion that dietary cholesterol affects cholesterol levels. It seems counterintuitive but every study shows them to not be correlated.

>eat soy
>become a tranny
If only it was that easy.

>The effect of methionine restriction on whole organisms is such that proliferation and anabolic processes are lessened. In organisms from yeast to mammals, caloric restriction results in inhibition of insulin-like growth factor (IGF) signaling, activation of adenosine monophosphate activated kinase (AMPK), inhibition of mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR), and reduction in mitochondrial oxidation.17,18,19 Disruption of such anabolic pathways also occurs with diets containing adequate calories that restrict methionine.20,21 IGF, AMPK, and mTOR are well-characterized pathways of cancer growth, making their disruption a desirable goal.

Soy literally cannot feminize you. At most it can make you somewhat androgynous and that's ONLY if you are already taking t-blockers or your testosterone is at the level of a women anyway.
Soy actually blocks estrogen expression when eaten in excess amounts by women and trannies already on HRT.
So fuck off with this stupid meme insult. It doesn't even have any harsh syllables in it so you just sound like a faggot when saying it out loud.

>a women
I am dumb

Agreed bro

This guy is just a faggot because he's a faggot millennial who was emersed in the faggot millennial culture.
It's not because of soy.

>memes counter fact

>t. soyboy

>Pescetarianism
AKA picky carnivores that want to act high and mighty.

>carnivores
fuck off vegcuck

>fonio
heh, fonio

>epidemiological studies and fitness blogs

I think that user is saying grains = complex carbs = sugar garbage

user is probably on keto and cant have any carbs

Do tou understand that the main thing that matters is the HDL/LDL ratio?

*you
LDL is the shit that clogs the arteries. The ratio is influenced by a lot of things and it's not just "don't eat cholesterol lmao" Things like good omega-3/6 balance, reduced trans/saturated fats intake play significant role in that.

fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, whole grains, milk alternatives (not soy)

Lol
Soyboy

Fruits, vegetables, nuts, chicken and fish. The mercy shit is a myth. Unless you're eating fish every day multiple times a day and its only the highest mercy level fish, mercury will never be an issue with seafood.

soyboys

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
>The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
>The intervention data indicate that isoflavones do not exert feminizing effects on men

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
>These recent studies in men consuming soyfoods or supplements containing 40--70 mg/d of soy isoflavones showed few effects on plasma hormones or semen quality. These data do not support concerns about effects on reproductive hormones and semen quality.

This but un-ironically