Publix thread

I am going to publix deli in a few hrs for a late lunch
what sandwich is the best

Nigga they all the best

never can go wrong with a reuben, or a cuban, or in the very least, a turkey club

Tendie sub!!

why is publix shilled so hard?
it's a grocery store, not a restaurant, and you should be ashamed of eating there rather than purchasing ingredients there and cooking yourself, dumb manbabies

Because they come with a free ball massage.

>mad
>at a sandwich

Fuck off.

Italian, boars head if you don't mind paying a bit extra.

Either white or multi grain depending if crumb cleanup will be a problem, spicy mustard, provolone, banana peppers cucumbers lettuce and olives. Oil and vinegar if that's your thing.

Best sub, hands down. It's sour, sweet, tart, and savory all in one.

They're good though..

I love the tendie sub as well. Its on sale periodically

How about you SUCK MY DIIIIIIIICK

If you are anywhere near tampa try the buc sub. It is amazing

thats like my #1 sub i get at the local deli
i do turkey, provolone, banana pep, mayo, mustard, lettuce, o&v
only do turkey there because its thinly sliced and not garbage

lol I bet you work at taco bells or something, I get on planes to Japan just like you go to publix and I had a thousand dollars worth of sushi just yesterday COMPED I get so many COMPS you wouldn't believe. Have fun at taco bell loser haha

Cuban is my go to at publix deli. Maybe the daily special, depending what it is. It's better than any other fast food out there. Usually cheaper too. Then hit the deli for some dessert, maybe.

i comped your mother's asshole

If you are anywhere near Tampa, get the Bucs sub and then get the fuck out of Tampa

You won't regret it

You forgot to call him a faggot, user.

Should I get it toasted or not? Last time it was too toasted and made it really crumbly

I just got roast beef banana peppers provolone mustard lettuce
no I didn't toast it

Fresh Market opened up near my local Publix. Digging their sushi and bakery more, but Publix's deli remains supreme.

Fresh market has the best butcher I've been to, at least in Virginia. Wegmans is right up there. Publix is new and is more budget oriented but is also very decent

literally who?

St. Pete area?

Been to Wegman's and Publix,

Publix wins hands down

>tampon gay shit posting has made the jump from /sp/ to Veeky Forums