Does anyone actually enjoy these or is it just a meme?

Does anyone actually enjoy these or is it just a meme?

what am I looking at?

1024px-Negroni_served_in_Vancouver_BC.jpg

gin+campari. Whoever thought THAT was a good idea? "Hey anonz, we got 2 shitty tastes here, what say we mix'em together and see if it gets any better."!

where can i get one? and what is the picture resolution?

You appreciate bitter flavors more when you get older.

>alcohol of any kind
Nobody actually enjoys it, people just pretend to like the taste of alcohol to fit in with their friends. It's a bottom tier recreational drug.

negroni's are great actually.

I have been halfheartedly wanting to try one for years, but I don't want to buy a whole bottle of Campari and find out I don't like it. I mean what am I going to do with a bunch of Campari?

It’s interesting because the three ingredients separately sound like they wouldn’t go together at all, but it’s really a case of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts.

Also it’s a good pleb filter for bars, I use negronis and whiskey sours to see if a place makes their drinks legit. Margaritas are good too

bars exist for this exact purpose, user

You can buy miniatures of Campari. I know because I've seen them in the store and thought about getting one to try it.

Didn't realize it was a bitter herb thing. I thought it was one of those fruit drink boozes.

vancouver_bc

are you 15? i can't imagine a grown adult actually not enjoying the taste of good wine or whiskey.

Gonna be honest. I was expecting something else. It tasted like fucking rubbing alcohol. No flavor that I could discern except alc.

Mmmmyes, you can really pick up the woody notes behind the paint varnish finish! Bring me another, I still can't hold a half decent conversation with a person without flavoured nail polish remover.

Negroni's are amazing. I order one at every bar/restaurant/hotel I go to. That being said, maybe 1 in 10 are mixed correctly so I can understand why they would have a shit reputation. Buy your own ingredients, flame your orange peel and make up your own mind OP.

I remember drinking these a lot after the hurricane took out the subway for a few days. kinda thought people were bored with them by now
*teleports* nothin personal, kid

>negroni with straw
how is this even possible?

>are you 15? i can't imagine a grown adult actually not enjoying the taste of good wine or whiskey.

T. Child.

I prefer the bourbon variation, the boulevardier the campari is well suited to bourbon. The caramelized Orange zest gels better with bourbon too. The place I first tried it at infused smoke into it as well.

but it's AD now

You can buy a Campari+soda in packs of 3 or so, at least here, anyway. It is an overly bitter herbal drink like the other user said. Almost undrinkable on its own, great with soda or wine for refreshing summer cocktails, though.

born in le wrong decade
there is no woody note in a negroni

get a tardis, tard
i hear even women are allowed to drive one now

this but unironically

I haven't tried a negroni, but a martini was probably the most disappointing drink I have ever had. It tasted like ocean and not much else.

negronis are okay, but ba boulevardier is way better, bourbon gives it a much smoother profile

a good martini is 2 parts vodka, 1 part olive juice, then you give the bottle of vermuth the finger and drink that fucker.

>2:1

fuck me thats a lot of olive. personally think the best is 2 parts gin martini, only the olive juice that comes off the olives from wherever theyre stored, and like maximum 1/2 part vermouth

Lmao
I have no friends yet I still drink, alone
Fucking moron

Youre right i just like ring pops, soda, and hot dogs. Glad im not alone.

never tried it.
but i really enjoy pic related which is made from th same fruit as campari, so maybe i should try one.
thanks user.
your basement hatred has inspired me.

>forgot pic
fucks sake
one too many beers (and spliffs)

Too much olive juice

>olive juice
u what?

fine 4 parts vodka to one part dirty .

My go-to order in bars and nightclubs is Campari on the rocks. I love the bitter taste slightly diluted by the melting ice.

Fight me.

Well how would you know what varnish and nail polish remover taste like?
>hurr durr me alcohol smell

Not him, but I'm a grown adult and find alcohol to be repulsive. There is literally no reason to drink it except to get drunk, which isn't an activity that I enjoy.

if you like it, fine
I don't, I think it tastes terrible. I'd much rather drink amaretto or vermouth.

Good for you. Only children and manchildren think that no one has any reason to have differing tastes. I love the taste of a well-made cocktail or slightly-sweet craft beer. It has the concept of the sweetness of soda or juice, but the sweetness is balanced out by complex sour, herbal, and spicy flavors. A good cocktail is to a sweet soft drink what a proper chocolate chip cookie is to a cheap chocolate bar.

Milano-Torino/Americanos are good. Campari and Sweet Vermouth.

>i have the refined taste of a five year old who just learned about sugary drinks

Mixed drinks are utmost top of faggotry
This opinion has no basis in experience or reality

I really like negronis but seldom get to enjoy them because people seem to think campari is awful.

Anyone here enjoy fernet and ginger

A perfect Martini is a glass of chilled gin with vermouth present nearby but not in the drink. The bottle of vermouth is simply brought out to be a part of the ritual but should never be added to the drink

No one likes them. They just enjoy its vaguely racist name.

then how come we aren't talking about mint jew lips?

It's really nice with disaronno

>vodka

gin sucks.

Is it legal to wear that shirt in 2018?

Legally legal, yes. Institutionally legal, it varies. Socially legal, usually not.

>Implying gin isn't delicious

So does your father

your mother been telling you wistful stories about my pop the cocksmith? I'm not surprised. I am concerned they are so heavy on your mind faggot.

literally my favorite cocktail you dumb asshole

I've always wanted to try one, but no bar I've been to served them, and I don't want to buy the ingredients just to try one drink