Where do you buy your vegetables Veeky Forums

The vegetable truck.

food 'n stuff, where I buy all my groceries and stuff

frozen vegetables and the occasional spring onion

I don't buy any damn vegetables.

Winco, cash n carry, asian markets

>not living on bread, meat, and cheese

At the store

I do a CSA in summer, so I don't have to really shop for veggies a bunch of the time. On the off seasons I mostly shop at Chinese and Mexican greengrocers within walking distance of where I live. I try to avoid the supermarket as much as possible because their vegetables tend to suck.

I used to buy corn and tomatoes from someone who sold them on the side of the highway, but since it's not summer i just go to the grocery store

Enjoy your flavorless tomatoes and corn. I've never understood idiots attempting to buy fresh produce other than root veg instead of frozen or canned out of season. Corn brgins degrading immediately and by the time it reaches shelves it tastes like cardboard. Hot house winter tomatoes are an abomination.

i download them for free off the internet

... the grocery store??

Well actually I pick up staples like onions, carrots, and celery from the typical US grocery chain.

Then I pick up stuff like green onions, bok choy, leeks, radish, and ginger from a nearby Korean grocery store. Especially ginger, it’s insane how much cheaper it is

At the hospital

Usually a fruit and veggie store that's two suburbs away because the local one is shit.
But lately (cyclist with broken bones) I've been forced to have supermarket groceries delivered and the """"fresh"""" produce is bland and tasteless.
My neighbour has a healthy garden full of the sort of veggies that I buy regularly and they look delicious. When I get my shit together I'm gonna grow my own veggies too.

Ron please go

At the vegetable store.
I was buying vegatables.

Savage

I try to buy vegetables at sprouts, since they cost the same or less than the chain grocery stores with identical or better quality to whole foods

And shorter lines

I don't
>mom never made me eat vegetables when I was a kid
>don't eat vegetables as an adult like a fucking man child
I've been desperately trying to force myself to like vegetables.

Nice quads.

It helps to figure out how to make them tasty. Low and slow with garlic, olive oil and salt works for most of them.

It helps if you know how to cook them

I've been putting in more effort lately to incorporate vegetables into the things I already cook. It's been working pretty well, I did the same thing with ranch dressing when I was younger, just kept trying it until I liked it.

I just buy them frozen from walmart

and ill do it again... goodbye.

I grow them.
I buy the seeds from a seed and feed store formerly named Chuck's