So what ck-related stuff did you give your girlfriend for christmas?

So what ck-related stuff did you give your girlfriend for christmas?

And what ck-related stuff did she give to you?

I gave my boyfriend a cast iron skillet.

I got a de Buyer iron frying pan.

Also got myself some nice weissbier glasses

i gave her a cookbook she's been pining over,
she got me a new knife

parents got me some new saucepans and a cast iron skillet

i gave her the sausage if you know what i mean

my girlfriend doesn't cook, I think she views it as beneath her.

I don't follow.

I gave yours a nice one that she said she'd be letting you taste that night.

bf got me a wusthof set! very nervous I'm gonna cut a finger off

Got a big magnalite roaster and a deep cast iron skillet
Not sure which I'm more excited to use

Don't worry the retardation gene is recessive and it's only expressed in 95% of women.

gf's dad bought us a couple of wusthof knives (santoku and nikiri). They're nice and all but I knew my gf would be miffed that the handles don't match our other knives.

Bought her some nice wine glasses and she bought me a whiskey decanter and two glasses.

I think he's saying that she would be given the ingredients for cooking, because she is in the kitchen and wearing the proper cooking attire.

>Irishman's dream

My girlfriend got me a teapot and some flowering tea.

t. nigger

'sup nigger

>only black men can appreciate asses

I got my significant v highly rated salt and pepper grinders for Christmas, as well as a mortar and pestle.

>gf

I'm not gay

I got a lodge pan, a tojiro paring knife, an immersion blender, and a sharpening stone. I'm excited to sharpen some of my knives, but apprehensive about screwing them up with poor technique. Live and learn, I suppose.

Ah fuck i can't believe you've done this

Must you torment me with these jezebelles?!?!

>jezebelles
lol are you the same guy that posts this on Veeky Forums

ride my face if you’re not fat

>your girlfriend
as if

the udders on that bitch, damn

She gave me a food-borne illness
The food in question, was her pussy

I have no gf

A holiday 4

She made me a set of homemade hot sauces.
Then she got in a fight with her folks and left without taking them with her.

>girlfriend
Heh....yeah

Didn't give out any Veeky Forums related stuff, but I did get an enameled cast iron dutch oven. Haven't used it yet though. What should I make in this?

Good luck user, watch some vids about it. I got a Tasty cook book and a nice chefs knife I cut the shit out of my finger with already

? Please explain

>very nervous I'm gonna cut a finger off
Just watch some youtube skills on proper knife skills, especially on how to guide the knife with the "bear claw".

I would never. She's fun to fuck but I would not eat her cooking if it saved America.

>giant tits
>no ass
Is there a worse fate?

gf got me a knife. my knives at home have far more weight to them but it was the thought that counted

RIP August, you were too pure for this world

yes many
this is an ideal bodytype.

Being a subhuman Neanderthal obsessed with gigantic asses?

no clue what you meant by this. perhaps next post you will be a bit more forceful with your intended meaning

I gave her an electric pressure cooker because she can't cook, she ate my ass because she's a poorfag

If you want to have a future fat wife it is.

Not christmas, but when my fiance was in the hospital, I bought her a hello kitty bento box and would use it to bring her meals I cooked when I visited her. Call me a disgusting weeb all you want, I still like eating meals made for bento boxes to remember her.

Zach(k)? Did she dead of ovarian cancer

No, [spoiler]but she did die[/spoiler]

You mean boyfriend

I don't understand :(

got my gf a 6" victorionox knife, 10" stainless steel sauce pan, magnetic knife strip, fish spatula, a couple nice wine glasses, and some other non-kitchen related stuff. She's getting me some other junk and a camping hatchet, which is adjacently related because I love cooking over a campfire

That’s a sad non existing ass

I had to work on Christmas. I was curving on this hot girl on my team at work for the last month but she has a boyfriend. She mentioned one day she wanted to buy a specific chocolate bar but forgot about it. I bought it and left it in her changeroom with a note saying how I wanted her to feel better (she felt sick that day).

She gushed about how sweet it was and how amazing I was to her. We made out in an elevator and three days later she stayed over and we fucked.

Boyfriend dropped like $300 on her, and I spent $3.

Karma is gonna rape me one day.

fuckk i only spent 200 on my gf some guy probably fucked her for 2 dollars

get a cheapo knife from the dollar store to practice on, duh.

FUCK THIS THREAD

run

Gave her the best tasting coq au vin she'd ever had, got an apron and a rimjob ayyy boiii

I get banned for posting a thread about how to improve Veeky Forums but this shit is still here.

I'll take "things that didn't happen" for $.000000001, alex

Get a cheapo like that other guy said or check out thrift stores or better yet estate sales.

lel were you the guy I warned the other night?

sure was desu...