What foods make you perform well in life?

What foods make you perform well in life?

For instance, I find that eating steak actually clears my thoughts and improves my energy levels and mental performance for a few hours afterward.

What other foods do that? Can this same effect be achieved perpetually?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2M71X-dspU4&t=1000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you sure it’s the steak and not whatever you aren’t eating because you are eating steak instead? Otherwise, I do notice that with coffee I have more pep in my step.

your mums butthole
lick me where the pee comes out

I cooked this last night, it was pretty good.

I don't eat all that much but I do notice that when I've eaten lots of meat over the course of one or two days, my thoughts are definitely clearer. A lot less brain fog and I do attribute it to something in the meat.

not very uniform senpai

Wow, I never considered that a literal stimulant could do that, thanks for the insight.

This food is pretty helpful, it gave us language and self-awareness and shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=2M71X-dspU4&t=1000

a stick of butter will do that too. it's the high fat content. It's not healthy. it will kill you.

I don't think butter will kill you unless you're eating a pound of it every day or something. I think there's a possibility of vitamin A poisoning at that level of butter gluttony.

>I don't think butter will kill you
Correct.
*Obesity* will kill you. If you don't eat in excess of what you need in calories each day, you meet your basic nutritional needs (e.g. vitamin C), and what you're eating isn't literal poison, then you'll be fine. The idea skinny people can be harmed by "bad" foods is yet another case of the apparently infinite set that is self-defeating fat person excuse myths.

Well, yeah. There are some exceptions, I'm sure. Like eating your TDEE for long periods of time in pure sugar or trans fats or something retarded like that. Serious about the vitamin A in butter though. Too lazy to look it up, but I think it's possible to overdose on the butter if you don't give your kidneys the change to flush out the excess vitamins.

It's not done.

>I find that eating steak actually clears my thoughts and improves my energy levels and mental performance for a few hours afterward

DXM used to be like that for me, but then it killed my liver and makes me sick.

>killed my liver
That's the one organ that grows back, you can abuse it as much as you want.

Fresh vegetables, especially ones I've grown myself. I feel sluggish after eating a lot of meat but my standard breakfast of poached eggs and ham energizes me.

>you can abuse it as much as you want

I'm now an al/ck/ and my gastroenterologist would disagree. Don't yet have irreparable cirrhosis, but do have high levels of ammonia in the blood, which is a result of the liver not breaking shit down proper like.

I find that eating food in general gives me energy. I don't know if it's just psychological or what, but I swear that sometimes I get this bad feeling inside my torso and I feel light headed and weak. But eating food makes it go away.

It's mostly psychological. I find that most food is enjoyable just because it's a different flavor/texture from the vodka that I use to sustain myself.

>That's the one organ that grows back
t. knows nothing about the liver

Take tudca

I'll look into it. Looks a little like bro science... Currently taking some green goo that makes me shit 10 times a day but apparently removes the ammonia from my blood.

Psyllium husk fiber gives me incredible digestion powers and allows for a one swipe wipe. Usually gives me a spring in my step and a good mood.

that's mainly why you eat food - for energy

that weakness until you eat might be diabetes, better check it up

For me, it's grape mentats, the best mind enhancing chem