H-mart

what do you usually buy in the food court/pastry shop/animuu store/regular shopping isles when you hit up hech-mort?

I often get nice vanilla swirl cake tubes, some super sweet loafs of bread, that one gelatin fruit juice in aluminum cans, fried rice, and a mystery Japanese cracker of some kind

my h-mart doesn't have a animu store

holy shit dude you're missing out. come to MA some time. They change up the inventory pretty regularly too

we also have random jewelry and TV shops(?) in our H-mart too for some reason

the fuck is HMart

Hentai-Mart

The Asian supermarket run solely by Mexicans

Something from the zojirushi catalog.

>h-mart

mine is run by asians

the only Mexicans are the ones getting the shopping carts back from the parking lot

Plum chazuke packets
Those frozen tonkotsu ramen
Yuzukosho
Rakkyo/fukujinzuke/benishogo
Curry roux

I go there for 1 mirrion kinds of mushrooms and pic related. more viets and mongs where i live so only boba tea in food court.

I don't trust h-mart mushrooms

also, ours has a huge rice cooker section. Some models are over 800 bucks.

I would avoid dried shrooms from china, mine just sells more variety of local organic shrooms.

pork buns and cream crackers

these to be specific, big package for less than $2 iirc

place i go to is like a smaller vietnamese h-mart called new truong

neat

what would be an equivalent cracker in terms of taste?

think ritz but without the salt. they're really buttery and 2.5" squares so you can load them up with topping

>food court
Maeun dwaejigogi. Comes with kimchi, rice, soup and two seemingly random selections of banchan.

>pastry shop
Custard brioche.

>animuu store
I've never been inside it. Doesn't seem like it'd have anything I'd care to buy.

>regular shopping [a]isles
Fish and produce, mostly. Occasionally odeng bokkeum from the cold-case or hongeo hwe. Also frozen pumpkin buns, when they have them. And dwenjang when I'm running low. I seldom buy anything else because my local H-mart is overpriced for most other things they sell.

I have never met someone irl who likes fermented fish.

you weirdos

Usually ramen noodles, frozen gyoza. More exotic mushrooms.