What is the worst fast food chain?

What is the worst fast food chain?

Other urls found in this thread:

hannahsbretzel.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_'n_Now
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whichever one you’re employed at, I’m sure.

get btfo kid

Might not be the worst, but Shake Shack is over-rated hipster shit.

Does pizza count? If so, dominoes.

panera. at least you know the others are shitty outright. panera hides behind a healthy facade and is overpriced.

burger king or arbys

McDonald's

worked at an arby's as a kid. we used to slide whole roasts across the filthy back room floor while unloading them.

Panera Bread is pretty terrible. I don't know if they're exactly considered fast food, but ever since they started the "All Natural" pledge or whatever, their food has started tasting like shit.

Their prices have stayed high, and you get less food and it tastes worse than it ever has. I used to really like their turkey bacon bravo sandwich. I enjoyed the smoked turkey, the bacon, and the delicious tomato basil bread. Once they started doing their all natural shit they went from thick cut slices of tomato basil to thin slices. This was either a cheap attempt to reduce calories or get more slices out of a loaf of tomato basil. Their turkey tastes like shit now and I think even their bacon was better than it used to be now.

Fuck panera, what a terrible waste of money. The only time I go is when my girlfriend insists because she likes their disgusting mac and cheese, and even then I make her pay for it. The only thing I like from them now is their coffee.

Tim Hortons

Hasn't been good in a decade, running on fumes.

Subway

Burger King

Burger King and Subway.

Best are Del Taco and In N Out.

Middle of the road is Carls Jr and Mcdonalds.

This, their pizzas are revolting and massively overpriced too, the only appeal is that they deliver.

Del taco had managed the incredible feat of being even an even lower tier taco bell

The BK I have in my town is top notch. Best sandwhiches, burgers, and fries. Stuffs always fresh and hot.

Now the fucking McDonalds on the other hand sucks ass.

Their food is always dry, rarely warm, and if you don't eat the fries while they are still so hot they'll burn your mouth, then they turn into rubber shit sticks that you can't even re-warm.

BKs even got them beat with the pies now, serving an actual slice of apple pie instead of that shitty little hot-pocket rip off.

There's a fuckton of "chains," but stealing from Wikipedia's list in the US, of what I've had, I'm saying El Pollo Loco. Wetzel's Pretzel's is fucking garbage too.

Taco Bell has a few redeeming menu items but is by far the worst of the international fast foods.

Domino's.

I've never had greasier, soggier pizza in my entire life.

I'm thinkin' Arby's

Del Taco

Thought I was the only one who liked Del Taco.
I love getting a bag full of soft tacos and a large cup of fries.

You must mean pizza hut

i've been to panera bread a total of 1 time, and although i dont think i'd voice this opinion irl i dont like how it feels like a daycare for college students who are sitting on laptops and have their legs tucked into their bodies sitting on stuffed chairs like 5 feet from where i'm eating. I dont know what it is, but it makes me uncomfortable.

I had a sandwhich, that was good, but definitely not worth the fucking 8-9 dollars they were asking for it. I think i might go back, but definitely wouldn't be sitting inside or anything.

Hot n' Now

KFC

i don't understand the hate for subway. everyone talks massive shit about it, but if for whatever reason I can't go to my preferred sandwhich place (Larry's Giant Subs, an east coast chain) then subway is perfectly fine, albeit not as good as larrys. but then again it's also cheaper. i've never had a shitty sandwhich from subway, and the amount of "REE SUBWAY SUCKS" makes no sense to me.

>Taco Bell has a few redeeming menu items but is by far the worst of the international fast foods.

disagree desu the tacobell i go to has never let me down, anything i get is acceptable or pretty good. the tacobell directly up the road from where i live, (i go to the one at the outdoor mall not too far from my place) is fucking garbage though, went to shit after they fired all the stoners and whiteys working in it and hired niggers.

I've never been to a subway where half the vegetables weren't wilting and disgusting.
Besides the quality, their ratio of bread is too damn high.

Jimmy Johns, atleast the equally terrible subs at Subway don't try to pretend to be good, they just pretend to be "healthy"

Its easy comparing slop bottom barrel cheap chains

hannahsbretzel.com/
The bullshit from there is fucking disgusting and an affront to actual sandwich places

Subway is crap. Their bread is flimsy and gets soggy after five minutes of sitting in the wrapping. Their vegetables are old and wilting. And they're stingy as fuck with the meat. That's actually probably the worst part. I pay 6 bucks for a sandwich, you can afford to give me more than a fucking single layer of meat.

I don't say this lightly. I know it's reddit. I'm not sure if you're lonely, or angry, or if you just have so little to occupy yourself that constantly posting this utter shit is your only means of fulfilment. I'm 100% aware that my response to this gives you a slight-yet-meaningless kick. But I just want you to know, from the frigid depths of my heart, that you are the most singularly unlikeable internet stranger that I've ever come across. The fact that you don't care means fuck-all to me. I've just wanted to let this rant out for so long, and it feels like it's the right time. We all love basketball. Every player has their strengths and their weaknesses. We celebrate the former and understand the latter. As we do with all people who pursue passion. But you... you are piteousness incarnate. The pathos you inspire is profoundly insipid. Choke on a fucking rock, my man. Metaphorically. And then spit it out and count yourself blessed for its absence. Peace.

Only provolone, what the hell.

In my area it always seems to be Burger King that has the oldest, driest, and stalest tasting food, even for fast food.

I agree that burger king is shit. The only reason I go there ever is because they have great deals on their mobile app and the chicken sandwiches aren't bad.

Del Taco is leaps and bounds better than Taco Bell.

anyone else here hate chipotle

This. Too much fucking bread, the bread sucks, the meat is school lunch tier mystery shit, the veggies set out all day so they're mushy and wilted. I either go to Whichwich or Firehouse, those two know what the fuck is up

Cool pasta buttfucker

i can honestly say i've never had the bread problem, or nasty veggies. and I've been to a shit load of subways in n.florida.

me it tastes gross

not kino at all.

lmao

Best sub chain coming through

ohhh man. I love D'Angelos.

I like that cheeseburger sub. I moved from the NE and I used to get that all the time. Do they still make it? My brother likes the #9

I have never seen or heard of this place. Looks kind of like a Pizza Hut building

No one said White Castle. The burgers are revolting. White Castle makes Burger King and Mcdonalds seem like fine dining

Y'all niggas got nothing on Boat N Net.

I haven't seen the cheeseburger sub on the menu but if they made it, I'd eat it. They literally don't have a single bad item on their menu

You haven't had Krystal yet, huh?

I once saw a guy doing heroin outside of one at like 8pm with his gf already nodding off in his lap. Still ate there, immediately got diarrhea.

I still like their Swiss & Aragula sandwhich. Not that i'd ever spend that much on fast food.
When I eat fast food I eat for less than $5. The way I see it if I spend more than that on fast food I'm betfer off picking up shit from the grocery store. How people can go spend 10-15 dollars on a fast food meal and not feel like they're burning money is beyond me, you could eat at a restaurant for that much.

I'm too far south to go to a white castle.
But the microwaveable WC burgers got me through some brutal study sessions.
I thought they were good desu. What's wrong with them?

Five Guys

Jet's.
This pizza made me sick every time I ate it.
Why my family kept ordering it is beyond me.

I only ate there once when I lived in Ohio but the ingredients and general make up of the food seemed like the lowest common denominator.

The fries were like the ones you make in the oven at home and the burgers were small balls of onions/grease.

White Castle is a meme no one actually enjoys the food.

A&W takes the cake for me, unless it's the Canadian version which is a night and day difference.

Papa John's
his pizza is made by sick people who don't have health insurance

had a Jet's pizza last night for my birthday
dee-fucking-lisious
feel great today!

>$8 large pizzas
>Massively overpriced

waba grill

In the UK they cost like £300 per slice

i don't hate it. I'm just not huge into "burrito culture" I guess I'd call it

Papa Johns
expensive shitty pizza

This. In holland they are expensive too and taste like rats ass.

KFC in Germany

it's not that bad, but I can get a bigger, better burrito for less at the local Mexican restaurants. idk how Chipotle stays in business around here

3/10 got a reply

I'm american and i can absolutely say that eating at a KFC in Vienna was the worst fast food experience of my life. the only part of the meal that was barely passable was the skunky Heineken they served.
KFC in the states is already low-quality, but KFC in the german-speaking world is horrific and should be avoided at all costs.

this. i think it got much worse in recent years too, and more expensive. it used to be a decent place for a bowl of soup or something but now the ingredients are just awful and it ruins the quality. They have the worst iced coffee I've ever tasted too

This, absolute fucking trash

>this.
>this.
>this.
Holy fuck reddit has not only invaded, but completely taken over.

Worst fast food chain is Habit Burger, definitely the most disgusting food I’ve ever had, especially for it’s extraordinary price. Hands down shittiest chain you could ever eat at

soyboy

The food? Not at all. But I sure as fuck hated working there.

>Burrito
>White rice
>Black beans
>Peppers and onions
>Barbacoa
>Mild salsa
>Hot salsa
>Cheese
>Lettuce
>Steal the bottle of Chipotle Tabasco

Good taste user. I love their fries so much.

This.

KFC is lovely you fucboi

Kinda outside the box but I’d go with Fazolis.
>soggy breadsticks
>bland pasta sauce
>dry pizza

Maybe I’ve just had a string of bad experiences but every Fazolis I’ve been to has been shit.

You're joking, right?

this is pretty accurate

toss off between sonic and arby's. carl's jr. is shitty, too.

Tim hortons or pizza chains that arent little caesers /papa johns

>pizza chains that arent little caesers
little seizures is the niggerest of all pizza chains

Hahahahahha youre so FUCKING stupid. You shouldnt just not share your opinions, you should abandon your free will as a whole

Jimmy John's
>"We're freaky fast!"
>because we only have 4 toppings!
>and out shit costs more than wawa or

in what flyover shit hole is shake shack considered hipster? I only ever see upper middle class white families there, similar to chick fill a. too expensive for everyone else.

I went to these and matsuyas in nipland, I can't remember which was better though.

subway

Subway for sure. No contest.

Subway is fucking gross, I remember getting sick after eating their grilled "chicken" (looked more like a scrotum in hindsight).

Tim Horton’s was never good, the appeal is how cheap it is and brilliantly integrating their brand with Canadian identity so retards shill for it,

I have no been more consistently disgusted by fast food than I have by Church’s chicken

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_'n_Now
>Number of locations: 1
Well, that might be why.

There is a planned parenthood near me that has the worst eggplant parm I have ever had. My fault for dumpster diving.

Jack in the box

Burgers king