FISH is SHIT

FISH is SHIT

Unless it's white fish and deep fried in a batter with a side of french fries, fish is honestly peasant tier garbage.

Today I had expensive wild caught salmon right before I had some standard grilled chicken BREAST. Right after I took a bite of chicken I had realized how it was leagues and leagues better than any expensive pond scum you could pull out of the sea.

It's got fucking spiky bones too. Half the experience of eating fish is picking out and anticipating bones stabbing you in the gums. Then there's the sludgy slimy fishy fat. Fucking sick. How can you begin to like this shit.

Sashimi and sushi isn't slimy or bony but it is bland as fuck and expensive. One of the greatest scams of all time IMO. Dress nice and sit upright with your back as straight as it can be with the utmost attention to the clean quality of the freshest sea scum. Get yourself a good steak instead you fucking faggot.

Dad use the studded belt tonight champ?

The best part (or should I say only part) of sushi/sashimi is also the cheapest part. The rice.

>Unless it's white fish and deep fried in a batter with a side of french fries, fish is honestly peasant tier garbage.
This is a very American thing to say.

>Unless it's white fish and deep fried in a batter with a side of french fries
Nice blog post old lady.
But you're wrong.

You're not wrong. Fish are generally a food of humbleness, why? Because it's the least appealing animal flesh there is. You have to humble yourself to eat it and be happy with it. Or, groups of people who come from fishing cultures fetishize it like the Scandinavians and Japanese, but they can't be helped, it's just like how Hawaiians love spam you know it's a local fetish

>blackened

A fancy way of saying burnt.

>leagues better than any expensive pond scum you could pull out of the sea

I've had lot's of fish before, never a lake fish pulled out of the sea.

ITT: Somebody writes a Veeky Forums blog post about how they tried something new and it made them MAD because they didn't like it.

tl;dr: Nobody cares.

>expensive salmon
>bones still in it

You've been had mate!

The ocean is the only reason you are alive

You are the pond scum

>worshipping the ocean

The moon is my goddess, and she moves the ocean. Checkmate.

Okay.
Please give me all your fish then.

Go eat shit that comes from the moon, then.

I wouldn't have known this was bait if you didn't capitalize breast. Naturally, the least flavorful and worst textured part of a chicken.

>When it's white fish and deep fried in a batter with a side of french fries, fish is honestly peasant tier garbage.
Fixed that for you.

That's the point you simpleton

Hey even the Son of God/God ate fish yo

Vegans btfo, pescatarianism is the way to go

I agree, I hate fish except for salmon though. It honestly tastes like chicken to me.

Tuna is good tho