Food Sins

What are the worst food sins you’ve seen Veeky Forums?

You know, food horror shows.
This right here? This was what broke me. People going on about anons who are just straight up fucking tubs of fake butter and sticks of the real deal.

Also, people making “pineapple pizza”. No, not pizza with pineapple on it. Round fucking slices of raw pineapple fruit, covered in tomato sauce, cheese and pepperonis and thrown in the oven. “Pineapple Pizza”. Also you throw the whole rest of the pineapple in the oven because WHY THE FUCK NOT?

>fucking tubs of fake butter
sounds fun

only reason why people make those pineapple pizza is because of that stupid ass meme.

Any kind of modern "Bloody Marry" where they stack 90 pounds of bullshit on top. Like these.

Or these.

I've heard that Instagram hos take pictures of these and then trash them immediately. Is this true?

Probably, I can't imagine anybody willingly eating these fucking atrocities.

i went to the bar the other day with my friends and they were talking about putting kraft singles in their ramen and on hot dogs
they acted like it was fancy and shit

>"And what pray tell is wrong with that?"

I'd eat it if I had a tub of those kleen wipes on hand. My OCD levels are at 'I TRIED TO WARN YOU...' looking at that.

is that thing garnished with another equally sized bloody mary?

That doesn’t even look good. I mean, it looks like the intent is dessert but it looks awful.

Is this photoshopped? How did they keep it from tipping? Don't give me any weight distribution bullshit either

Oh god that takes me back.
Fucking hsr.

I'm American and have literally never seen anything like this outside of photos on this board. Where the fuck do they sell this shit?

"non flyover" areas.

It's obviously meant to be funny, there's a fucking bloody mary garnish on the bloody mary.

>Also, people making “pineapple pizza”. No, not pizza with pineapple on it. Round fucking slices of raw pineapple fruit, covered in tomato sauce, cheese and pepperonis and thrown in the oven. “Pineapple Pizza”. Also you throw the whole rest of the pineapple in the oven because WHY THE FUCK NOT?

>he fell for the webm maymay

I dont seem to have the pictures saved anymore but an user not long ago cooked meat inside a latex glove

must be american

I was eating it before the meme. Unironically, my gf started eating it because of said meme

my mom while she is a good cook cannot cook asian.
the recipe will call for "stir fried veggies" and she will fry them so long that they become weak and soft
tastes horrible
i tried explaining it to her but she doesnt care enough

>hersheys

a woman made this post.

>left home alone a lot
>ate nothing but butter dogs

I was left home alone a lot too, I just taught myself to cook instead of eating butter dogs.

You're meant to use that to hold your egg.

Weight distribution you physicsless heathen

don't misgender shitlord

>Putting anything but Mustard and maybe Ketchup on a sausage
>Sausage with mayo
>Goulash with ground beef
>Breaking pasta
>Boiling pasta in oil
>Not covering meat in flour before breading it
>White bread buns for Hamburgers

xD abback hewicopter

Triggered and checked

>>Not covering meat in flour before breading it

For the longest, no one just fucking told me about this. Like at all, I even asked my mother about why my breading was always shitty, if I was doing something wrong and she basically just told me to git gud and my grandmother only uses flour.

It wasn't embarrassingly late that I learned how eggs bind to flour.

I'd be fine if it was just a skewered picle.

one thanksgiving lovers pizza please

look at dem tall cups of diabetes. my teeth already hurt.

Grandma made a beet aspic a few weeks ago. I'm not very picky (also I love beets) but that was so horrible I didn't even manage to finish my portion out of politeness.
How did people manage to survive the 70s

you sound pretentious, little buddy

All I know is that we have to stop women.

That's not a terrible idea.

What's holding the other bloody mary up?

i can promise that your shit will come out blue colored from this. Baskin robbins icecream does that to me.

neat. brown aside, ive only gotten red and green shits but never blue.

umm this looks fucking amazing

based cs_kimmo

Get out thot

Do Americans really taste like this?

Opposite of a flyover is a soyboy.

I get blue shits when I drink too much listerine

Why are those words spelled out like that spongebob meme?

NO MORE BUBBLES!

Listerine power approaches you in a dark alleyway.
"Hey Kid" he says.
WANNA BUY SOME CHICKEN TENDIES??

[Yes / No]
You have 18 good boy points.

My cheap ass friend bought this once. Tastes like shit and doesn't even melt properly.

t.native?

A third bloody mary sitting behind the first

Alright, i guess this is the best place to post since i dont want to make a whole thread. Consider this my food confession

Whenever I order a burger, I make it very clear I don't want cheese. in fact, if any recipe calls for melting, or otherwise liqufying cheese in any way, I stay away from it. This is because I do not believe cheese should be in liquid form, if it was meant to be solid, then it should stay solid. Anybody else like this?

you've obviously never had runny and soft European cheeses.

Damn nigga, you’re a massive cheese pleb

>bloody mary garnished with a bloody mary
this may be the most moving artwork I've ever seen

>that second bloody Mary as garnish

lost it there. fuckin saved

America was a mistake

>>Putting anything but Mustard and maybe Ketchup on a sausage
If you don't put kraut on your sausage you're confirmed for being a chicken tender baby.

Spicy Stone-Ground Mustard and Kraut, and if I have some, some crumpled bacon.

Lay it on me, tell me how shit I am for this.

this is why i dont touch water. it should be in gas form. if it was meant to be liquid than it would stay liquid.

I love nerds rope

To the guillotine with you.

>sausage with mayo
Who fucking does this?
>Boiling pasta in oil
Who fucking does this?
>Putting anything but Mustard and maybe Ketchup on a sausage
Confirmed manchild alert.

this... this specific one, looks like it could be eaten relatively painlessly if you had a sweet tooth and were a child.

Sausage and mayo is pretty great. The other night I chopped up a beef frank and stirred it with a dollop of white.

I want you to hurt my mouth.

How retarded can one person be? Holy shit. Materials change states all the time, naturally. I'm hoping this was bait and I fell for you merely pretending to be retarded

There used to be a blue soda that could turn your poop blue.

Humanity was a mistake.

kek

Is this thread about food sins in genera or ones we commit/commited?

I for example too often use a mayo/ketchup mix for cheesy toats.

I also often use instant ramen noodles to go with my real broth even though I have real ramen noodles sitting on my shelves. I just prefer them for some reason.

I'm in Australia and they're very popular with hipsters and white girls

They're probably sold in those places you see on the travel channel or on the youtube channel INSIDER

You sir are an imbecile. I'm glad you didn't make a thread and wish never to read anything else from you ever again.

oh so you'll eat melted cheese because it's natural? I guess you'll also eat cyanide and feces

now THIS is autism

>that stupid ass meme

what did he mean by this?

How good or bad is Pineapple pizza anyways? I've been curious but always afraid I'd get weird looks if I tried it

How the fuck do you eat pizza?

Dude, it sounds like you have a legitimate programming error.

>tomatoes in gumbo

I order gumbo any time I eat at a restaurant that offers it and this affront to god is more common than you'd think

Visited grandma during christmas, she makes delicious as fuck main meals but for dessert was the most horrific "traditional" shit I ever had.

>Some sort of milk based sauce
>bits of bread cheese (finnish thing, google it if you care enough)
>raisins
>fucking macaronis in there too
>and something called "klimppi" or clumps, literally the same word used to describe buggerballs
>turns out it was just huge chunks of flour that had been clumped up on purpose

Dear god it was so bad.

When I was first starting grad school I was really really poor. Like $20 - $30 on groceries a week poor or I wouldn’t be able to pay my rent. I never bought sweets but I had plenty of tortillas and brown sugar. I would bout butter on the tortillas, put the butter side face up right on the stovetop flame, and sprinkle brown sugar on the butter as it heated. It wasn’t all that bad desu.

I guess what’s worse is I would cook rancid ground turkey for dinner doing my best to pick around the really bad parts because I literally couldn’t afford not to.

> Tips over.

>that gif
I'm fucking angry

I prefer kraft singles, thank you!

This is obviously meant as a joke you boner, ffs there's a second bloody mary as a garnish

You effectively made sugar tortilla chips, nothing terrible there

Spicy stone ground is usually the superior mustard but personally I like the zing of shitty yellow mustard to go with kraut.

it's alright

I sometimes suck a banana like a cock and let ice cream drip off it on my face