Help

I just finished my loaf, and now it's getting bigger...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsAiviRKOI8#t=6m46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You could start by turning off the oven

that's a dirty fucking oven

SHUT THE FUCKING OVEN AND TURN IT OFF

Put a cup of oil in a bowl and pour it into the oven. The chemicals in the oil will quench the fire.

>loaf
are you refering to that black stain?

Don't do this, it creates mustard gas.

Are you trying to let OP kill him/her/xerself?

Heating mustard creates mustard gas.

bump

Wrong, it creates mustard mist.

pour in mustard gas, it helps disextract the oxygen from the fire

I don't vape or have the gear. Can someone mix English mustard powder into the unflavoured solution and film themselves smoking it, for science.

>Xerself
Fucking kys

Fuck off faggot

This looks like an industrial oven and not a fucking household oven. It's that fucking dirty.

>puke.jpg
Is that's what is happening? I always assumed he forgot he was wearing a helmet and tried to drink from that cup he's holding.

He already ate his fries so I don't think the helmet has been forgotten.

i do not know. this picture always perflexes me
puke or drink, why wouldn't he take the helmet off first

So he ate and then put the helmet back on even though he's obviously not about to get on his motorcycle.
I agree with
No matter how you look at this it's a weird image.

your fridge is worse than dino's

He's a motorcycle vlogger and he leaves the helmet on for comedic purposes

youtube.com/watch?v=LsAiviRKOI8#t=6m46s

If you pull on it, does it get bigger?

mustard mist is a mustard myth. it creates mustard vapor

Thanks for the sauce, man.
Even though it just ruin the magic of the image finding out it was intentional :(

It's still pretty funny knowing that he was out doing stupid shit and a bystander took a picture of him not knowing what the fuck was going on

If it makes you feel better, that video was ten years ago and he has since had a terrible accident and can never ride again

How has it never come up before that jack is a drawf?

They prefer to be called little genetic mistakes.

mustard vapor is a mustard urban legend. it creates mustard fog.

>didn't rhyme

You fucked it up.

I can't tell if the one on the right is a midget or just standard asian height? Either way, i'd like to shove her in my pocket and take her home.

ever watch that midget show with the Rolloff family? I think its called little fingers, big heads. Anyway, their name "Rolloff" is also how they get down from a couch.

they didn't all rhyme. just the one i replied to. so, technically you fucked it up by breaking it due to autism.

Wow, you're a fucking moron

Why is he manspreading like that????

Oy vey you need to shut it down before the soul of gods chosen people get angry at you.