I am hungry

I went from 92 kg to 74 kg not because of dieting, but because there is no food. Which is especially hard for me because I am not fat, but muscular. Losing muscle is more painful.
How do I get food? I live in a trash village where I can pretty much only buy some sweets and alchohol. How can I make food? Can you tell me an easy recipe or something?
I am thinking of kebabs before I go to bed I dream about food.

I really want to eat.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_(Hamsun_novel)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_(Hamsun_novel)

Where do you live, Bulgaria?

No Hungary.

I'd eat that pic
Yum

I know you're hungry, where do you live?

what kind of 3rd world village can't feed people but has internet?

>A village is responsible for feeding it's inhabitants

This makes me just sad man. Maybe stop bulking? Chill out and and live a lo cal lifestyle. maybe get into computer games.

>villages aren't responsible for importing food

Learn how to cook you pathetic fuck

Learn how to greentext newfag.

>greentext
You've got to go back.

I'm impressed your people are able to live solely on sweets and alcohol.

Traditionally they were.

What's the problem, no shop and no car ? Ask your neighbours if they can drive you when they go for groceries.
No money ? Beg and/or look in the shops' trashbins.

When I was in Hungary there were a lot of those huge ass snails everywhere. Even smuggled some home that still live in my garden, why don’t you eat them?

Found the English name for them, escargots.

cannibalism

>Found the English name for them, escargots.
That's the French word, but they use it in the UK.
Not sure about the rest of Europe.

They are called Vinbjergsnegle in Denmark and I have no idea why

How is there no food? Is the whole village starving like some sort of medieval serfdom with an apathetic lord?

Just remember to cook them thoroughly and be careful around garden ones as they can carry fatal parasites, and pesticides.

A couple actually died because they got brain parasites when he tried to impress his date with wild escargot and undercooked them.

Not Europe but they're escargot in America too. A lot of words are borrowed from other cultures, and not just here.

kek
buy rice, beans, potatoes. live off them for a month.