twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this a poorly disguised loli thread?

what?

>Obscure
>Cute
>Sweets
We know what you mean.

>We
for now it's a single loli obsessed user apparently, i only asked for sweets on a cooking board, which sounded pretty clear to me

Lmao post sinks you pedophile

You sick fuck.
We police our own normie.

Is this a high-class hurgin?

>thinly veiled request for CP
Kill yourself, pedo.

cakes are delicious, there is a wide variety of them so you can never tire yourself of tasting new ones!
imo asian countries have the most delicious cakes

baka

Had these in Italy on the recommendation of my friends.
The edges were too sharp, the pasty too dry and over cooked, and the filling too bitter to enjoy. 2/10

Don't forget to like and subscribe.

they are eazy to do badly, your friends fooled you
>filling too bitter
they usually put something that makes sugar taste bitter, are you perhaps american?

No, I'm a britbong.
It was over 18 months ago, but I think I remember it was a bitter almond filling. At the time it was the new super cool thing to eat because it was just invented.

I never ate so much in two weeks as then. All of it was great except these pastries.

it's possible, i like them so i try them in lots of different places but more than 90% of times it's a disappointment, but damn the right ones more than make up for it
>it was the new super cool thing
i guess it was the weird filling the new thing, since they are a couple hundreds years old
did you try pic related in red wine?

No I don't remember trying those. It was in April in Naples if that makes a difference. Another big new thing at the time was a pistachio paste pizza, it was fucking fantastic.

About the pastry, can you link me to a video showing how to make them? I'm mostly interested in the very fine layers and edges. I don't know what to search in English. Ciao.

Asian cakes are nice and small, but a little tight in consistency.

they are incredibly difficult and tiring to do, even for professionals, it's a "puff pastry" if wiki helps me, stretched for meters and covered with butter then rolled up and cut in slices then shaped in sfogliatelle
youtube.com/watch?v=JVxmQ4AsCOY

this video is in italian but it's pretty easy to understand what they do, the basic recipe is the normal puff pastry which you can look up, the thing that kills the user is the infinite amount of work needed

Thanks for the link. Looks like a lot of work, too much for me to bother at home for myself. I'll stick to croissant.

Welcome to Veeky Forums, where everyone thinks you want lolis

I think I'm out of the loop on this one, anyone care to explain? I don't get how it was anything other than what it was at face value