This was one of the worst "hot" sauces I've had

This was one of the worst "hot" sauces I've had.

Not spicy and no flavor to back it up.

>no flavor
Technically impossible.
Work on your English, Chang.

okay, sperg.

No substantial flavor. Just vinegar with a little bit of sugar. For something that is supposed to be very flavorful it was incredibly lacking. Almost 4 bucks too.

Take it back to the grocery and tell them the seal was broken when you got home, get a refund and buy another brand. Profit.

Can you make a vlog as well next time?

Sure! I'm going to start a cooking youtube channel once I get a new camera. It's going to be called The Raw Deal Journal. Keep your eyes peeled.

I won't be doing hot sauce reviews and I won't be using this sauce in particular. That's for sure.

>The Raw Deal Journal
No it's not, you'll call it Sulking with Soyboy.

You're the one arguing with me over some pisspoor shitpost I made, user. Maybe you should reconsider why you're here.

Did you marinate chicken in it overnight before grilling the chicken?

Or did you use it as a dipping sauce for your frozen tendies?

I was bored at work, and that was my first post.

I baked some chicken breast and used it as a dipping sauce

who's the soyboy now, faggot?

spoiler: it's you.

>Have a job
>Work out at the gym
>Fuck my wife nightly
Nah

Watching these faggots argue over who and who isn't a soyboy is painful.

Only because you're a soyboy.

Can confirm, is terrible.

Medium is the best nandos sauce. Prove me wrong

Also their chips are shite.

Their best sauce is the 'hot' sauce, and it's also their hottest. The 'very hot' is weirdly milder, I can't really explain why but it does seem to be the case.

I fucked up some nandos for the first time at westfield mall a couple weeks ago. It was actually pretty good, thought it was just a meme like fazolis or something

It really is nothing like I expected it to be. Nando's is just a big meme anyway. The food is is nothing special.

hmm, ive had it, it goes nice with fried chicken if you like peri peri, which isnt particularly hot. But saying it has no flavor is an outright lie.

It is a big meme and you're right that the food is nothing special. I still sometimes go because it's better than some of the other chains, the food comes out quickly and it's not particularly expensive (and there's no tipping expected).

>Not spicy and no flavor to back it up.
Tabasco may be spicy, but it has only 'sour' to back it up