Al/ck/ general

>staving off the horrors before you jump on the carousel again at new years

samaritans uk number - 116 123

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=77D7DF4Gpo0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok.
which supermarket has the best booze offers for new years eve.?

>talisker 10 is pretty much £25 everywhere

I like the guilt, regret and self-loathing it induces

I jumped in today, steel reserve after walking in a liquor store in southern AL and it's 19.50 for a fucking 750 of smirnoff WHAT THE FUCK please tell me how to not pay these fucking prices I just want my 8 dollar bottle and fuck. I dunno about driving across to fl

Lithuanian here. You guys are funny. been drinking since age 15, 2-4L liters of beer a day. Lots of vodka or whiskey nowadays. 0.7L of vodka today and 3 beers. No respect for any of you, talkig about shit like "boo hoo im liver cirrhosis been drinking for 3 years everyday 5 beers per day". You guys are fucking pathetic. We lithuanians drink isnane amounts of alcohol and dont consider ourselves alcholic.

Adding tramadol and clonazepam to all this and it's all good and you fucking american retards are like "Fuck yeah bro! My liver is going down ! I been drinking beer for 2 years every weekend" :DDDDDDDDDDDD :DS:D:D::D:D::D:D:D

>slav nigger thinks anyone cares about his faggy blog

Yeah we heard you the first time in the last thread.

:DDDDDDDDD go drink 3 beers and post about your "ulcers" retard american piece of shit. cause you been drinking 3 beers a day for last 3 years. Fucking american retards my grandfather died to alcoholism, my fucking uncle had to code himself. Just go fucking kill yourselves you internet attention whores.

nice pasta from the other thread, you attention whore.

mix it up with some benzos, you pussy

Thanks the other thread was dying I wanted you all to know about it though so ofc i copy paste it :) I'm mixing it with clonazepam(benzo) and tramadol as shown in the last pic i posted just 5 posts above this

good lad

[spoiler] i'm obviously being ironic as I don't want some od'd Latvian's blood on my hand [/spoiler]

good lad

Why do you mistakenly believe that anyone cares? You’d be humiliated in a booze/drug consumption contest here, but for the fact that nobody is going to challenge you, given that nobody gives a shit

I been to your chatroom where you retards drink 3 beers and 0.35l of vodka and think "wow im so fucked up bro ! dude ! fuck man !"

youtube.com/watch?v=77D7DF4Gpo0

thread theme

would you give booze up for a lifetimes subscription to JOI?

remember, you can't touch her

I like this guy please hang around.

-guy who drinks 7-10 bottles in like 4 days and hears gin blossoms in his motherboard

how much is alcohol in your motherland... and how much does the average Lithuanian earn?

what are your women folk like?

are you accepting of white settlers from america?

I think I'd like to start a falconry centre in Lithuania with my Lithuanian qt

A qtpa2t gril has disappeared from the town in which I’m staying. Ran off towards the sea in nothing but shorts and a vest at 3am Boxing Day. I’m trying to convince myself that this is a valid excuse for loading up on booze and walking the beach for miles in hunt of a cold qt who is in need of rescuing.
I mean, it’d be selfish NOT to relapse, r-right?

>user, ar norėtumėte, kad norėčiau, kad aš gautu dar vieną alaus iš šaldytuvo, kol aš pasiduosiu jūsų mažyliu varpa?

we buy booze in latvia or poland nowadays. 1 beer is 1euro here. 0.7l of sobieski i bought cost me 8euro though not too expensive

Vodka bottles?

>is this the "qt"?

you fags need a containment board

I'm not emigrating to fucking poland!!

lrn2 hidethread, newfag

Why not? They have an american feeling in Warsaw

I can't open a falconry centre in poland. The locals are savages. they will kill and eat my kestrels .... much like america

Yeah that’s her. Drowning in freezing seawater over Xmas time doesn’t strike me as being wholly cosy or especially festive. Poor thing.
Something like £10,000,000 worth of uncut coke was found washed up on the same beach not long ago, so it’s possible she’s just partying with hobos nearby.
Imma walk down there. I’ll need huge amounts of vodka in order to find the strength though unfortunately. Real shame, but there’s nothing I can do.
TO THE OFF-LICENCE!

You got it dude. I'm on the shit currently so I can function. Dunno how you'll find me next week. Lol.

job interview at 230
family dinner at 5
so naturally, downing mini airplane bottles of vodka on the way back at 2:45

how's your day about to be, guys? for all you NEETs, how do you afford your booze?

friendly reminder to eat eggs and drink coffee to protect your liver and replenish nutrients, also coffee is a good antioxidant

>no bacon for thiamine
MAXIMUM ISHIG

20 hours until I ha e money to go on a meth booze bender

Fuck yea

> Tfw you land up in detox for the fifth time and you get a thiamine shot in your ass

made it a week, then fucked up and now i feel like trash again. why do i forget the bad times?

Need to be taking that stuff every day, dude. 300mg is recommended iirc. I take 100mg to keep cost down, have for years

Because sobriety is also bad, I guess. Plus time drags and fucking drags.

Alabama has fucked up liquor taxes
I buy 10-15 handles at a time to avoid having to drive and I drive across the border to tennessee because the 45miles of gas is better than liquor tax I just got 10 handles of 80proof for 93bucks like 2 days ago and I feel set for awhile

I have quit drinking for good.

hey blossombro . gnomebro/squirrelbro here
how are ya mate?
havent heard from you in a while

cool

What’s your new reason for drinking?

wow a whole bottle of vodka :^)

hook me up mang
please

Trying not to drink myself into oblivion like I do every weekend.

I have a few bucks, but it's too cold and nothing to do? Got a few new vidya games for steam and those are fun, but I'm getting cabin fever up here.

That's probably because the doctors in your third world shithole don't get paid enough to learn how a liver works.

I've been waiting for two weeks man. You struggling for cash?

God fucking damn it, I was planning to drink tonight but all the insomnia that I've had for what must be weeks now, I ended up getting a slightly broken but none-the-less roughly 6 hours of sleep this morning to this afternoon. Also about 3 hours last night, so I'm all caught up, but it's not long before evening! At this rate if I start drinking at my usual time it'd be like starting early in the morning, which I'm not necessarily against, but I'll be drinking for the next 16 hours or so and thus will end up having WAY more liquor than planned and I only have so much, it has to last me to New Years. Or at least I'd prefer it to. I guess I wait until, like, Midnight?

I suppose I could write off today and drink tomorrow, but how in the fuck do I fix my sleeping schedule by then? I can't! The only way I can think of is to TRY to stay up for the next 30 hours (which I have great difficulty in accomplishing) so as to get to sleep in the late-evening so that I'm all straightened away by the 30th, the day BEFORE New Years. By then I'll be REALLY wanting to drink... FUCK! Insomnia fucking SUCKS! I've NEVER had it this bad before, God damn it!

always. North AL and TN here
please be near here I am drinking 14$ handles of gin right now.
it sucks cause it tastes like ass
I panhandle for the cash

Ahahahaha damn boy your life is garbage. Kill yourself, nigger.

33hrs no booze.

Shaking like a leaf, nausea, insomnia, extreme thirst, POURING sweat, scared, heart racing, haven't eaten much in 2 days, tired but cant sleep.

I just want to cry in my mothers lap.

Im 28 and have been drinking daily aince 23.

Dont drink.lads, quit while you can. Can barely type

My sister gave me some valium and that helped a little. I had to have her help me shower because i was shaking yesterday and fell out of the shower and cut my head on the counter.

Thank god for having family.

Alcohol should not be legal. Take ir from someone who loves alcohol

If you continue to relapse, they will go tough love on you. Stop now.

This is my first time quitting. I never wanted to quit before or tried

Yeah I've had to pan handle too

I'm a Canada fag. It's 25 bucks for a fifth of vodka. Yeah. I know.

It can take repeated failure. You seem to have the right midset, but you really have to believe it or the liquor will trick you into testing your sobriety in a few months and then its all... SONOFABITCH gimme a drink, and on again.

this user is correct. the worst part comes later when your brain will try to tell you that you "really weren't that bad" and that you can just drink normally. It's a sneaky sonofabitch.

Staying sober supposedly gets better over time and eventually you'l be okay, but the hardest part is that knowing when it comes to drinking, you can never ever trust yourself because you'll end up right back where you are now.

Thanks.

Ive never wanted to, But something hit me a few days ago and i realized how much ive given up for alcohol. My job, my long time gf, most of my family, tens of thousands of dollars.

Im just done. I dont want my mother to watch her only son die before her

This guy is right about me being right, and is also right himself.

Another thing... it is worse every time on the way to the bottom where a solid foundation to rebuild lies. If you know you have a problem and get dry, stay there. It does not feel great, but it does not make you fear living.

>It's 25 bucks for a fifth of vodka.
jesus christ. why aren't you shining or at least making kilju?

which games?

Thanks.

Im committed.

I wish you guys luck one day quitting. Stay strong and stay safe

You are welcome to any info I got. Keep in mind, once an addict, always an addict. I am trying really hard to score a bag of weed at the moment. I have an issue with mood control, and still need crutches

I bought the valve package so all of the half lifes, left 4 deads, portals, and CS's. I also bought Enter the Gungeon which is phenomenal. probably going to put alot of time into that one.

No prob, user and thank you. I'm almost 26 but not a daily drinker, but have experienced mild/moderate WD's so I know a little bit of what you are going through. I'm a beer drinker though so it kind of limits how much I can drink, thankfully. Really watch how you feel today. Day 3 is usually when people start having seizures.

Yeah i know. Its scary knowing i cant trust myself ever with alcohol or any type of drug (i only sometimes smoked weed, never pills or drugs) but im never going to risk it. Im not smoking weed anymore either

Im going to become the stereotypical gym rat in a couple months and let that be my addiction when i start feeling better. Then maybe get a gf and some confidence after a couple years. I used to work out and be in amazing shape from 16-24ish. I looked and felt great, i miss that.

Good luck on your weedquest bro. Check craigslist for hookups if you can't find one. Search 420, mary Jane, ect

It is more about getting my lazy hookups to deliver in the cold and snow. I can get by with nothing, but it is very motivating to have something to look forward to. This is learned addict behavior, and very hard to change.

>No prob, user and thank you.

Dont let yourself get this bad man. Its harder then i thought, I am also very afraid of having a seizure. My sister came over last night and has been giving me valium every 7hrs or when i start shaking bad, Shes watching me now still.

Thank god for family. Im blessed to have people that care this much about me.

Seizure free thus far, knock on wood

Having a seizure isn't the biggest deal in the world, I know people who have seizures like twice a day (at which point it is actually quite sucky).

Doubt you'll have a seizure on Valium

It's a god send when I wind up at the mental hospital detox

never detox in a regular hospital. they intentionally room you with a loony instead of another addict to keep you from telling war stories and making escape plans. I understand why they do it, but it sucks.

I don't know why but i laughed at this

Hospitals in my province don't deal with withdrawal, really. In my city there is a medical detox program

Thing is there's only 24 beds in the entire province

if you go into an emergency room going through withdraw, they will take you and at minimum give you a valium. It is an emergency.

so I should drive to Pensacola for liquor?

I'm not hearing the shit right now, but I'm still drinking.... I dunno if I stop. Are you ok? Last thred you seemed destressed

I just use it for hangovers

I have more beers and a whole 750 of whiskey to drink before I freak out and go buy more/dont get help

0.7L of vodka, 3 beers and now 2L of 7.5% plastic bottle beer...doing fine...gonna take dxm and consume the paracetamol in it even tho i could remove it with CWE, but because i have to destroy myself....i wont .americans here think they're cool lmao

If you think any addiction is “cool”, I doubt you’ve ever experienced it.
First time here by any chance?

laugh your ass of the cliffs of dover you fucking lobster back retard.

day 1 taper I had 5 beers
day 2 I had 4
I'm on day 3 and have 4 again
I'm hoping I can sleep better because I haven't had the shakes or heart racing like I did yesterday and then tomorrow I can have 3 beers.

Naah...I used to visit these threads...I don't believe in addiction myself.I've been drinking for 4 years myself but I have reasons. If not those reasons I would only drink maybe on weekends, or on christmas with family...lol stop blaming "addiction". There are reasons

Americans in this thread however....drinking 3 ciders per day and acting like "Man im so fucking cool bro im an alcoholic haha destroying myself fuck yeah bro ! dude ! yeahhhhhh bro !"

Just stupid in my european lithuanian opinion, lol.

Anyone else trying to drink lightly today so they can work tomorrow before the big 3 day weekend bender ahead?

ill post a pic of myself in a few minutes, gonna smoke a cig first then drink some more but i will. IN the next 20minutes atleast I will for sure.

Nobody wants to see

Nah. You for some reason seem to think that think it’s “cool”, which says a thing or two about you. There’s nothing cool about it, and everyone wants to escape. You sound like you drank your first thimbleful of shandy and can’t handle it.

You're the ones acting like its cool. Same with reddit/crippling alcoholism.

Bunch of losers who think they're hardcore drinkers but in reality you're all crybabys not even trying to destroy yourself for real.

Let's not forget I was the one who drank 0.5l of vodka and 3L of beer on christmas and then took 4000mg of paracetamol with dxm to completely destroy myself. Not you.

if you are any older than 18, your parents and teachers should be ashamed.

I am 22 and had a fight with my dad today. called his mother(my grandmother) a slut and he even got more mad we fought but my mom stopped it at all.

Gotta be a troll, even blackout drunk me wouldn’t be this dense.

sounds about right.

I remember my first beer

been drinking everyday for 4 years btw. I'll be dead before 30 because its cool :p atleast thats what you guys say :p Some bottles here 0.7l of sobieski and 0.5l of cheap whiskey (Sir edwards). last 2 days now drinking 7.5% plastic bottle beer cause saving money for heroin + benzos + alcohol overdose suicide :p

you are a super lightweight at those numbers. just shut up and go drink.

How am I a lightweight? I would outdrink everyone here if you guys come to Lithuania. ANd I'm drinking already as you can see in the pic, it was taken 10 minutes ago.

Who else plays video games while drinking?

>outdrink everyone here
Cute. Try trebling that intake.

does anyone here like wicca phase or lil peep?

Haha Man ! I used to play csgo buzzed in 2015 and it was so good. Times have changed. I only have shitty laptop now and cant play games onlky make money on runescape to buy some alcohol. But I would play csgo again with some beers. Maybe someday again If I don't die

you are a lightweight because that is a very small amount of ignorantly mixed alcohol and drugs.

Most of us don't want to keep drinking you retarded wannabe Russian