Let's settle this shit once and for all

let's settle this shit once and for all

who is the best cooker in the world? chef gordon or chef oliver?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168248/Hellraiser-Marco-Pierre-White-dishes-Gordon-Ramsay-Jamie-Oliver.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2sT5mkpdoeU
youtube.com/watch?v=1RdjA6hmGYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I unironically have all their cookbooks

fuck me...

Jamie Oliveoil's Drinkstube project was pretty fun, so I have to give him some credit for that bit of versatility.

i like Oliver's passion but i dont think his dishes are all that good, most of times

One worked in France under Albert Roux and has gone on to open multiple Michelin star resturents.
The other learned to cook in his dad's pub and owns an okay chain of Italian bistros.

Gonna go with Gordon on this one.

Gordon "a dash of olive oil" ramsay

Guy with countless Michelin stars v some chav who talks too much. Doesn't seem like a fair fight tbqh.

No one from the uk is ever going to the best chef

Ramsey, chef>TV personality
Oliver, TV personality> chef

Oliver got me into cooking, i'll be always thankful for that. Some of his recipes are just crap though.

I can agree with this if you’re talking about interviews, but Kitchen Nightmares and Hell’s Kitchen are my favorite shows to watch only due to Gordon’s flaming personality. Pretty sure the other guy is just eye candy for women, but still, Gordon is better eye candy

Neither
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168248/Hellraiser-Marco-Pierre-White-dishes-Gordon-Ramsay-Jamie-Oliver.html

None of them.
They're both shit tv personalities

Jamie Oliver can eat a dick for being a pretentious fuck.

Gordon Ramsay gets my respect because he actually, y'know, cares.

Ramsay without a doubt.

>Kitchen Nightmares and Hell’s Kitchen are my favorite shows to watch
Do Americans really think like this?

Ramsay is by far the better cook. But I still like Jamie a lot, and his work in cooking media has literally revolutionised the home cooking game. They've each brought a range of unique and accessible presentations of cooking to the masses which have inspired many to create better food, and I think that's important.
Yes, there are many, many better chefs, but they aren't all trying to be teachers to the masses as well.

> someone states they enjoy two shows of a tv personality
> do burgers really think like this?
What an autist thing to say. I stated that as far as TV personality goes, Ramsay is superior because he is more entertaining. What are you even trying to ask? Be more specific instead of copying other people’s insults you retarded eurocunt popsicle.

It has to be Gordon "Let the knife do the work" Ramsay

>all the best chefs are british

hmm really makes you thing

Why are Brits so great at everything?

anglo genes

not even a fucking question, G-Ram all the way

>all the best chefs are white
hmm really makes me bix nood muhfuggen thankabout how whitey don't season they food

This

You don't cook, do you ?

*coughs*

Harland Sanders.

t. black caucas

You never watched him cook have you? Every dish uses olive oil, he could use butter tallow or something with less taste but he keeps using olive oil. Just use ketchup instead, fuck

Shut it Stock Pot

Why did you word this so weirdly? Gordon is his first name and Oliver is the others last name... did you do this to irritate me?

Gordon has become insufferable since he syas "literally" literally every other sentence

>dental care
>making an empire last
>food

this

literally The Chad chef vs the virgin school lunch man

>Best in Europe (better than the US as well)
>250+ years
>See thread

I don't see what you're driving at.

For me, it's Knorr's

>let's add a Knorr stockpot to that

>pretentious
This. Let's check out his kids' names:
Poppy Honey Rosie Oliver
Daisy Boo Pamela Oliver
Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver
Buddy Bear Maurice Oliver
River Rocket Oliver

100% serious

All wrong

SEASON W SALT AND PEPPER

MORE SALT

NOW BASTE

I don't recall ja/ck/ being british...

Gordon, fuck Oliver the cunt he can't even run a fuckin restaurant properly.

PAN
NICE AND HOT
...OLIVE OIL
SALT & PEPPER
...IN.
MMM.

Isn't Gordon Ramsey like a legitimate chef though? Unlike Oliver?

this

*some sort of slapping noise*

>olive oil in a hot pan
What did he mean by this?

I don't like his American shows where he purposely screams for the audience but I really liked the UK ones where he tries hard to help people turn their business around. I remember that episode when the chef of a restaurant about to go under didn't even know how to cook mussels... and he didn't even shout at him desu. I would've.

Will Gordon ever recover?

youtube.com/watch?v=2sT5mkpdoeU

its your choice

Matilda turned 16 in November. Imagine having to go round to meet her dad for the first time before you take her out on a date.

What is with Gordon and pranks?

3) Ainsley

>chav

Why are so many fellow bongs on here so fucking upper class. Jesus christ.

Fuck that, mate. I used to wonder how terrifying it would be to date Eminem's daughter, but he's about as spineless as they come nowadays.

Gordon I couldn't handle. That's a lot of pressure. Imagine eventually having a kid with her and when it comes out he just looks at you and says "FOOK ME YIU CHEEKY CUNT DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO WORK AN OVEN? ITS FUCKING RAW YOU NONCE"

Not even once.

Ramsey is an annoying meme cunt but obviously the better chef, Oliver might be better at cooking the very narrow list of traditional Brit food, I was pleased with his scotch egg recipe.

Gordon should be shot for attempting to teach people to make a cheese burger tho.

I only like his cooking videos on youtube and dislike everything else he's involved in

both memes. you will never eat anything they ever cook.
personality cults. ramsay for redditors with effeminate father figures. oliver for mumsnet

There can only be one

Neither.
Somehow I feel that MPW does it just like it is. Cooking without a fuss.
I like his interview in singapore regarding food, michelin, and hawkers.
Beats Gordon 'documentaries' any time.

Knorr

I watch more recipes or stuff online about Ramsay and frankly haven't seen much of Oliver, but his risotto video was enjoyable and kind of sweet and has made him a little memorable: youtube.com/watch?v=1RdjA6hmGYg

KNORR