Whopper

Whopper

Whopper Jr

Also, why do BK burgers always get those bubble pops? It's the only fast food place that gets those

Where the fuck do you live? In America, I haven't had a Whopper that wasn't a lukewarm, sloppy mess in over a decade.

Post more please

here

For me its the Big Mac

Whenever I make homemade burgers I always follow the Whopper's salad/dressing: Mayo, tomato, raw white onion, lettuce, gherkin.

But yeah if I'm going to buy fast food shit I prefer something consistant like McD's.

The Whopper also has ketchup

Yep and ketchup

Try extra onion and extra mayo on your next whopper

l-lewd

for me, it's the big mac

W H E W L A D

H

E

W

L

A

D

For me, it's five guys

*remortgages house to buy a combo*

You bring your own paper towel to de-grease the fries? Anyway, my hipster friends took me to 5 Guys about ten years ago. It's just a fucking cheeseburger... don't know what the hype is about besides the atmosphere.

It's good

For me, it's Shake Shack

11/10 burgers

I remember back in 2010-12 when this board was literally all about five guys and in-n-out. back then I lived in China with limited but some american style fast food, nowadays I live in the outskirts of the european union where all i got is a fucking mcdonalds

>can I get a burger
Sure 11.00
>smol fries
Sure 250
>uhh drink
another 250 for a small
>reaches hand through oil searing fries
>finally get burger after 2nd degree burns
>eat it while waiting for american healthcare approves card to come and get you
>16,000 USD in medical bills later
Ahh what a good burger

this place is so overrated
fudds has a better burglar
whataburger has a better burglar
if you don't live near either one or both of these, you live in a shithole

McDonalds is genuinely better than 5 guys.

Crazily overrated. You want a really good fast food burger? Go with Cookout. You want a double cheddar style with fries. Fucking amazing.

Faggot

For me its a doublr whopper. When i get home i add extra mayo, a chopped up dill and lots of salt. I cant trust the minwage degenerates to put enough of what i like on my sandwich

WHY DON'T THEY ADD CHEESE UNLESS YOU ASK FOR IT

Thee only cheese that should go on burgers is queso you fucking invalid

Who the fuck does that? It's supposed to be American cheese

>thecheesiestburgerever.webm

For me, it's a place round the corner.

salt on a whopper? interesting

Double pickle
Double lettuce

Makes it fluffy.

Stay losing faggot
I salt everything. Sometimes i eat just plain salt and vinegar

Where I live it's the only 'burger' place. So it's them or fast food.

what are you, poor? I'm so sorry

>being this unhealthy

for me, it's the jumbo jack

the best part is that they always give you a receipt that lets you get BOGO jumbo jacks as long as you put some bullshit 4 digit number on the survey thing

Uhhh sweetie. Salt and vinegar is basically salt and vinegar chips without carbs or greasy hands. Tell me how its wrong

Nothing like a monster import and the 2 for 6 whopper deal to start off the day right.
> Puffs that ganja.

I love you, shithead.

I feel bad for all the faggots who live outside of Alabama. They will never know a Milo's double with extra gravy sauce or a big bacon from Jacks. I'll be praying for you guys.

Salt is bad for you
Malt vinegar is a carcinogen

Man I heard so much about 5 guys. When I visited the states I was actually disappointed, Best burgers I had in US were Peter lugers in NYC and ollyburger from ollys trolly in DC.

I put Rotel dip on a burger once at a family thing. It was pretty delicious, but I guess Velveeta is pretty much just American cheese, anyway.

Flame broiled, its cheap fatty meat which tends to do that on the grill
Im in canada and they are amazing every time but thats just a cpl locations ive tried, not alot of them here

Honestly better flavour than any homemade burger ive tried, but still somehow tastes decent quality

I like these but they arent as good as a flame broiles juicy whopper. I hate how 5guys costs way more and they always crush the bun like that

>"that'll be 20.99 plus tip!"

This unironically looks terrible btw

For me, it's the BK double bacon cheeseburger
the best fast food sandwich
Seriously they've perfected the formula, it's just the kind of greasy garbage you want when hungover and craving for a burger.

Freddys

Double cali style, if you haven't eaten this you have not even a clue how good a burger can truly be. This is 60s truck stop burger, this is fucking bliss. I have had a ton of burgers, in an out, five guys, juicy lucy, culvers, none of them hold a fucking flame to this burger. I pilgrimage to Freddys ovce a month since I moved. Stop what you're doing, Google it, go now. As a plus everything else on the menu is phenomenal.

If it is double cali style, how do you eat it while getting it in all holes at once from homeless people?

cheeseburger from macDaddys

burgers are meat and bread. stop trying to make them gourmet. if the meat is good quality it shouldnt be eaten with bread and the billion other toppings. making shit food look gourmet like the fucking grilled cheese scene in that movie is a new meme. its rich people re-appropriating poor people culture because their culture is so dull, like when white people got involved with hip hop and it turned into hip pop with no meaning or flavour. im white btw. so there, now fuck off and give me dirt cheap cancer burgers like i want

Burgers are phenomenal but the fries are shit. I'm going to get them with chili and cheese next time, though. Theyr'e building one about 5 minutes from where I live. jelly?

Go to fucking In-N'-Out burger they are the best and a filling meal is less than $5

aids ville detected, enjoy living among other californians

Cookout is good for the price but I find their burgs to be kinda dry.

Lotta poor folk posting here lately. People seem to throw a fit if a place wants more than $3 for anything. Try Mcdonalds haha.

It blows my mind how the commercials seem to showcase the fact that they have the thinnest patties in the world

>Go to fucking In-N'-Out burger
No.