- SIP - GENERAL - HAPPY NEW YEARS EDITION

Welcome to the sip thread that will ring in the NEW YEAR! Bring your loved ones and celebrate with us.

Good be with ya SIPBOYS 2017!

H E L L O S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 8 ! ! ! !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GINghTBVz5c
blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2016/11/01/energy-drinks-hepatitis/#.WkWXiTdG3IU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3141691/
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/deposit-recycling-scheme-set-to-add-20c-to-price-of-bottled-water-beer-and-soft-drinks/news-story/859e1dc82c4ff61eb211a79b3664e57f?nk=adb29ac86781e041ede0cbca4ca50f4a-1514515655
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Friendly reminder.
Don't be a /S I P G O Y/.

Friendly reminder.
Even the haters can't stay out of a good sip thread.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 8

Fuck off back to Faggot.

can someone explain the sip meme to me? That shit is poison brov.

Should we do something special for new year?

Happily Friend!

It's not a meme. That's why people don't get it.
The S I P B O Y S weekly general is a collection of like minded anons who have a common interest in seeing that their need for 140 mg of caffeine and 200% of their daily value of 4 different B vitamins + taurine, guarana, l-carnatine, and ginseng is being delivered on with no sugar or calories. It's almost exactly like /alc weekly threads except instead of being focused on depression and disease, it's focused on positive energy and healthy habits. You see, Monster Energy™ doesn't just sell energy drinks, they promote a lifestyle - and so do the S I P B O Y S.

Hope this has helped. Feel free to lurk and learn a thing or two from the SIP BRETHREN.

What's the sipbros plan for an irregular heartbeat?

every S I P B O Y is trying to have a heart attack by drinking lots of sips
Then we will ascend to the S I P H E A V E N where there are sips with no last drop.

Why would SIPBOYS have irregular heartbeats if they are focused on healthy living and proper nutrition? Perhaps you should try sipping and focusing on your health, friend.

>filenames
hahaha! look everyone, the shills are being ironic! Isn't that funny? hahaha.

I used to be hooked on energy drinks when I was an alcoholic and I'm still not sure which is more destructive.

Fuck you, Kevin.

Yeah.
>that first sip of the year

New review

Let me know when you find your poison/destructive ingredient. Until then, we’ll be sipping.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

>he gets so excited about consuming artificially flavored, artificially sweetened liquid garbage that he needs to post about it
>gets overly defensive when anyone disagrees

>Some energy drinks contain extremely high levels of B3 (niacin) and B6, which in excess are known to cause issues like skin conditions, gastrointestinal problems, liver toxicity, blurred vision and nerve damage. Monster energy drink in particular contains 200% of the Daily Value, or recommended daily limit, of niacin.
>Artificial sweeteners have been linked to metabolic syndrome, diabetes and obesity
blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2016/11/01/energy-drinks-hepatitis/#.WkWXiTdG3IU

>The development of acute hepatitis in this patient was most likely due to the excessive ingestion of an energy drink, and we speculate that niacin was the culprit ingredient.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3141691/

Wow even nonsippers love the sip threads. How can other memes compete?

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

>that first sip of the new year
I can't fucking wait.

>winner.jpg

you guys all kinda sound like lil gump.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3141691/
>She had been drinking 10 cans of Red Bull™ daily for two weeks prior to presentation.

Not a SIP.

KEK

My state added a "recycling tax" so /sip/ got more expensive

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/deposit-recycling-scheme-set-to-add-20c-to-price-of-bottled-water-beer-and-soft-drinks/news-story/859e1dc82c4ff61eb211a79b3664e57f?nk=adb29ac86781e041ede0cbca4ca50f4a-1514515655

It's actually "faggot tax"

Just stopping through the store, mates.

What absolute faggotry.

that's a lot of sugar to have before a physical activity. white sips for me.

Weak fuckin b8 dude

Blue sips also have no sugar, it even says so right on the can at the top

I had no idea, sipfriends. my mistake. the white sip is just so iconic, it really is the face of the movement. the idea of other sugarless sips hadn't even occurred to me. it just goes to show how the ubiquity of the white sip is somewhat problematic in how it overshadows other sips. important things to consider.

I agree that it is the face of the movement. If it says ultra on the can, it' s a sip, and thus zero calories and zero sugar. They come in many colors, here's my preference, from favorite to least favorite:

Red
White
Purple
Blue
Orange
Black

I never got to to try yellow, but most sippers rate it fairly high.

ZERO CALORIE
ZERO SUGAR
ALL ENERGY

Happy New Year boys.

Longing for a sip right now TBQHWYF

>GENERAL

breakfast in bed

How the fuck do you drink this shit, it makes my stomach uneasy

MODS WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ALLOW THESE VIRAL MARKETING THREADS

DO NOT ALLOW THESE IN THE COMING YEAR

COME THE FUCK ON

so many caps
so much pussy
sip well soyboy

Don’t drink /sips/ ever but decided to pick this up cuz all you cu/ck/s on here decided it’s the sip of choice. And actually it’s really good cuz it doesn’t have that overwhelming taste that regular monster has!

I dated a lot in highschool, can only fuck with imports these days.

Fuck white people.

Occasional visitor to Veeky Forums here and I really don't understand this thread.

Is it meant to be ironic, is it paid shilling or are there really a whole load of people who sincerely worship and evangelise a particular brand of sugar free energy drink on this otherwise uniformly negative and cynical internet tumor?

Y'all some tweens

Wrong pal, we date a lot in highschool.
> R e a d
> T h e
> C a n
Taurine.

> Dabs on the black can.

I love monster but im a huge rockstar convert. Its cheaper, more awesome falvors, and cheaper.

Any of you guys get night terrors from sipping?

If I have a sip in the afternoon, I always seem to wake up at four in the morning freaking the fuck out like I’m dying/about to die in some weird lucid state.

It's a mix of ironic funposting and the fact that the zero ultra is actually a pretty tasty beverage. That's how I see it anyway. Before I found this general I hadn't had one of the white can in a long time but now I'm enjoying 3 or 4 a week and they're bretty gud.

Hey.

I bought a can because of threads like this.
it tasted just fucking horrible.

Very cool story.

FELLOW SIPSTUDS!
In honor of how far we've gotten, can we all dump all the 2017 sipmemes we have?
That way we can all fill our folders up and also be prepared to refute the occasional redbully

Why do people hate Ultra Black? It's my second favorite after white.

I dumped until we hit the image limit a few threads ago. It sucked because the thread basically died after that.

aye nvm then.
do you have a link to the (hopefully) archived thread by any chance?

You siplads have convinced me to try a S I P tomorrow, it'll be my first /sip/ ever. Which one should I go for?

personally i think ultra black is the best sip.
however most people seem to like white, so i recommend that. white also tastes 100x better if you drink it right after a meal somehow so ye do that wewew

It is paid shilling and the mods have done nothing about it for a very long time now

This
Pay no attention to this no fun faggot

PLEASANT DREAMS PIKACHU

so does the hydro sip really suck?

reviewbrah seems to think so, would be really disappointed i was excited about trying the hydro sip

Excellent thread!

He made a new one! Welcome back closeted sip boy!

the fuck are you talking about schizo?

He’s accusing me of being paranoid again! He never changes! This fuckin guy. I knew you’d be back!

Do you just sit in your sip threads, bumping and monitoring them all day thinking everyone's out to get you? Holy shit dude.

I love Red Bull

Gaslighting doesn’t work when you can’t fool anyone my man. See you tomorrow!

PS there’s a sip thread on Veeky Forums right now that doesn’t have any of your adorable sipgoys fan art. Might wanna swing by and show them what you’ve been up to!

Whatever, you insufferable faggot.

You'll be back!
>inapplicablereactionmeme.jpg

Try harder.

Decisions decisions

Rockstar Pure Zero is a sip as well. It's the same thing but with more caffeine.

i've never seen a redbully so mad and BTFO at the same time

You better have gotten the Sunrise

I did

Nice choice fellow S I P B O Y

>Rockstar Pure Zero is a sip as well.
No it isn’t.
Lurk Moar.

S I P B O Y S
I
P
B
O
Y
S

>Monster airdropping SIP care packages on third world countries.

ultra black

>I get fooled by viral marketing, the post
Either that or you're just trying to hide your shilling

>ultra black
Indeed

Hey if you don’t like these threads, consider wrapping your retarded fucking brain around the concept of satirical shilling. When you miss the joke this hard, you only sustain the meme. Great work.

>satirical shilling
Truly comedic genius right here.
>Tfw living in a time where pretending to be ironic justifies blatant shilling

>being this new
For me it’s the McChicken.

Who said anything about “comedic genius”? Do you always get assblasted and move the goalposts when you miss a joke?

I'm sorry others enjoying a thing and making shitty Photoshop edits upsets you so. You sound like you're straight from /v/ with that "everyone is a shill" attitude.

Can't believe monster is OK with you guys being so aggressively vulgar

>they don't drink La Croix

wow this thread is embarrassing