Quick Veeky Forums, post the last thing you cooked

Quick Veeky Forums, post the last thing you cooked.

Here's some chicken tikka masala

That looks perfect. Last time I made mine, I used way to much tomato sauce, and the onions didn't cook through either. Turned out red and disgusting. By the way, what recipe did you use? Could you mind sharing it with me?

seconding recipe request

Tw: vegan, chili

Vegan "chili"

>plain avocado
>uncooked green onion
>it's just beans but still calls it 'chili'
What the fuck user.

that looks really good. mind posting a recipe?

also seconding this because i'm dating a vegan and this looks great

Sure! But need to sleep first

Plain avocado and chives are perfectly fine additions. Never had bandeja paisa for example?Also it has vegan "meat".

Aww, thanks anons! I used Chef John's recipe. I nearly ruined it by scorching the onions (was using an unfamiliar stove), but I managed to save it.

Ok fuck it, I'm gonna post now.
Ok so first thing I do whenever I have vegan mince of any kind is add some shredded porcini and or shiitake. Then I fry it in oil and vegan butter, adding a bit of sugar and soy sauce at the end. I do this for all kinds of dishes using mince to create a more umami, meaty flavor.

For this I then set the meat aside. I fry some onions and garlic. In a Mixer i blitz whatever chilis I have (If i have none I use chili powder and cayenne). After the onions are browned I add the chilies and fry it for a while. Then I add the beans, water and "meat". Simmer everything together, add a bit more soy sauce, allspice, Oregano, cocoa powder or 99% cocoa chocolate and lots of sweet paprika. Sometimes I add a bit of tomato concentrate.

Tastes even better the next day.

thank you!

god, i kind of hate chef john but he makes some good shit. i'll look it up.

recipe.

Thanks user

First off those look like chives. Second who cooks green onions?

That looks good. For me it’s this ‘za.

I too bought some masala sauce from aldi. It's pretty good desu

I JUST finished jarring 1.5 gallons of Kimchi.

I added pear to three jars out of curiosity. This should be epic once it ferments.

Just pulled this sourdough with caraway and sunflower seed loaf out of the oven.

ughhh fuck you for autorotating this, Veeky Forums

Interesting. How long will this batch go for?

What's wrong with chef john? I watch his videos from time to time and they're good

Fuck that looks good. Good job op