So people keep saying that pussy tastes like fish

so people keep saying that pussy tastes like fish.

WHAT kind of fish? tinned tuna, mackerel, salmon, smoked haddock ...... halibut?

lets get specific .

How's highschool going?

The joke is that STD ridden vagina smells like fish. As in rotting fish. As in disgusting vagina smells like rotten fish.

What are you fucking 12?

I ate my gfs pussy last week. Tasted nothing like fish. American pie either lied to us or i got lucky

rusty fish and bags of sand

protip: if your girl's snatch tastes like fish or metal then guess what? Your girl is a filthy outdoor animal. That metallic taste and fishy smell would be old blood. You're literally tasting period that was never washed out.

Tuna/salmon, it really depends on the girl. Some have no smell and some are really bad, something with their PH levels and what not.

WHAT KIND OF FISH, YOU MOTHERFUCKER

squirt is pee. scientifically proven

if it smells bad its prolly std ridden. I took one for the team and hit a smelly pussy once, girl was super nice etc. Got the clap from it. Im clean now but it sucked for a while. 6/10 might do it again who knows.

as someone who has eaten a fair amount of both, I can say with some surety that decently cared for vagina often smells like canned tuna, but not much for taste. The taste is mostly just... skin. Now, UNcared for... well, it aint roses and wine, thats for sure.

pussy does not smell if its upkept. end of story.

If too upkept it can actually make it smell more by removing natural liquids and whatever that drips out of the flesh cavern

Christ, don't even talk to me until you got your redwings. You smear, I hear!

I dont even eat pussy i just eat ass so whatever i dont care

it's the generic "fishy" taste. I can't say it tastes like any particular fish, it just tastes like all of them.

My ex's pussy always smelled like raspberries. I unironically loved the smell of her pussy. It was great.

uh, that is one of the side effects of the cunt shunt they put in a post op transsexual.

Bbbbbut she told me she was a virgin :(

if its recently clean it smells like whatever they washed it with

sometimes it's sweaty/tangy, not in a bad way

and if it's unwashed it smells like prawn cocktail

raw fresh whitefish if its clean. It's different for everyone though. Some smell kind of like a freshly cut raw potato

what is uncared for pussy like in odour and flavour?

>if I rub olive oil on my penis it smells like bottom-tier ham that has been left out of the fridge too long

If a guy doesn't wash his dick gets the same taste/smell after a while. Try it.

This was discussing in my organic chemistry class, but i'm lazy so i'll just copy and paste from wikipedia

>Putrescine, or tetramethylenediamine, is a foul-smelling[1] organic chemical compound NH2(CH2)4NH2 (1,4-diaminobutane or butanediamine) that is related to cadaverine; both are produced by the breakdown of amino acids in living and dead organisms and both are toxic in large doses.[2][3] The two compounds are largely responsible for the foul odor of putrefying flesh, but also contribute to the odor of such processes as bad breath and bacterial vaginosis.[4] They are also found in semen and some microalgae, together with related molecules like spermine and spermidine.

People put acids like lemon juice on fish to turn these volatile chemicals into a salt form which is less violate, not going into the air and thus smelling less.

Couldn't care less

My ex's tasted like nothing really. It was great

Like salty fermented fish

I've eaten a fair amount of pussy and it's generally just a kind of salty tanginess. Only one time I started to go down on a chubby fat chick and stopped because it smelled like asian shrimp paste.

She could be metallic tasting if she is around her period. I can usually tell my wife that she is going to start flowing if I go down on her the day before.

Are you suggesting we put lemon juice on her vagina before eating out?

well that might for her but i'm not saying it wouldn't work

*might hurt

It is piss. Vaginas don't squirt.

t. vagina haver

t. dracula

>he doesn't squirt lemon juice on his bird's oyster

Like fresh, high-quality tuna.

i.e., not fishy at all, maybe a little savory.

Actually its seems to me that vagina smells like steamed cabbage

My girlfriend's tastes like potatoes, very starchy

How much was the surgery? If you don't mind me asking.

It doesn't taste like fish, it smells like fish. Only if you have a shit diet and bad hygiene though.

Approximately 0 dollars.

Things sure have changed since Obamacare.

Just lick a pussy, then you know.

I remember grapping some pH test strips from chemistry class once and used them on my ex’s pussy juice sheet stains. Those strips turned completely red

Mudcat no shit. Especially a good steam plant bank where everyone just guts on the banks.

Washed up rotting whale corpses is probably what a puss oozing tranny pussy tastes like.

t.virgin

All vaginas smell at least a little like fish unless they put perfume or some shit down there. The unwashed ones have a stronger smell, but the cleaner ones still smell a little.

>All vaginas smell at least a little like fish

That's because you only sleep with filthy skanks

Funny, because the biggest skank I have fucked also had the least smelly pussy

wrong

its old sperm that smells like fish

clean pussy doesnt

Pussy does not taste like fish. It tastes a bit like sweat, but less salty and more acidic.

If it smells its because its not clean. Anyone who goes down on a stinky vagina needs to take a good long look in the morror bc that is foul

>tfw you’re drunk and hook up with a girl with the disco pussy

I once fucked a girl with a pussy so foul my dick smelled well into the next day and i had to wash all.my bedding.

The worst sti king pussy ive had has been from blacks and jews. And no im not a /pol/tard

I had one with the most rancid metally tuna pussy ever, made my dick swell up and sting for a couple of days and turn red. Thought the little pecker would fall off

your senses are broken m8

It's not really fishy unless it's unclean. Sometimes it doesn't smell at all. The taste is almost always the same though. It's more... metallic with bit of salt.

Yeah no. My vagina definitely does not smell of fish. Stop fucking stanky ass hoes.

Pussy tastes more like an armpit than fish. Bretty gud

... No. You are a woman. I do not need to listen to you.

I would think I have more experience on the subject. Just sayin'.

Doesn't taste like fish. Sometimes smells vaguely like it, but not always.
You smell sweat more when you're anywhere near it.

Pussy has its own flavor but varies upon race and diet

you eat a lot of gash?

Different guy here. Smelling your own cunt is like smelling your own house. You don't realize all the other subtle scents coming through that another person does. Your snatch may not smell like a fish bit it does have a distinct and probably somewhat pungent scent that isn't exactly perfume grade. Get what I'm saying?

My boyfriend tells me I taste and smell of nothing. Maybe a bit musky if anything I guess if I haven't showered. I keep pretty clean though. Dirty pussy is gross.

>my boyfriend tells me
Yeah and my girl tells me my dick is the biggest she's ever had. You really think your bf is going to tell you your snatch doesn't taste like rose water?

Yes, we're pretty damn open and honest with one another. I'm not a little bitch who gets upset at the smallest comment.

you seem mildly peeved that we men may know a bit more about good and bad pussy than a straight woman.

Not at all, I'm just trying to have a conversation. You seem more upset about women being on your 4chins.

nah, I really like women. I just do not listen to them very closely or put much value in what they say. Their perspective is warped by being strangely privilaged and willfully self absorbed.

Well I'm sorry you've had those experiences. Trust me, I know a lot of women who are shit. I dated a girl for a couple years too and she ended up in that category.

>roastie fullfledged ragging

Looks like your bf might get his redwings this weekend ;)

Nah, but he definitely did last month.

I am nice to them, but very rarely do I chose to absorb much of what they say. Experience has been my teacher in this decision.

Keked and checked

I feel you. I've been screwed over by more women than men. You really need to pick and choose what women you interact with, because we can be fucking nasty people.

I like you. Hit me up if your bf fails.

It doesn't taste like fish. My ex's smelled faintly yet precisely like fish sauce. The only way I can describe the taste is like, that taste and feeling you get on your tongue if you've ever bitten the side of your mouth or lip enough for it to start tasting faintly metallic, but not like actual blood. Also a bit like sweat, depending on atmosphere and circumstance.

if you've ever woken up in the morning after a night of drinking without having brushed your teeth before bed, your mouth will have a pretty similar taste. the bacteria that live in the mouth and vagina aren't very different, in either case, a good cleaning will mostly eliminate it.

look at pussy mouth over here.

shut up and post pussy cunt bitch
at least we wont be able to smell it through the computer screen

What upset you?

not seeing pictures your smelly pussy

oooh! can I evaluate him?

He is very upset with his life because he is too lazy to have one, feels oppressed by his mom, but still won't move out and be a man out of fear.

How close am I?

you're close enough to win the grand prize of showing me your pussy

Mate, the only way you're seeing vagina is by paying mommy's money for it.

I am the misogynists posting that does not listen to women at all... every one of the women in here would rather show me their pussy than they would you. You are not funny or insightful in any way. In fact, your stink of fear and failure is so potent, I almost do not want to piss on your head.

Shut the fuck up already. You're not funny at all.

t. penis user

The white knight patrol has arrived m’lady

>Shut the fuck up already. You're not funny at all.

He's not wrong.

Boogie usually only posts on Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums where everyone treats their body like a temple of doom.

I have never gone there, but heard stories while at a for real gym lifting actual weight. Worth checking out, or will it just make me rage?

>eating pussy

Sure is low test in here. You boys got your chinstrap dildos, too?

I actually know a white knight weeb that's married to a purple haired banchee.

It's hillarious how miserable he is and just hates his life. lol

But the poor loser is too scared to bump the sjw cunt, so he suffers in silence like an abused woman. lol Guess the cycle has come full circle.

Depends on your expectation going in. If you don't take it seriously, it's pretty good gym related fun.

God damn it! I actually thought that I was going to see a girls pussy by calling her a bitch and demanding to see it and saying that it's stinky.

Looks like all I accomplished was making some roasties and white knights angry! Damn it!

thanks for the spot. i will look into it.