Cockroaches look kinda greasy, could you grind them up and process them to make oil ? like coconut oil but roach oil ?

cockroaches look kinda greasy, could you grind them up and process them to make oil ? like coconut oil but roach oil ?

100% roachmin oil

I wouldn't know, I've never seen a cockroach in my life because I'm not an impoverished fuck

>never seen a cockroach in my life

t. neet whose mom cleans his room everyday and never leaves the basement

You could try living somewhere that isn't a totalsl shithole

If you've never seen a cockroach you must have never left your house. Don't have to be poor or live in a poor place. Ever been anywhere in NYC? They're all over the place in the fucking streets outside even.

I live in Canada, you have to try to get roaches here. I've never seen one.

>New York City
>Not a poor, disgusting shithole

They arent greasy thats just beautiful shiny chitin that is cleaned regularly.

I dissected one in zoology class, they are very fatty on the inside. So are grasshoppers.

It's not about where you live, it's about how you live. Chances are if roaches are living in your house then you're simply a disgusting person who never cleans.

I live in Ohio and have never seen one ever.

Wrong. I live in the UK and never seen one here, seen loads in Italy though.

In Santa Monica they are everywhere. You have to actively defend your house against them at all times.

>t. I have never left my country
>and I'm proud of it

Yeah nah you fucking imbecile

these preggo roaches is the single most disgusting female in the world.

I think the shine comes from their chitin which is made of carbohydrates so no

Played a video game where the PC had to cook a dish of fried roaches. They were described as fatty and oily, yet crisp and delicate. PC fucked up by pairing them with leeks tho. Kinda wanted to try fried roaches ever since.

This. They're mostly protein.
>fatty
Just drop out now.

Of course they'd be oily if they're deep fried dumbass.

>I live in a roach infested cesspit.
What a weird thing to be proud of. Like be proud of where you live, but don't be proud you get to see a roach everyday, fuck.

I've seen them mind you. During the time I worked in a homeless shelter. Because good fucking luck getting a homeless person to clean up after himself and not leave open food in their locker, let alone not yell at you for throwing their locker food again and writing them up for the 3rd god damn fucking time.

>smelly niggers proud of living in filth

Seriously just fucking die.

privilege cis white male here

I used to live a 15-second walk from the ocean in a very nice area on the NC coast with a 95%+ white population, and the roaches were in everyone's house. There was nothing you could do but spray for them regularly so that they died when they found a way in. Wasn't uncommon to find a dead one every day out in the open. Obviously keeping the floors clean helps keep them from propagating as well.

So before you immediately think roaches = shithole, remember that you're retarded, angry, and don't know a goddamn thing. Consider suicide or completing a society-worthy education.

>being so mad that you live with roaches that you tell someone whom rarely seen one to kill themselves.

Wow, please reevaluate your life.

you've just told someone to "just fucking die"

An aunt of mine lived in a very upscale part of Northern California close to Oregon and everything was full of giant cockroaches. The (very nice, well maintained) houses all had to be sprayed regularly and even the outside had tons just walking around.

As per roaches as a food item, I imagine they'd be disgustingly bitter. I've heard some people say they stink when squashed, I wouldn't want to eat that.

>t. has never watched insect documentaries

legitimately this, used to live in Vegas .
roaches like cool, dark, shady spots. does your house have cool, dark, shady spots? then congrats, you've probably got roaches SOMEWHERE. I remember going to piss when I was 14, finishing, turning around, and there was a goddamn BIG one just sitting in the middle of the wall hanging out right behind me.

eat shit you fucking faggot

They were "fried in their own oil". Why are you so aggressive? I won't share any roaches if you keep being an asshole.

>fat body
All that white shit is globs of fat. I've seen it myself but here is a picture for you.

The shine on the outside is just a kind of wax they produce. Their exoskeleton is chitinous and also contains calcium carbonate.

That's because even roaches don't want to live in Ohio, nice trips.

these are the same faggots who make the eating lobster and shrimp threads.

nice try faggot.

Roaches can survive months without food, they're very mobile and flexible and have a good sense of smell.
So if there are roaches in your area and you have a trash bin somewhere or maybe a not neatly cleaned up plate, they will come to fuck your shit up.
I'm glad as hell not having these in my town. I'm currently working in some kind of zoo where I handle insects and arachnids and stuff like that and I can tell you, that everything about cockroaches is disgusting. Yet alone the stench they produce is horrible

Breath of Fire 2?