Signs of a manchild

>he doesn't eat breakfast
>he orders takeout
>he only cooks 2-3 times a week
>he buys his lunch
>he eats candy bars

>he worries about what other people do and posts it on a Tibetan quilt weaving forum

Eating breakfast gives me the shits for the rest of the day.

Also fuck you Goodbars are great.

>Don't have time, Have to get to work
>Don't have time, Have to get some sleep
>Can't cook at all because of shit schedule
>Being at home to make lunch and not working/ having a very lax lifestyle that you have that much free time.
>Apparently not allowed to enjoy some snacks I buy in the office.

>he eats dessert
>he eats fast food ever
>he puts cream or sugar in his coffee
>he eats cheese that costs less than $15/lb

>can’t cook because of shit schedule

>HUR hurrrr just make a weeks worth of ugly ass pre prepared meals like a freak!!!

All me.

Funny, just today i didn't eat breakfast because i never do. I bought my lunch which consisted of peanuts, an orange, and this new gold Hershey's bar i wanted to try even though i rarely eat candy. It was gross btw. I really don't understand how normalfags can eat that "chocolate" that tastes like bland toothpaste and sugar.

all me except candy bars because I'm not a literal child

>he buys eggs instead of laying them himself

That's also the sign of a busy, successful adult.

>he doesn't grow his own wheat for making his own bread and noodles

Butte aye dew, meelord

>HUR hurrrr just make a weeks worth of ugly ass pre prepared meals like a freak!!!
>Implying pre-prepared.
When I said shit schedule I mean shit schedule you fat basement dwelling no job having cunt.

You need to talk to a doctor, that's not good.

>he refers to pasta as 'noodles'

Poorfag detected.

>no job

Actually I do have a job. Only difference is mine is a respectable job where I work a clear shift 5 days a week and don't work as a busboy in a hotel like you.

>unironically eating breakfast
good goy

I was on your side of the argument dumb faggot fucker. I was mocking the response people give when people say they don’t have enough time due to work. Stupid bitch

Samefag Tendie eating cunt.

I wanted to add this.
you need to know that satire doesn't convert to the internet well. I didn't know you were making a joke nigger.

Wheres the samefagging? Fucking loser just admit you have horrible reading comprehension.

>he posts frogs
>he unironically uses the term "manchild"
>he's obsessed with what everyone else is doing
Am I doing it right?

That’s usually what insecure losers do

>I replied to one post
>got two replies from "different" posters
>two
Either you replied twice [spoiler]like a faggot[/spoiler] or you went out of the page just to change your ipa just to keep shitposting.

Or it was two different people? Fucking Christ man stop going through all these mental gymnastics.

>doesn't eat the crust on his pizza

>mental gymnastics.
>If your're correct both these faggot's share the same ipa some how?

Post's and both imply that I replied to one (1) person.
notice the "Actually (((I))) do have a job" and the "(((I))) was on your side" which are both implying that they're both
>Pic very related

Well I’m here telling that I only made one reply. I don’t know what the other faggot is doing. I made the original post that you took the wrong way and started sperging out about

>I don’t know what the other faggot is doing.
>Implying
>Sperging
>"Self Defence" to shitposting

mfg, let it go, nobody cares

Whatever bud I don’t know what to tell you. The fact of the matter is you sperged out about a post that wasn’t even attacking you then me and someone else replied. Probably won’t read your reply so peace

>tfw i do all those things

Other dude won’t be happy until you two touch dicks.

Haha i bet your hung
Pm your balloon knot?

>he doesn't eat breakfast
One of these things are not like the others

>be OP
>find random ass reasons to feel superior to others
>call everyone else manchildren
Whatever you're looking for OP you wont find it here

I'd rather not do it with that lying prick. But I guess the old saying is right.
If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

i just dont eat breakfast. 1: never awake for it and 2: too tired to enjoy it when i am awake. it feels like a waste of a meal and calories. it doesnt mean i dont appreciate the breakfast menu though, as i have pancakes egg and sausage for dinner quite often

Kinda cringy

>he eats meat he didn’t hunt

>cringy
>everybody else is using pepes.
Trying for a second wind bud?

>he still thinks it’s the same guy
Just stop.

No. My second wind you dunce.

>can't cook even basic dishes and has no interest in learning
>picky eater/refuses to try new things
>doesn't take his coffee black
>doesn't appreciate a good cup of tea
>orders burgers and fries at Chinese restaurants

>he drinks energy drinks
>he gets so excited about consuming an energy drink that he needs to take a picture of it and post about it on the internet

Manchild checking in. Live in Brooklyn and drive to and from Long Island for work. Breakfast & cooking every night is out of the question. Sometimes I make lunch, other times I buy. I hate leftovers. God forbid I grab a bit of energy from a quick and easy sugar source.

oh look, another thread full of pretentious basement dwelling tendy eating virgin cucks who need to impose their pov to make them feel less shit about their failure of a life

stay classy cu/ck/s

fpbp

isn't this just a person in their twenties?

>Can't cook at all because of shit schedule
>I can't throw a bunch of shit in a frying pan and stand next to it for 5 - 10 minutes MUH SKEDUAL!!!

44pwp

Where is eating cake
Where is drinking soda pop
Where is having milkshakes
Its true western society is weak as fuck, as the culture is lacking

I don't know what lb is but I eat pecorino and that is quite cheap

Odd reply much

Sent ;)

Hey fuck you buddy, I only cook 2 times a week. I prepare enough for 3-4 days at a time. Easier to watch those macros.

why would I cook for myself lmao am I poor or something
restaurants exist for a reason you dumb farmer

btw my breakfast is two cups of coffee and four cigarettes