A breakfast fit for a king. Literally the perfect way to start your day

A breakfast fit for a king. Literally the perfect way to start your day.

breakfast is a meaningless concept

2 sausage mcmuffins and a small coffee > That

This is the perfect way for a high cholesterol greasy heart disease nigger to start the day.

But he won't die of scurvy.

falcons don't care

Daily reminder that lunch or dinner is still technically a BREAK - FAST

>mcgriddle instead of two sausage and egg mcmuffins
Fag.

Take out the OJ simpson and hash trash and we've got a deal

ITT: brainlet

I agree OP. McDonalds brekky is literally perfect. I usually get multiple hasbrowns tho since one is never enough.

>one is never enough

I'm not even fat, just extremely gay

For those of us who are nocturnal, breakfast is irrelevant.

NEETs are irrelevant

An unfounded assumption. What a poor position to promulgate. If this argument were lethal combat, you would already be dead kiddo.

>not putting the hashbrown inside of the sandwich

god tier
even better is a dressed egg taco from TB with a hash brown inside of it, I always get that instead of the cinnabons

Mcgriddles are the patrician breakfast sandwich well done

You just turned my world upside down. Thank you user

Just looking at that makes me want to brush my teeth.

>drinking more than 100mls of orange juice

Enjoy your beetus

People will mock you but you are right. The concept of breakfast was pushed by Will Keith Kellogg and John Harvey Kellogg so they can push cereal on you. John Harvey Kellogg wrote tons of books on digestion to trick people into thinking you needed corn flakes every morning.

mcdonalds orange juice is so disgusting
literally only americans could enjoy it

The irony is that cereals are awful as a breakfast. Every time I have them my energy levels take a massive dip 2-3 hours after. Just one poached egg on toast on the other hand can keep me going all day.

thanks mates finally some sanity here
breakfast in the morning can fuck right off, I just need my coffee and cigarettes
food in the morning is literally for weak people with weak bodies who need grease and sugar just to feel well
daily reminder that any refined sugar is unnatural and you could live a long healty life without sugar or breakfast
fuck mcdonalds, fuck breakfast, fuck sugar, fuck 'go """'za'""", fuck IPAs, fuck everything

McDonalds breakfast sucks. And no $1 McDoubke means none of my money.
Except for shit like the spend 1$ get a free sandwich of any kind or a free large fry coupon on the app. That keeps me coming back to eat on their dime occasionally.

>not 2 (two) steak egg n cheese bagels
to be completely honest family, you'd be better off if you just kill yourself.

i literally can't put anything in my belly within at least a few hours of restlessness or i'll shit my pants. i'd be so much better off if i could have a proper breakfast without stopping 30 miles down the way to blast it all out in some hindus dindu.
you aren't anyone until you've convinced a bitch who doesn't know the language to use the employee toilet at 4am.1000% chance she looked for niggers before she said ok.
>feels good to be white and not be black
>tfw that's white privilege, just the glory of not being a nigger

>Not using McDonald's app for BOGO McGriddle

retard

Thats like 1400 calories of processed bullshit. .
Ill stick with my chicken and eggs..

>only come up with artificial, sugary bullshit for breakfast
>needs "le don't talk to me until I had my coffee xD" and cigarettes to function in the morning and calls others weak
Lmao, americans are getting more ridiculous and laughable each day. If you actually think it's not beneficial or even bad for you to have a good, powerful meal to start the day you're either retarded or a NEET who doesn't work and hold responsibilities anyway. And by good meal I mean protein, good fats and vitamins. Stuff like eggs, oats, fruit.

Fuck off shill

I can't function without a good breakfast

Woah! Looks like a cool breakfast there....

But might I recommend having it your way with a BK Croissanwich

>Posts picture of a Waffle House
The kind of place where your vomit from last night is still on the floor :)

avatarfagging is against the rules

>he doesn't enjoy the godly taste of one bacon n egg mcmuffin, a hashbrown and an orange juice in the morning

wtf

Sir, excuse me sir, OP image is of a sausage egg and cheese McGriddle

For $7 plus tax. No thank you.

yer doin' it wrong
this is how you breffus

yeah well OP fucked up