Why?

Why?

Cuz it's gud

They took a picture of it. That should tell you why.

Looks like something my gf (male) cooks on a summer day

Think of all the times you've eaten cooked fruit. This is just cooked on a stick. It's hardly much different.

I feel like it would turn the fruit into some dry yet mushy substance that would feel disgusting.

Grilling would caramelize the sugars on the outside of the fruit, I'm sure.

Same reason you grill your steak. Makes it taste better and more pleasant to eat.

>gf (male)
Feminine penis?

What does that mean? What the fuck are you talking about?

he's a faggot who is dating a man in women's clothing

She's the most beautiful thing I've ever met and it doesn't matter if she has a penis

it matters that she isn't actually a she at all and you're both part of the same delusion, though.
especially when you expect the rest of the society to entertain your delusion as real.

It's a good thing you don't moderate what goes on in our bedroom then ,':)

this
don't care for most I've tried but pineapple is exponentially better grilled and grilled lemonade tastes better than regular

seems like you gotta have a separate grill just for fruits...
wouldnt the fruits get some "meaty" taste to if if yu just use them on your regular bbq?

Breaks down the tissue and caramelises the sugar. Infinitely more tasty. Fucking casuals not grilling their fruits.

sure, but wouldnt you waste lots of the delicious juices this way?

This looks fucking delicious

Everything but the watermelon, though

No, the sugary juice caramelises. Unless you’re practically squeezing down and juicing the fucking thing on the grill it’s not going anywhere.

Well fruit needs brown sugar and cinnamon added before grilling so it caramelizes, then you eat it with ice cream.
I love grilling

my fruities wooties haha

never had grilled strawberries but the rest are great. put teryaki on the pineapple. also
>gas

Grilled pineapple with cinnamon is objectively the best way to eat pineapple

wrong

Rage and self loathing?

go back to /lbgt/ faggot

Taste the meat, not the heat

retard

Grilled pineapple is fucking amazing. That's why.

>grilled lemonade
uwot

grilled lemonade is legit, look it up