"The greeks don't have good food."-

>"The greeks don't have good food."-

I love the shit out of dolmas, but aren't they common to a ton of Mediterranean countries.

>quotation marks within greentext
Newfag.

thats not greek

Love those things with a little extra vinegar

>"Newfag."
What did he mean by this?

I don't know, someone who recently discovered or made his sexual orientation public, maybe?

Bulgarian here, we eat those all the time too.
I prefer the sour cabbage ones tho

There are quite some good greek dishes. But unfortunately for them anything the the greeks do well, the turks do better.

>"The greeks don't have good food."-

said no one ever

>implying the Greeks have anything, let alone good food

Pay denbts

but they dont
most of them food is turkish

Says who? Everyone I know loves the shit out of greek cuisine - including myself. Half-brit, half-chilean btw, and our meals include greek dishes at least one a week.

Learn to history.

>Half-brit, half-chilean btw
And your skin color is...?

That's a Turkish dish called sarma ;)

Think macchiato. I catch the sun to a crisp tan just by breathing but the legs... pasty white to shameful levels.

I like some Greek food, but those things suck ass.

t. angry brown greek manlet

That’s Lebanese

>greek
literally everyone from eastern europe to north africa eats those?

Those Greek cheese pie things are god tier. And souvlaki and sheftali are amazing. Underrated cuisine.

Too fucking dry, you Bulgarian retard. You don't bake sarma, for fuck sake!

looks like shit

Who puked in that pot?

I just grabbed the first pic from google, you mong, they arent dry, we put sauerkraut juice and water to boil in.
And you can boil them in regular pot, or just bake/steam them in an oven with aclay pot, it tastes way better

Stop grabbing the first pic available, then! You are just making yourself look like a stupid Bulgie rapist who can't cook.

Big fan of turkish cuisine too

I'm annoyed at how many recipes call for the brine of the sauerkraut, I make my own but after making some bigos(I always do once a week, iunno y tho) then anything else in that week, i'm out of brine and my saurkraut is dry for fucks sake

check the "healthy" corner of your local supermarket, usually you can find bottles of sauerkraut juice where they sell all the "bio" juices and shit.
its not as good as the homemade and its usually quite overpriced for what it is, but it does the job if you are in a hurry and need it for cooking

That wirru be 500 dorra, brown piggu

>Grape
>Covered in Oil
The only way this could become more greek is if you threw these on a pizza.

>greek
>pizza

Ay, thanks for the tip. That's exactly what I want to have around as a "failsafe" in these kind of situations, just literally never thought of searching to see if it existed...

I'm german, you gnat

>'m german
im sorry

Welcome, Ameri Tard and Ameri Lard, our American cousins.

t. some filthy third worlder eating puke

So you're an angry brown german manlet, not a lot of difference there

>ameriblops will never have some good krautwickel and will forever eat crappy costco trash
Feels incredibly good

mashallah to you too, brother!

You wish, offended nigglet. You shall never taste something so divine as sarma, and you are butthurt because of it.

Have a wonderful drive-by dodging life.

So, which third world country are you from exactly?

Almost everyone's food sucks, so don't pick one because I haven't ate in a restaurant or fast food for years. I don't look at food as a treat anymore I look to it as a energy so I eat some pretty plan worldwide foods, like eggs or fish or fruits and veggies or oatmeal. The Greeks had some good dishs, but just like every other place only a few dishes are good tasting art, if u ask me McDonald's has the best food but the chemicals that come along with it r not worth, I think the more boring foods, do not have as much added and the Greeks mostly add olive oil or a lot of salt, it's not to bad.

Is that like an onigiri just wrapped in used toilet paper?

it's vine leaves marinated in olive oil

Said nobody ever.

All the greek food I've had was good and I feel it's a pretty common sentiment. hard to screw up when you use so much oil and feta

How poor do you have to be to eat literal leafs?

>Being so poor you eat shit that grows directly on the ground

The absolute state of yuropoors

>literally digging stuff out of the dirt to feed your families
>irish can't even manage this

yuros disgust me

It's literally just a rolled up leaf. How the fuck do people consider that food?

What do you think vegetables are user?

If it's what I think it is, it's got some sort of awesome rice or something in it. I've had some at a small Turkish restaurant, and they're fucking delicious.

I've learned that the grossest food by looks tend to be the tastiest. Sure Greek pots look like horror show, but the results speak for themselves

I thought this was turkish.

Don't open that can user

That looks like the dish a Syrian co-worker made for us at work. It was rice and lamb rolled in grape leafs marinated in citrus juice. Is it the same?

Cheese pies and sheftali are Turkish tho

common dish in turk and balkan regions, so yeah

Aw, bless.

i thought those were generally middle eastern, my lebanese mil makes them all the time

pretty much half the world has them, from eastern europe to north africa.

>t. retard

yes, you are correct
the greeks dont have good food

>*says people say something literally nobody says to be edgy*

Those are fucking disgusting seriously.

Fuck you Z

cool story, bro

this turkish food

Brits don't have good fo-

Okay, but that's not even "British" food.

>if u ask me McDonald's has the best food

I have three slices of bread left in my breadbox, brb.

>Bulgarians don't have good fo-

>posts a dessert
American detected.

BAKA those cabbage leaves aren’t even pickled kys.

Looks like crap.

Those gyros over cook their lamb. Fuck 'em.

Garbage then.

that's not even that bad.

>Loukoumades
>Tiropita
>Spanakopita
>Gyros
>Pastitsio
>Taramosalata
>Leg of lamb on a fire pit

My grandparents are first generation Greek Americans. I don't eat tons of Greek food, but I fucking love eating on holidays visiting them.

But you said the whole sentence, you did get interrupted.

Not too crazy about pastitsio but that might be the way my mom makes it

Nah it's a dolma. It's almost always referred to as dolma here.
You can always troll the Greeks over Coffee though.

hnnng orzo spanakopita

Risotto > orzo

Spanakopita is god-tier. My parents always had it at parties they hosted as an appetizer and I've loved it ever since. There is this local mom and pop Greek restaurant right around the corner from me and I end up there probably once a week and order their spanakopita. It's fucking heavenly.

imo the best ive ever had are Greek ones stuffed with lamb. several other Mediterranean restaurants make them vegetarian and they're usually pretty mediocre.

I believe this.

The best dolmas I've ever had is made by a southern California grocery store called Baron's. They're sold fresh on their olive bar. Absolute delight.

My store has frozen spanakopita so I just get that and eat it all the time.

greek food isn't bad, it's just very forgettable.

It's pretty much a slightly milder form of Turkish/eastern Med food which is far more distinct.

Greek just feels like mild Italian food with kebab

wow what a stupid fucking waste of time

I do that sometimes as well, but this local spot is way better. Frozen spanakopita isn't that bad though.

this is almost hasselback potatoes

Retard, you would not recognize pickled cabbage leaves if your stepdad hit you over that oversized melon you call head with.

Bulgaria is rightfully Greek territory