Is Soy Lecithin bad or okay ?

My understanding is its pretty much a non worry, its not exactly pure Soyy so its effects are miniscule according to alot of internet sites. Soy milk is worse obviously, soy lecithin isnt anything to worry bout right? its in everything

you fell for the meme huh

It's not good

You ought to avoid it

You cant avoid it, its in everything...HOW!??!

It’s a byproduct so probably not good in large quantities or over a long period of time. It’s not required to be labeled as harmful under California’s prop 65, if that means anything to you.

is not in meat
is not in veggi
ez

>california doesn't consider turning men into soybois as harmful
really it's not surprising

if its in your food your food is garbage, don't eat it
you vote on these things with your wallet Do not eat anything with soy in it until the farmers who grow it are forced to actually start growing food again!

How is soy not food

>xenoestrogens
>goitrogens
>trypsin inhibitors
you want to know why americans are fat? take a look at the food additive that is directly responsible for suppressing tyroid function, reducing muscle mass, and decreasing the nutrient density of all other foods people eat
>but muh protein
farmers have stopped growing vegetables that are actually good to eat on their own because companies pay the big bucks to use soy as an additive in their processed junk food

the soy industry is directly responsible for why americans eat so much snack food instead of actual meals

Do you have a single fact to back that up

>you want to know why americans are fat?
Because they put corn syrup and fat into their bucketfuls of food?

it's all facts

[citation needed]

>the soy industry is responsible for why americans eat so much snack food instead of actual meals
That explains why the Japs are so fat, with all that soy they eat.
I think you'll find it's corn subsidies that are responsible for America's junk food problem.

this desu

>soy is why americans are fat
>not soy but corn is why americans are fat
How about we start looking at portion sizes rather than content?
It's not WHAT we're eating but HOW MUCH we're eating.
Take a look at how much the average Japanese person eats in a day then look at how much the average American eats in a day.
Who do you think eats more?

Both. The corn industry was very subtle and insidious during the time of "fat-free" being the craze, that was when hfcs and corn as feed for virtually all mass-farmed animals became the standard.

/pol/ plz go

americans eat way more soy than japanese do
americans eat more soy than anybody else because its in all the food
in the japan the only time you eat soy is when you are intentionally eating soy

>STOP HAVING DISCUSSIONS THAT CHALLENGE MY WORLD VIEW!!!!!

>in the japan the only time you eat soy is when you are intentionally eating soy
Which is a lot of the time, since it's a staple foodstuff of theirs.

When this soyboy bullshit started, I noticed almost everything had soy in it. I hate it when pol is right.

soy IS an estrogen mimicker

>everything has soy in it therefore soy is bad
the fuck is this logic, it's beyond gluten free craze levels of retardation

Phytoestrogens in soy actually inhibit the absorption of natural estrogen, so the truth is literally the opposite of the meme.
But who gives a fuck about a little thing like facts, right?

soy lecithin doesn't contain phytoestrogens

Why are Asians and vegans so feminine?

Because people only ever post pictures of feminine-looking asians because it supports the memetic narrative. Vegans are just malnourished. It's retarded to act like memes supersede science.

Soy lecithin is very bad, cut it out of your diet immediately. Replace it all dairy that claims to have vitamin D included

where are proofs

>goitrogens
>goi
>goy

pottery

don't eat soy if u have breast cancer