/kg/ kratom general

which strain you sipping edition

ah, the worst drug in the world. truly the choice of the most mentally fucked degenerate faggots out there with crippling addictions to opiates and alcohol.

kys.

This.

SAGE

I wish I could get some in Wisconsin.

>kratom
what is this 2008 shoot some dilly/fents fag

also fuck off to 420chan with this

I have neither and use kratom a few times a week to help with my ADD and depression. I use Elephant if im doing something social and gold MD for the gym

as much as I defend doing what you want to do in life, I can't disagree with this statement.

Everybody I know that does this is literally the same. They come home and pop these capsules they made of this stuff or they gulp it down straight while bitching about how gross it is. Shortly after that they start pounding their handle of cheap booze. If they don't do these things they are unbearable to be around and act like a child, throwing temper tantrums at the littlest things because they are in a constant state of withdrawal. They usually are smokers too which doesn't help.

fuck

Stop hanging around trash

I actually was wondering about this shit earlier today after seeing it at the gas station along with the yellowjackets and extenZ and all that shit..

Where can I buy some? The internet says it's been used for millennia so I'm sure it's not as bad as these xx retards claim

Gaia botanicals

kratom should only be used by junkies wanting to kick the habit without sub/methadone

Thanks

So probably won't help much to curb my thirst for alcohol?

Wisconsin resident here, order it off the internet, it's not too difficult

It curbed my thirst for alcohol pretty well. It made me want to get out and do things instead of stay inside and drink. Put me in a better and more motivated mood

I liked Kratom but had to stop using it because it always affected my breathing, almost like a heavy opiate would. I'd be laying in bed and have to force each breath in, and got paranoid that if I fell asleep I'd stop breathing. Anyone else have anything like this happen?

No. It's given me acid reflux, but I've never heard of anyone with labored breathing from the stuff

I love Kratom. Take it before going to the gym and at work. Makes me feel goooodd

I get acid reflux and have problems breathing because of it. Stomach acid splashes into my esophagus all the way up to my sinuses when I sleep causing severe congestion. Then when I inhale the acid in my esophagus gets into my lungs and they become inflamed. I thought I had lung cancer for a while.

Maybe get some antacids or something, user.

>drug addict thread

gtfo

>Elephant
>gold MD
Are those the gas station boner pills?

I took a bunch of kratom pills mixed with other herbal shit and had breathing problems and nausea. Once I got up I vomitted and my piss was brown for a day and stayed orange for about two. Pretty sure I fucked something up

Also because of this I cannot ingest or even smell kratom without gagging

>food & cooking
>it's literally ground up plant material withdrawing opiate addicts take to feel normal
this is worse than /alck/

You have stock in Kratom or something? Why are you always shilling it here? It's awful and it makes you sick.

all drugs are the worst drugs