Just found out that drinking hot dog water with your hot dogs isn't as common as I thought when I started talking about...

Just found out that drinking hot dog water with your hot dogs isn't as common as I thought when I started talking about this topic with my friends. I actually really find the taste really nice and smooth and it goes with the hot dogs really well. The friends first started to laugh and then they said that it's disgusting though.

Am I the retard or are they?

Your friends are idiots, hotdog water is delicious.

Gosh, I hate to say it man, but yeah drinking hot dog water is pretty retarded.

T..this is satire, r r right??

Guys??

It means that you are a weirdo, and should cut that shit out if you want to maintain your current friendships.

Why? It tastes like hot dog.

Do you also drink pasta water? Do you think hot dog is a good flavor for water? Would you enjoy a hot dog flavored candy, if offered?

Do you drink it with your chocolate starfish?

People generally don't eat plain pasta. People eat hot dogs though.

Either way it's drinking cooking runoff for the flavor. I've never seen someone drink hot dog water in their life, it honestly sounds disgusting and childish, especially since you're basically having highly watered down pork grease and preservative liquids, with none of the texture or substance. It's hard to say that it's wrong to do it, but yeah nobody does it and it's gross.

The first sip of the day is always the best.

The water is where the nutrients get boiled out to by the way, the rest is just filler.

>hot dog sip skwad.

>hot dogs
>hot dog water
>it goes with the hot dogs really well.
Gee, who would have thought?

I cook vegetables in an inch of water with the lid on and drink the water after they’re cooked sometimes. Drinking hot dog water doesn’t seem that weird if you really like hot dogs.

>canned rubber slippies

Drinking hot dog water is great. I often take a sip too!

Think of it as a higher quality broth
The beginning of an era

I've been drinking hotdog flavored water since before it was cool

How many do you have to boil for the water to have any taste? I boiled just a few in very shallow water and the water tasted of nothing, just warm water which was slightly unpleasant.

Aren't you supposed to save it and use it as broth?

Mac DeMarco does it.

"Hot Dog Water" is slang for cum.

>rawforbeauty.com
>source:hollyleehealth.com

And a cookie.

>Would you enjoy a hot dog flavored candy, if offered?

Are you saying you wouldn't?

What are you, some kind of commie?

It tastes like water with a smack of ham

why would you take the time to boil water when you could just microwave the hotdogs

Saw american show called I bet you will. 2 people challenged to drink as much hotdog water as possible till one gives up. Body language said it all. One guy threw up. Would not attempt

Post vids of you drinking hotdog water, fags.

For 90% of Veeky Forums drinking hotdog water would be no issue because they have no hope of interacting with a gril (female) in hopes of getting their dick wet, because I can assure you the odor of hotdog breath is more repulsive to a gril than than the rankest poo curry breath.

Fuck yeah. I make hotdog water cocktails. I named one the Chad Borris. It’s vodka with reduced hotdog water, pickle juice, beet juice, horseradish, cocktail onions, and a fried pickle fish garnish served in a mini keg. The Dirty Chinglada is malt liquor, hot dog water, two alkaseltzer tablets, and a shot of hot sauce boilermaker style.

>boiling hotdogs
Out!

This. Cooking hot dogs in water is terrible. They're way better grilled or pan fried so they get some nice browning on them.

Is that you Fred Durst?

Has anyone tried making a reduction with the water?

Can't believe no one else got this joke

We did, it's just not creative or funny. If you want your meme references upboated go back to plebit