I want to fit in with other people at college

I want to fit in with other people at college.

What's the most normie choice of alcohol?

Ethanol is what we used to abuse when I was in school

Not sure what the kids like these days. Probably isopropanol

Bud light is the safest choice, nobody will so much as raise an eyebrow. Rolling rock, yuengling, and PBR might give you some extra cred. And they're still unlikely to offend literally anyone.
Not that it fucking matters, it's a college party. Everyone's just their to have fun, nobody's criticizing your beer choices like some soccer mom wine tasting.

Anything but PBR

Pbr is the best choice

Stop worrying about what other people think and drink whatever.

>What's the most normie choice of alcohol?

Get a nice bottle of fizzy water and a couple of limes. Find a cocktail glass and drop a few ice cubes in there, then some of the fizzy water, then some lime juice and a lime slice for garnish. Put in one of those little plastic swizzle sicks. Nurse that fucker all night long. Looks like a drink.

If you want to fit in with an edgier crowd, Four Loko

thought you wrote

>fuck that nurse all night long

isnt that shit banned in canada?

>t. Freshman

hahaha

Any beer. Literally its all the same no matter how smooth it gets. Asahi super dry is probably the best. Spirits are for real niggas

Any Gin or Vodka mixed with any flavor of snapple, in a 2:1 snapple to liquor ratio. If you want to get fucked up, you can slam a bunch back fast. If you want to ride out the buzz, you can nurse a glass or two while taking a couple shots with friends.

I busted out the DXM a few times in undergrad. It made me feel like I fit in because it made everyone I did it with feel like they were losing their minds.

I would do absolutely anything in the world to be TomHanks/BillMurry level of beloved.

drink this and shut up. the grad students will think you're cool.

They have colleges and universities in the heart of flyover land? Who would even want to fit in?

what is this question even?
just get jäger, vodka, tequila or some other standard shit even wine is fine
is that too hard for you?

cheap beer, dont drink bud light though becasue youll look like a loser

sapporo if youre cool

We would always just drink cheap whiskey and Coke or do shitty tequila with Simply Limeade for easy margaritas.

And I forgot Coors or Shiner for day drinking.

Paint thinner is all the rave nowadays, show up with a can and you'll be the light of the party.

>Sapporo

>Bud light is the safest choice, nobody will so much as raise an eyebrow
Really? I'd assume the hipsters of 2018 would only be going for craft and bullshit cocktails. and look down upon cheap pisswater.

It's not banned but they changed the recipe it's just alcohol and sugar water no energy drink

Kirin is cooler than Sapporo. Orion if you want to fit in with the hipster weebs.

>four loko
>edgy

Holy fuck son, what are you doing.