People who don't eat the crust of pizzas like children and simply put them aside are likely psychopaths and deserve the...

People who don't eat the crust of pizzas like children and simply put them aside are likely psychopaths and deserve the death penalty.

why would you start a thread about pizza and post picture of something that is clearly not a pizza?

how is that not pizza

It's less calories to do so though and is often the worst part of the pizza anyway.

this is pizza. notice the difference.

tomato bread isn't pizza

There's mozzarella on it too you fat fuck

>b-b-but mi mama a-always-ah made my p-pizza like-ah dis!

Fuck off, Luigi.

god I fucking hate americans

I never understood this. Eating the crust is such a nice and refreshing experience after all that cheese and sauce.

I ususally eat them or add them to other things, but if you're not paying for it then why do you care? How does it effect you personally?

When I was living on a budget I'd save the crust and dip it in peanut butter for breakfast next day

HEY LOOK EVERYBODY, I'M MATURE! DON'T YOU GUYS HATE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T MATURE LIKE ME! YA, YOU WANT TO BE AN ADULT, YOU LIKE THE THINGS THAT I LIKE!

Notice how Yuros can never detect jokes.

I prefer the crust with marinara sauce to break up the dryness of it. Still a bad crust ruins a pizza for me desu.

Ah so I'm not the only bum doing that shit, except I don't even have peanut butter and eat the crust like biscuits.

I'm actually south east asian

I don't know what that is. on Veeky Forums if you disagree with me you're either white, a "nigger", or a "yuropoor"

Notice how south east asians can never detect jokes.

>chin flicking intensifies

nigger how dont you know what south east asia is

OP pic is classic pizza
This is fat burger pizza - pizza evolved

So he is an Asian Nigger. Filipino

10/10 triggered yurofags

I agree but people who make shitty inedible crust should not be making pizza. I do not eat the crust of cheep pizza cause it is just filler. on a quality pizza yeah . . . . it is gonna make you look like a 5 year old if you do not eat it.

I throw away the crust of regular round Little Caesar's pizzas, but that's because their crust is complete garbage, it's like all corn starch and tastes like nothing

Every other pizza I eat and enjoy it

I feed the crust to my dog. He gets very excited when he sees the pizza guy at the door.

Having a crust is the shop's way of cheating you out of toppings. If I want to eat breadsticks I'd buy an order of breadsticks.

If you can't stomach all the parts of a pizza then you don't fucking like pizza and you should probably stop lying to yourself about your tastes. Alternatively the pizza you're eating is garbage but that's kind of a whole other issue to dive into.

Because when the time comes and it will. When life gets too much. We can consider.

>who don't eat the crust of pizzas like children
I loved the crust as children and I still do. Never understood this meme about children and pizza crust.