What do you think of this burger, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of this burger, Veeky Forums?

It's topped with white cheese, mac and cheese, bacon, and fried onion straws.

looks fucking tasty, all my favorite things

Disgusting. Try harder.

did you boil that burger or just microwave it

The meat looks disgusting.
What is mac and cheese doing on a burger? Do Amerimutts really eat this?

Revolting

>amerimongrels LITERALLY put fucking pasta in their burgers
the absolute state of fat apes

Could use some barbecue sauce and jalapenos, but otherwise looks decent. Looks like a tasty bun.

Gross...and im an american.
This is america...you can do nearly anything you want. Well...assuming you're a white male but yeah man sometimes freedom tastes like shit.

Personally I don’t think I’d enjoy mac and cheese on a burger, and I like to have a few fresh vegetables on my burgs to contrast the greasiness. But looks pretty good if you’re into that kind of thing. What kind of bun is that?

fuck off

Sad looking bun and they apparently boiled the patty. 2/10

Found the nigger/mudslime. Also that burger looks fucking gross.

Nothing special. Looks pretty mediocre desu.

beef looks kinda weird like it's too loosely packed or something. mac and cheese as a topping is dumb. bun looks great. That mixture of bacon and onion straws looks good.

Found the black woman

Ffs, no one would eat that.

What’s with this trend of burgers you can’t fit your mouth around?

why would a muslim defend America ?

do anything else with the beef. looks like shit but the rest of it on top of a good burger? i'd love to eat it.

Motherfucking this.

I mean, it's fine with me to make a burger that you need to eat with a knife and fork, but if you do, please don't bother putting it on a bun. Serve it as an old-style hamburg steak instead and pat yourself on the back for being sophisticated.

A sandwich needs to be able to fit in my mouth. Otherwise, it's going to fall apart in my hands while I'm trying to bite into it. For a burger, that means thin patties without a whole ton of shit on top of them.

This is why I never buy burgers except at actual burger joints. Fucking bar & grill type places always seem to make thick burgers that you can't actually eat as a sandwich.

I think they're mainly a gimmick for people who want to order it and then laugh at how big it is.

I'm not so sure about OP's burger, but mac and cheese in a burger is a surprisingly good combo. It's up there with the breakfast burger for me. I am an Amerifat though so maybe that's just my genetics talking

>looks like a tasty bun

that does not look good, but it sounds like it would taste amazing

>white cheese
You're going to have to be more specific.

Reditors just like to post random adjectives to make what they're talking about sound better. Think activated almonds. Generally what they say is meaningless.

I do not eat beefburgers.

Why do people put mac and cheese on shit and think it's somehow better than just adding cheese? The macaroni is too mild to give it any flavor and just gives the entire thing a weird consistency. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

I'm an Amerifat too and I don't get this shit.

Sounds like you've had some shitty mac and cheese.